batanegra

May 8, 2017
okay okay, i see that there are more flaws besides the one activated, like sadism, group participationrapist and uniform fetishism, does that flaws are power activated and can be activated now, or they are for the future and just placeholder right now?

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
whats with the start menu and globex pharmacy lag? i cant scroll the powers because the insane lag happened there.

but only there.

nevermind, fixed it with removing the custom cursor with console with:

setattr( config, "mouse", None )
You can permanently change this by commenting out this line in options.rpy:

config.mouse = { 'default' : [ ('mouse.png', 0, 0)], 'imagemap' : [ ('mouseHover.png', 0, 0)] }

just add # in front:
#config.mouse = { 'default' : [ ('mouse.png', 0, 0)], 'imagemap' : [ ('mouseHover.png', 0, 0)] }

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
okay okay, i see that there are more flaws besides the one activated, like sadism, group participationrapist and uniform fetishism, does that flaws are power activated and can be activated now, or they are for the future and just placeholder right now?
Every power comes with a specific flaw. Each flaw (save Gender Bender) affects Billy in one way or another. There are 3 placeholder spots for the 3 undeveloped powers.

rob7278

Jan 22, 2020
Does anyone have the link to the most recent Android version? I did a search and could only find a link for version 39.01

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I've got a repeated Stolen Chemicals mission again. I use Freddy so it may still be a problem completing the NCHDL plot line.

Febreze

Aug 3, 2017
My phone UI is bugged in some way. I can only see Vitality, Willpower and Favor on any of my contacts. I also have three Demo Combat buttons that I can't seem to get rid of in anyway.

Any help would be appreciated.

Axterx

Jun 19, 2020
Sadism is the flaw for Kinesis. The other ones you list don't exist yet (as player flaws, anyway; Denise's fetish is forced sex). So possible they're for the three unimplemented power sets.

Axterx

Jun 19, 2020
My phone UI is bugged in some way. I can only see Vitality, Willpower and Favor on any of my contacts. I also have three Demo Combat buttons that I can't seem to get rid of in anyway.

Any help would be appreciated.
To see additional stats, you need to up your Enhanced Senses. That'll add Love, Lust, money, and a lot of other stats for the gals. Getting and leveling up Psychosism will make Suspicion and their sanity visible.

The demo combat buttons you can't just turn off currently, as far as I know, and sadly, there's no demo "get out of combat" button in the combat UI either. So it is a bit annoying if you accidentally hit it. Another reason to pick up Flight as your second power set, as that'll let you flee from combat if you accidentally enter it, though that will cost you a bit of global influence.

Febreze

Aug 3, 2017
To see additional stats, you need to up your Enhanced Senses. That'll add at least Love and Lust. Getting and leveling up Psychosism will make Suspicion, Fear, and Anger visible.

The demo combat buttons you can't just turn off currently, as far as I know, and sadly, there's no demo "get out of combat" button in the combat UI either. So it is a bit annoying if you accidentally hit it. Another reason to pick up Flight as your second power set, as that'll let you flee from combat if you accidentally enter it.
I see. Thank you for the quick reply :)

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I don't think you can graduate the first year.

I'm running through an "optimal" run to check out the game changes to update my walkthrough. The first club meeting was the first week of January (both because it makes week tracking easier and because I flubbed the Freddy investigation order).

I'm now in the second week of April. I have spent no longer than a single week on any mission. I have always attended the club. I have completed the 3 missions necessary to advance, but have not yet met Karma and Terrorstrike. I project that meeting to occur the first week of May. So this run cannot graduate this year.

But several weeks go by AFTER that meeting before events pick back up and you get a chance to complete the plot. I suspect the plot won't complete until late June or early July.

That means even if the club formation was shifted back to the beginning of Dec, Billy can't graduate. I am uncertain if the club can be formed much more quickly than that even by forcing the formation without Derek or Tamara as members.

Does anyone have contrary experience?

AR21

Mar 19, 2017
I haven't played this in months, I was wondering if there were any other way to get Maggie and Steph without making them mentally ill or using mind control? Also, where did the scene replay function go?

BeeGee

Apr 26, 2018
I haven't played this in months, I was wondering if there were any other way to get Maggie and Steph without making them mentally ill or using mind control? Also, where did the scene replay function go?
No, and there has never been a replay function

BeeGee

Apr 26, 2018
There was, a long time ago. I played this first when Maggie was the only complete character
Huh... okay
Well, I guess when the dev added a second character he realized there were too many clothing options and variants for each scene to bother, and it's easy enough to repeat the same scene again through gameplay.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes