slayer991

Jun 8, 2017
It's not as easy. To hire people you need money und to find people that are good and you can trust is probably not easy for this kind of content.

Also you can see it from the other side. Baal is putting out content for 4 years now. Without big delays. That alone is why he has my respect.

Art and gameplay are a matter of taste. Development isn't a fair point to criticize in my view.
Art and gameplay are a matter of taste. On that we agree.

Development is certainly a fair point to criticize especially for a game in development for 4 years. I understand it if it's one person and this is their side-hustle. But that's when you have to decide if it's worth jumping all in or not, hiring or not, etc.

Look at some of the other Devs that had great success and interest. They hired help, released within a year to 18 months, and are working on their next game. Some of them actually have teams of people working for them (largest I've heard was 5 people).

The other issue is that in 4 years...that is a LONG time in tech. Things change rapidly. Now SuperPowered isn't vaporware...the dev is still releasing. But things have changed in terms of the quality that's out there.

Don't get me wrong...I really enjoyed this game...but I'm not going to play it again until it's completed.

Reactions: Darkaura

mnp63

Feb 16, 2020
there seems to be an issue with the Trust Overload, it does not work as love/lust overload, it increases the current favor to a set number, and if the current favor is above that certain number, it will just lower willpower, is this how its supposed to work?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
how is that game not completed yet ?

i mean.. its been like 4 years now, i would mind for a small game, but that game was overpopular a few years ago... and its still popular today. developing speed should be pretty fast.

And its definitly not the kind of game that is endless in content or story...

Lobo420

Jun 28, 2020
i think i am having an issue, my current Game build is 0.40.01 i have all current fetishes unlocked, all current Injections, Grade of 100%, in October of Year 2, i have helped catch the Pixie but i have yet to see the Graduation scene.

any help or info would be great thanks

Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018
Just downloaded Superpowered after uninstalling it a few updates ago. Base game+Radioactive(0.40.01 version)
Old save games cause error. Fine, the thought of grinding the early game AGAIN killed part of my remaining soul, but whatever.
But WTF is up with the mouse lag? I remember some, but this makes the game unplayable for me. Is there a fix? I have tried to search for one with no success. Any help is appreciated.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Just downloaded Superpowered after uninstalling it a few updates ago. Base game+Radioactive(0.40.01 version)
Old save games cause error. Fine, the thought of grinding the early game AGAIN killed part of my remaining soul, but whatever.
But WTF is up with the mouse lag? I remember some, but this makes the game unplayable for me. Is there a fix? I have tried to search for one with no success. Any help is appreciated.
I didn't play the game for a long time, but mouse lag problem maybe related to Ren'Py power saving functions and game code conflict. Try starting the game holding "shift", then a menu will appear and disable powersaving, choose 30 fps or 60 fps. Hope it helps...

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Where are you seeing mouse lag? I get it on the title page -- which I get off as quickly as possible. I don't experience any in the game proper though.

Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018
Where are you seeing mouse lag? I get it on the title page -- which I get off as quickly as possible. I don't experience any in the game proper though.
I got it on the title screen, also(since I was starting a fresh game) it was the same when trying to choose options. I didn't get any farther than that. I will try to get to the main part of the game and see if it persists. Thank you for your reply.
I didn't play the game for a long time, but mouse lag problem maybe related to Ren'Py power saving functions and game code conflict. Try starting the game holding "shift", then a menu will appear and disable powersaving, choose 30 fps or 60 fps. Hope it helps...
If the lag remains, I will give this a try, thank you.
UPDATE: Disabling the powersaving function helped get me through the customization process. In the main game I still see a bit of lag, but it feels more like what I remember(i.e. something I can deal with). Now for the grind!

Last edited:

slayer991

Jun 8, 2017
Except they never removed the option to bang the mom(or sister) and the only time old saves wouldn't work was at 0.30, and even then Baal kept warning us in the previous updates
I know it broke at some point where you couldn't bang mom...and the saves not carrying over is common with Ren'py. Part of why I don't like to play games until they're completed....

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Haven't played this for like 1.5 years or so. Has it progressed any or are we still adding a gazzilion new characters with the actual story stuck in limbo?

Reactions: slayer991

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Haven't played this for like 1.5 years or so. Has it progressed any or are we still adding a gazzilion new characters with the actual story stuck in limbo?
0.39 finished the high school characters and started adding additional plot revolving around the school club and a villain. 0.40 adds a bit more plot -- getting the MC to graduation, apparently. This year has lost a couple of months of dev time compared to prediction, so it's been slow.

Reactions: Darkaura

zitterhannes

Aug 18, 2017
How can you increase love with mom and sister?
Love is capped at Mom
What do I have to do to get Mom to love me or have sex with me
Which mind control do you have to use for this?

SMD

Jan 13, 2018
How can you increase love with mom and sister?
Love is capped at Mom
What do I have to do to get Mom to love me or have sex with me
Which mind control do you have to use for this?
You can use Mindcraft: Family Ties or hit her with a few Sympathetic Link lust bombs. Having her be a nympho is tricky though since she drains 20 health from you whenever movietime triggers. I've had her do it 3 times in a row before even using radioactive to cut the odds. Keep in mind Mindcraft takes 100/control points days to lock in, you'll get a notification after sleeping that it's in place.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
3.20 star(s) 140 Votes