Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Why the hell there is no fight between karma ?? She arrested my mc. But i got out of it because it were minor breaches

Axterx

Jun 19, 2020
So I've been putting some thought into attribute and starting perk balance. Just for "fun", I decided to start with Physical as my main attribute. While this provided one advantage, in that I could choose to do fights early on and I could impact alignment with the maintenance job, overall, I just wind up regretting not having picked social instead. And while purposely min'ing instead of maxing my attributes, I maxed my perks. Both these aspects are things I think should be addressed.

1) Character creation stat perks.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2 Physical vs Social vs Mental

Thoughts? Do you think changes like this would provide a bit better balance between the three attributes? Or do you think it isn't an issue or that there's better ways to address it?

Last edited:

NickStraus

Sep 27, 2018
Does anyone know of the specific requirements for graduation. I've finished all the quests and am on my second year in August, but I've never even seen the choice pop up.

Jonnykid

Jul 14, 2018
Good day.
I have exception error when invite over Mary and ask Terri to join us(Terri fetish is discovered).
I'm use Radioactive mod only and want to know one thing. It's game bug or modification error?
Thanks for your attention.

TylerJ

Sep 26, 2017
I following this walkthrough and in result Sandra REALLY like Derek. Thats not what I want. Cause as I remember there are route where she PRETENDS to like Derek and hang out with him only because Billy ask for it.
i think Sandra has to have high inhibition to get that scene where she just goes with derek for your sake. But i don't think this route changes any later events anyway :'( but I'm not certain so don't take my word for it just my experience

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Good day.
I have exception error when invite over Mary and ask Terri to join us(Terri fetish is discovered).
I'm use Radioactive mod only and want to know one thing. It's game bug or modification error?
Thanks for your attention.
If your traceback file has words like "RA: Tracking" it's almost certain it's because of the mod. Better to post it in the mod thread, T.Geiger will tell you if it's mod or base game.

Nobby

Nov 15, 2017
So I've been putting some thought into attribute and starting perk balance. Just for "fun", I decided to start with Physical as my main attribute. While this provided one advantage, in that I could choose to do fights early on and I could impact alignment with the maintenance job, overall, I just wind up regretting not having picked social instead. And while purposely min'ing instead of maxing my attributes, I maxed my perks. Both these aspects are things I think should be addressed.

Thoughts? Do you think changes like this would provide a bit better balance between the three attributes? Or do you think it isn't an issue or that there's better ways to address it?
I will say that it's difficult to talk about balancing stats when there is still quite a lot of the game to be implemented. I know that's hard to back up with how long the game has been in development, but basing this strictly on the old RAGS version of the game, the school was only one of many starting options and wasn't somewhere I really went all that often. Assuming the long term planning follows the same logic, making balance changes now that might need to be undone later as other play styles become more fleshed out seems an odd use of time.

That being said, Social is definitely overpowered. Without introducing new paths that allow Mental and Physical the same gains that socializing gives, a re-balance would certainly seem to be called for. I can understand Physical currently being underwhelming, but presumably the school section would be the place where a Mental focus should stand out the most. Though arguably social skill WAS more important in high school. Maybe mental will shine more if they dip back into the law office side route and the community college is obviously being implemented.

I will say that things that you will always gain access to without any action SHOULD be less rewarding that things that are gated harder. Neighborhood patrols really shouldn't be as efficient a use of time as a decent job that requires rep to unlock. It makes sense that the same logic be applied to high school classes. Obviously there isn't currently a much better option for mental (or god forbid, physical) based characters, but I don't think re-balancing now if those options are eventually going to be introduced is wise.

I do agree that the starting stat perks are underwhelming even in the early game and completely irrelevant as the game progresses.

Last edited:

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019

I agree with all your points if not your solutions. One thing to remember is the natural attribute divergence is an early game thing only. By January my Billy has evened out his stats to 2 / 3 / 3 and by May they are 2 / 5 / 5 -- strength would be higher, but I find combat works best with a natural strength around 2 so I never raise it past that.

The dev has written he wants to add intrinsic advantages to the talent perks such that having one opens up exclusive paths.

A couple of thought wrt your solutions:

My primary problem with neighborhood watch is the two-period opportunity cost since you lose the lower-value period where you are patrolling (passing up a booty call, potential random event or public Ops opportunity) and lose the morning period the next day. The reward would have to be substantially better for it to not be a trap option as it currently is.

If the opportunity cost was just the night period, early strength would have some early value. It probably wouldn't be worth a primary pick, but running a Billy with a strength secondary would likely be an interesting diversion. It would still be sub-optimal, but a more eventful playthrough.

The problem with buffing class rewards for Mental is my Billy doesn't attend a class after about October unless there is a ulterior motive (it completes a talent training, I want to watch a vignette or it is necessary to advance a mission). Personal training is more than sufficient to max all talents sometime in May/June and has no RNG hell associated with it. Additionally, there are more valuable activities to pursue during school hours like working and influence conversion. Cash is the primary bottleneck and Initiative influence is the secondary. Talents are pleasant to acquire, but by and large have limited impact outside threshold checks and the social talent checks.

A modestly simple and potentially decent way to balance out the starting choices is have the school girls respond differently depending on your stat picks. Give a higher starting Favor for physical primary to all school girls with a bigger bonus to the cheerleaders. Give a modest boost to the nerds for a mental primary.

Last edited:

Arbalet5

Jul 26, 2017
i think Sandra has to have high inhibition to get that scene where she just goes with derek for your sake. But i don't think this route changes any later events anyway :'( but I'm not certain so don't take my word for it just my experience
I tried it, but it didn't help.

I tried different Sandra's stats (corruption, inhibition, control), tried different mental states (obsession, nympho, normal), but I didn't see any diffrences - she started to really like Derek, or she didn't remember her date (if I used mind control) and relationship with Derek didn't start. So I'm stuck here(

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Has pregnancy content been added yet?
No. Why does there have to be consequences for sexy time in a game that's as unrealistic as one can get?
Maybe it's not EVER going to turn up in SP. Game is good enough without something that's not even in the Genre list.

sillyrobot, as far as I can remember, it's always been there. It's just a RNG rare effect of pushing Favour over 100.
Wait. Maybe it's a new effect of Favour. I can sometimes trigger the same effect by pushing Lust over 100.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
No. Why does there have to be consequences for sexy time in a game that's as unrealistic as one can get?
Maybe it's not EVER going to turn up in SP. Game is good enough without something that's not even in the Genre list.

sillyrobot, as far as I can remember, it's always been there. It's just a RNG rare effect of pushing Favour over 100.
Wait. Maybe it's a new effect of Favour. I can sometimes trigger the same effect by pushing Lust over 100.
It was me being dumb early in the morning. I set up a Favor --> Confidence link instead of a Favor -- > Favor link by accident.

May 2, 2017
Okay i tried searching the thread and couldn't find an explanation, how do you engage in combat sex? Do you need a specific power or stat threshhold? I apparently just can't figure it out on my own.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Okay i tried searching the thread and couldn't find an explanation, how do you engage in combat sex? Do you need a specific power or stat threshhold? I apparently just can't figure it out on my own.
Combat sex is somewhat hard to achieve. You need to have an effect that stuns the opponent and then you can unzip. SymPathic Link works. Use Lure followed by Positive Scramble.

Reactions: RaKIng

KakarottSSJ4

Aug 29, 2018
So, I'm using the radioactive mod and according to the tracker for Sophia I have 2 scenes left, diningroom and diningroomfuck, I have no idea how to trigger those, does anyone know?

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes