sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Can any expert on the game tell me at what point in the storyline I should stall in order to prevent the school random scenes from disappearing? It would be hugely appreciated.
You can progress the NCHDL plot line, but don't complete the 3rd 'medium' mission (Stolen Chemicals, Girl Locker room, or Stolen Exam). Essentially, things get paused a few weeks after the 3rd one is complete.

Reactions: namenotinuse

izex

Nov 19, 2019
tons of ntr content. cant be avoided. same scenes over and over and over ... and over again. can be great game but its to much grind. plus to little scenes. plus should be explanations how to trigger events. they are just random and very rare. no choice in sex what so ever. could add where and how people want and not only same over and over. work is grind with few pics that never changes. should be more moves but insted you are allowed just to talk to few people per day. Weekends except for few scenes could be thrown out at all. Make more things to do at weekend or make a button just to skip it. Can be great game but needs lots of polish and work. Make more sex scenes. allow player to choose what he will do in it. make ntr avoidable. no one wants to grind a char and then find her in toilet sucking dick or sending you photos with other guys

Reactions: Kosh316

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
Also just to let you guys know, dunno if I've mentioned it before, if you want both Tamara in NCHDL and to have extra activities on Mondays with sisters friend or mum.

1. Get to the part in the Tamara quest-line (follow Tamara) where you beat the guy in the alley, then stop.

2. Get to the part in the Derek quest-line (follow Derek) where Derek and Samantha go on a date, don't go back to see the result (avoid going to the swimming pool area).

3. Tutor Tamara until it triggers the after school events for her (she is now in the NCHDL). Game says you have failed to get one of the people to join the NCHDL and to go see Larson (don't worry you haven't).

4. Wait until end of week, follow Tamara, she will now have joined and NCHDL and be angry (not be able to tutor Tamara for favour anymore). You can get favour other ways as the other school events with her still work.

5. Finish the Derek & Samantha date (go back to swimming pool), Derek will now have joined. Done :).

Now you can have Tamara in NCHDL and still have the after school events on Mondays, both paths work in the after school events, so you can either have Mum or sisters friend events, although not both at the same time :(.

Last edited:

mochamas23

Apr 5, 2019
if the apk was build with Ren'Py 7.2.2 and newer, create a folder game besides save in your app's external storage folder and use it exactly like the windows counterpart.
or you still can create your own apk and include all the stuff you ever wanted but never needed.
Hi sir you can port in Android this game

Reactions: asanoturna

Axterx

Jun 19, 2020
tons of ntr content. cant be avoided. same scenes over and over and over ... and over again. can be great game but its to much grind. plus to little scenes. plus should be explanations how to trigger events. they are just random and very rare. no choice in sex what so ever. could add where and how people want and not only same over and over. work is grind with few pics that never changes. should be more moves but insted you are allowed just to talk to few people per day. Weekends except for few scenes could be thrown out at all. Make more things to do at weekend or make a button just to skip it. Can be great game but needs lots of polish and work. Make more sex scenes. allow player to choose what he will do in it. make ntr avoidable. no one wants to grind a char and then find her in toilet sucking dick or sending you photos with other guys
Semantics of what actually is NTR aside, if you want the girls to be exclusive to you alone, you can accomplish that using mind control. Otherwise, you're turning them into sluts, not personal sex slaves. But get Mind Control, program the girls properly, and you'll have a happy "non-NTR" situation.

Weekends are currently useful for three reasons: studying at the college to raise/maintain your grades (and there will be added stuff there as well, eventually), doing the public operations (and eventually, there will be more of those as well) for rep, and the weekend exclusive girl. You can choose your actions somewhat in the sex scenes with the last choice in physical options. Beyond that, it's a design choice. You can either have less variety in the situation with mostly the same choices each time, or a greater number of situations that are more unique from each other, for the same time invested by the creator. This game has opted for the latter. Personally, I prefer this approach over flipping back and forth between a few options. As far as social points go, that is dependent on your natural social. Raise that and you get more. Certain powers can also provide a bonus.

But yeah, the game does have issues. Things are often not clear as to what to do, and in the case of the Tamara line, what seems like should be actual story thread to follow locks you out of her, which is just... yeah. The three stat categories aren't well balanced, with Social being the most useful starting stat by far, due to charm being boosted by natural social and natural social also being what drives how quickly you raise the girl's stats. The time that it saves you in terms of how fast you make progress exceeds the benefits of the others. Meanwhile, physical is the worst, with no effective progress path focused on it. Style is too concentrated in a select few powers. And so on.

tam12345

Apr 29, 2017
so been a long time since I played the game, decided to start from scratch. I suppressed the familial ties with mind control, but no matter what, love becomes capped and they become angry. Waited a week, and still did not get the suppression was successful message. Bug, or am I missing something?

Axterx

Jun 19, 2020
so been a long time since I played the game, decided to start from scratch. I suppressed the familial ties with mind control, but no matter what, love becomes capped and they become angry. Waited a week, and still did not get the suppression was successful message. Bug, or am I missing something?
You probably didn't have much "control" left on the people. The way Mind Control works is that, each day, the character gets their current quantity of control points added to each thing you're trying to program them into. Once a given category totals up to 100, the programming is complete and kicks in. So if you have 20 control points left after doing the command, it would take 100/20 = 5 days to complete the programming. But if you wanted it faster, you could do some more MC'ing to generate some more control points, and that would speed up the process.

Reactions: BeeGee

BeeGee

Apr 26, 2018
How much Control do you have on them, because that's what determines how long your suppression takes to finish.

Johny Alfa

Oct 7, 2017
this game is full of ntr everywhere and all mc power is only used for ntr
:WutFace: :FacePalm:I thought it was interesting but too much ntr and did not find satisfaction for myself mc...
:( Another one. NTR is completely based on behavior of the female characters (aka totaly optional and avoidable), which is based on the their mind reprogramming, which is based on your play-style. So summarize: You complaining about yourself. Well done. Ok it's a complex game lots of things not very well explained, but try spend some time and to learn/understand game mechanics before you complain. Or just admit that either you are a retard or subconsciously you actually preferring the ntr as you caused it in your game or maybe both.

Arbalet5

Jul 26, 2017
Hi evryone!
As I remember there are route where Derek and Sandra together, but she don't like him and obliviosly want to be with MC. During lunch for example, she give hj to Billy, but dont give footjob to Derek.
So question is... How to achive that?

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes