batanegra

May 8, 2017
there is any cheat to change the month right now? because im in october/november, and to may i have a loooot of time to spend

Gonnu

Jun 21, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
error: Out of memory

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\Hentai\SuperPowered_v0.40.00-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 314, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\Hentai\SuperPowered_v0.40.00-pc\renpy\main.py", line 529, in main
run(restart)
File "D:\Hentai\SuperPowered_v0.40.00-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "D:\Hentai\SuperPowered_v0.40.00-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 892, in run_context
context.run()
File "func_action_processing.rpyc", line 85, in script call
File "locations/loc_kitchen.rpyc", line 263, in script call
File "chars/char_Mom.rpyc", line 1954, in script
File "func_action_processing.rpyc", line 85, in script call
File "locations/loc_kitchen.rpyc", line 263, in script call
File "chars/char_Mom.rpyc", line 1954, in script
File "D:\Hentai\SuperPowered_v0.40.00-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1626, in execute
choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
File "D:\Hentai\SuperPowered_v0.40.00-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 983, in menu
rv = renpy.store.menu(new_items)
File "D:\Hentai\SuperPowered_v0.40.00-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1217, in display_menu
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='menu', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "D:\Hentai\SuperPowered_v0.40.00-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\Hentai\SuperPowered_v0.40.00-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "D:\Hentai\SuperPowered_v0.40.00-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3317, in interact_core
self.idle_frame(can_block, expensive)
File "D:\Hentai\SuperPowered_v0.40.00-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2775, in idle_frame
if self.event_peek():
File "D:\Hentai\SuperPowered_v0.40.00-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2310, in event_peek
self.check_background_screenshot()
File "D:\Hentai\SuperPowered_v0.40.00-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2158, in check_background_screenshot
self.bgscreenshot_surface = renpy.display.draw.screenshot(self.surftree, self.fullscreen_video)
File "gldraw.pyx", line 1359, in renpy.angle.gldraw.GLDraw.screenshot
File "D:\Hentai\SuperPowered_v0.40.00-pc\renpy\display\pgrender.py", line 118, in surface
surf = Surface((width + 4, height + 4), 0, sample)
File "src/pygame_sdl2/surface.pyx", line 164, in pygame_sdl2.surface.Surface.__init__
error: Out of memory

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
SP 0.40.01
Sat Aug 08 15:22:35 2020

-----------------------
Im playing a fresh game without any mod i have out of memory crash ~each 20 minutes

Axterx

Jun 19, 2020
So, in the tracking it says one of the reqs for maggie is incestophobia, what is it and how do i trigger it?
A req for what with Maggie? If it just so you can sleep with her, it's Mind Control, which adds a weakness of attraction to family to you, and gives you the ability to program your mother and sister to not care about incest.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I have that already, but it's not supress family ties, that's listed as taboo in the tracking
Once you buy at least 2 ranks of Mind Control you get access to mindcrafting -- long term changes to behaviour.
The top type of those changes is called Suppression. One of the suppressions you can apply is Family Ties.

AR21

Mar 19, 2017
This game used to have scene replay. Can it still be done with any mods? Please help I haven't played this in a while

betatesterFP

Apr 13, 2018
used the latest compressed version.
After dec 28 year 1 the date system display nothing.
Is there a way to fix this ?
I used the online save editor to put the date on 2 december again but a more permanent fix will be appreciated

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
used the latest compressed version.
After dec 28 year 1 the date system display nothing.
Is there a way to fix this ?
I used the online save editor to put the date on 2 december again but a more permanent fix will be appreciated

It's not Earth's standard calendar.

There are 13 months of 28 days and a one day "between" the years that doesn't belong anywhere. Essentially it's a free day to relax.

betatesterFP

Apr 13, 2018
my problem is not that it's not a standard calendar it's that after dec 28 year 1 no day is indicated anymore. Even if it's Glorenthea sacred time, some indication should be displayed

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
my problem is not that it's not a standard calendar it's that after dec 28 year 1 no day is indicated anymore. Even if it's Glorenthea sacred time, some indication should be displayed
Did you look at the link I provided? That's a feature of the calendar in use. The calendar is 13 months of 28 days and an "extra" day that exists between years.

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
whats with the start menu and globex pharmacy lag? i cant scroll the powers because the insane lag happened there.

but only there.

nevermind, fixed it with removing the custom cursor with console with:

setattr( config, "mouse", None )
Thanks, was just looking if someone else got that lag and here you are withe ven a solution.
Will try that next time I play.

batanegra

May 8, 2017
does anyone has a save file with well endowed and sister perk? i need one any of the breaks because in mine the breaks doesn't work

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
does anyone has a save file with well endowed and sister perk? i need one any of the breaks because in mine the breaks doesn't work
Breaks as in winter break? The winter break changes very little assuming you picked Good Brother.
You get told you are entering Winter Break. No mechanics change (grades drop every week, classes remain open, students attend school as normal) except you don't get a school influence award at the end of the month.

Reactions: batanegra

batanegra

May 8, 2017
Breaks as in winter break? The winter break changes very little assuming you picked Good Brother.
You get told you are entering Winter Break. No mechanics change (grades drop every week, classes remain open, students attend school as normal) except you don't get a school influence award at the end of the month.
i thought that with the winter break and all of them the classes stopped, my bad

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
i thought that with the winter break and all of them the classes stopped, my bad
My guess it is currently somewhat bugged (there was an explicit statement that grades wouldn't drop) and underbuilt (because the world outside the school doesn't offer enough to keep the player engaged for a month so leave the mechanics that do work running).

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes