F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
i have the bug that i tutor derek before i actually capture him and the task "tutor derek" is impossible to fullfil.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
I haven't played this in months, I was wondering if there were any other way to get Maggie and Steph without making them mentally ill or using mind control? Also, where did the scene replay function go?
There was a replay mod but the dev took the hooks necessary for the mod to function out of the base game and it hasn't been worked on since then.

Reactions: AR21

jufor

Apr 9, 2020
I got a bug where every contact on my phone is blocked. I tried texting / sexting / flirting everyone and nobody works. I also absolutely did not upset all of them, 1 at most.

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Donor
Compressor
May 26, 2019
Does anybody seen Bhaal or know how to fix this bug? As i cant load my saved game at all its pretty serious. I dont want to start over Im in year 3.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I had similar problem loading my save too and that was because I downloaded wrong version of the game. Do you by any chance remember if your previous version was original (folder name "..._v0.39.01-pc") or repacked ("..._v0.39.01-win")? Those two are not save compatible. Try downloading Passion3D's repacked version . Hope this helps you.

(edit: added the link)
That error is caused by trying to use a save file created with a newer version of RenPy on an older version. This game is built with an old version of RenPy and some people(myself included) who make repacks or ports are using a newer version. Generally, newer builds of RenPy run faster and with fewer bugs. To get the game to work you can try and copy the "renpy" folder from the version you used to make that save file into the SuperPowered_vXX.XX-pc folder(which should already have a "renpy" folder. You can use the one Ive zipped and attached to this comment if you can't find it.

It's not? I just clicked on the compressed link and it takes me to the same post as the link in your message.
It was just re-added because I reported it. I just wanted to know why it was removed in the first place in case something was wrong.

Last edited:

pythia23

Aug 2, 2017
So I'm deep into the first February at this point, and still haven't gotten the club up and running. I can tutor tamara and derek, and walk home with freddy on mondays, but every time i do I just say I need to turn the paperwork into lawson. I see no option to do that whenever I visit her though.

Did I miss something? encounter a bug? what steps should I take to finally get the NCDL up and running?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
So I'm deep into the first February at this point, and still haven't gotten the club up and running. I can tutor tamara and derek, and walk home with freddy on mondays, but every time i do I just say I need to turn the paperwork into lawson. I see no option to do that whenever I visit her though.

Did I miss something? encounter a bug? what steps should I take to finally get the NCDL up and running?
One other person had the same issue. I couldn't find the issue chatting back and forth. Can I get a copy of a save?

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
I apologize if I'm in the wrong thread but I'm new to this game and noticed there are so many different mods and some are incompatible with each other. My question is which mod is the best one to use for this game? Any help is appreciated.

chumlord

Apr 3, 2018
The next 5 updates will be adding in globex: Three adding nurse Annie and two adding scenes for when he gets injections. The next area will probably be the coffee house and Sophie I imagine.

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
Im interested in the game but as i saw that there are several mods, i wanted to ask if i should play it vanilla first or if i should play with the mod/s from the start? And if so, which one should i use, "Radioactive" or "Better Exp." since they seem to be mutual exclusive to each other.

Thx in advance!

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Im interested in the game but as i saw that there are several mods, i wanted to ask if i should play it vanilla first or if i should play with the mod/s from the start? And if so, which one should i use, "Radioactive" or "Better Exp." since they seem to be mutual exclusive to each other.

Thx in advance!
Try the game modless first. If it becomes too much, start looking at those two mods but ultimately only choose the one you feel is more suited for your tastes.

Reactions: Dudlbert

Axterx

Jun 19, 2020
im doing new start
how do i turn/start .. as futa
as early as possible?
Probably easiest to follow this walkthrough: https://f95zone.to/threads/superpowered-walkthrough.9850/ up until the point where you have unlocked the Teacher's Aide job. You'll want that because of how much it costs to get Polymorphism injections. Then focus on Polymorphism. You want the first gene sequencing and monster cock from Poly.

You could get Polymorphism instead of Flight. That will mean lower style for longer, due to the cost of Poly (3x that of Flight), Poly giving just 2 style, and that 2 style coming at the third rank (compared to Flight's 1 point of style per rank). But to get the futa stuff you want, assuming you took the big dick thing as a starting perk, you'll only need 2 ranks of Poly, which costs 2250 total (750 and 1500), still 750 more than 3 ranks of Flight, but 1500 less than 3 ranks of flight followed by 2 ranks of Poly.

Reactions: Exnihlo

pellizza

May 7, 2017
Hi all
Looks like I'm blocked with a Defense League mission
I failed my Persuasion check and now after three weeks I'm not given the chance to try again.
Any hints?
Thanks

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Hi all
Looks like I'm blocked with a Defense League mission
I failed my Persuasion check and now after three weeks I'm not given the chance to try again.
Any hints?
Thanks
The closet being in the locker room and the the persuasion check being to be allowed into the room?

Have you gone to both morning and afternoon classes (classes -- not working, tutoring or seeing the principal) in the last three weeks ? Try that.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes