scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
There's at least 1 walkthrough that should help, and it's been a while since I played this, but...

Love, Lust, and corruption high, inhibition low should start sex scenes with pretty much everyone. For Mom/Sis, you also have to 'shut off' the family inhibition, which I think required use of one of the mind control abilities.

SMD

Jan 13, 2018
There's at least 1 walkthrough that should help, and it's been a while since I played this, but...

Love, Lust, and corruption high, inhibition low should start sex scenes with pretty much everyone. For Mom/Sis, you also have to 'shut off' the family inhibition, which I think required use of one of the mind control abilities.
Every type of action seems gated by the same numbers(With some exceptions like Ms. Larsen). IMO some of them are excessive(20 love for a hug? Seriously?), while others aren't gated at all(Phone interactions).

0 Corruption or Inhibition needed for sex scenes. I usually ignore those stats altogether until later as it's much easier with powers.

SMD

Jan 13, 2018
Since I haven't had to do a full playthrough in awhile, I wanted to give a shoutout to Baal on all of the humor in the beginning of the game that I'd forgotten about. The Globex menu is especially hilarious since I recently played Portal 2 again, I'm reading the cards in Aperture Science expositionspeak. Also the initial meeting at the Initiative with Ivy, Karma and Terrorstrike comes across as far less goofy and insulting now that we know what Billy is fully capable of- potentially the world's most dangerous Hero or Supervillain is staring at them, and it's only a matter of time before we find out what he he's going to destroy as he grows into it.

Reactions: Darkaura

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017

namenotinuse

Nov 17, 2018
So can any expert on the game tell me if this release fixed the bug that prevented the scenes between the classes from happening once you reach a certain in the storyline ?

slayer991

Jun 8, 2017
See, this is the problem with game developers on Patreon. The develop has 636 subscribers and had a goal of $500 to get a better system for $500. 636 subscribers will get you more than $500. The more the developers stretch the time in between updates the closer I pay attention to this stuff and realize that many but not all of them are simply lying. No other answer I can see that so many of them get slower and slower with updates and break promise and after promise.
I've only done Patreon for a few devs. Devs that have proven themselves with consistent, timely releases and completion within 18 months or so as well as excellent content. Generally, I wait until a dev has proven themselves with the first game before I'll become a Patron.

Jun 5, 2017
Does anyone play this game without cheat mods? I'm just trying to imagine the level of grind you'd need to go through to get high level content (especially the fetish/mindbreak/cuckqueen content), but of course cheating cheapens the experience in ways.

Does anyone know of a mod that just, like, doubles XP and stat gains or something similar?

SMD

Jan 13, 2018
Does anyone play this game without cheat mods? I'm just trying to imagine the level of grind you'd need to go through to get high level content (especially the fetish/mindbreak/cuckqueen content), but of course cheating cheapens the experience in ways.

Does anyone know of a mod that just, like, doubles XP and stat gains or something similar?
Doubling/tripling/10x your style points will basically do that for you. With all the global and other rep you'll get you can quickly upgrade jobs and max out you natural ability points. I'm currently a few hours into a slow slog since my save from v38 didn't work but I have to say the 1/2 global cost for letters of recommendation helped more than I thought it would and I'm not really tempted to cheat(much) at this point. Another surprise is how fast I'm moving by not unlocking girls for sex and avoiding Mind Control for the flaw. I thought I was benefiting a lot from health recharge sexings in my maxed out state but as usual sex costs you more than you think it will :LOL:

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019

Every release I play at least 6-8 months from the beginning without mods (basically until all content is complete including all stat increases). I did use a mod once to confirm a few specific hard to instigate events on a separate playthrough.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
I don't suppose anyone picked up the development of the RAGs version of this? Was so much better on that system...this is beyond clunky.

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017

Use a savegame editor?
Before I found this site I used to get my fix at fap nation, they have a savegame editor under tools.

JacktheMonkey

Nov 11, 2017
My point was that this game has been in development for a very long time and the pace of development declines while the amount of revenue generated goes up and up with an endless list of what it is supposed to go for to make things go faster.
Yeah, I was done with this game for a long time for that reason. And the render quality is low, so they can't blame that for slow work time. I think that they are getting full-time money and still treating it like a part-time deal. But hey, if that's how they want to treat it, it's their choice. They need a business manager. LOL! Still, no ill will here. It's just not how I like to see things work.

Reactions: Cernunnos.
May 6, 2020
This has probably been asked a bit but can you do anything sexual with the mom or sister without reprogramming their mind?
Also how do I make progress with Danni (sisters friend) ?

SMD

Jan 13, 2018
This has probably been asked a bit but can you do anything sexual with the mom or sister without reprogramming their mind?
Also how do I make progress with Danni (sisters friend) ?
Danni isn't done yet. I'd love there to be a non-mind control method for Mom/Sis awesomeness but all you have is family ties and insanity at the moment. Anything we can do about that Baal? Some sort of quest or a higher bar like Larsen? Currently seems inherently evil if we have to crack their minds for them to consider the notion.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes