khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Does anyone play this game without cheat mods? I'm just trying to imagine the level of grind you'd need to go through to get high level content (especially the fetish/mindbreak/cuckqueen content), but of course cheating cheapens the experience in ways.

Does anyone know of a mod that just, like, doubles XP and stat gains or something similar?
If you follow my walkthrough the grind is actually not that bad without cheats unless you're trying to get specific obssessive/nympho events. The unstable states are extremely reliant on the RNG without cheating. Radioactive lets you change the luck multipliers for different types of events to make them more or less common. Better experience lets you just pick which event you want instead of relying on the RNG for certain scenes. The Radioactive luck tweaks are probably the closest to what you're looking for.

Reactions: Jackbite

Quess

Aug 5, 2017
just found out he added a month of vaccination in December (aka no school) and i dit not get to open the missions for the hero Academy yet. so i am stuck at home, cant work to build money or go to school to build skills, and i can't do "hero" mission to build rep.

so i am stuck doing nothing till i get to January.

i run the Radioaktive mod, for the Extre UI features.

D

Deleted member 2107272

does anyone have a proper modpack for this? Because from what I'm seeing this game is unplayable without mods, and there are too many mods to choose from, not all of them compatible with one another.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Small bug:

Logistics claims to need 100 Logistics or 500 Global influence to acquire the Teacher's Aide job (and needs that threshold to open the purchase) but only consumes 250 Global. I reported this under 0.39 as well. Then I had tried a few jobs and they were all similar.

Last edited:

FreemanXY

Jun 25, 2018
Hi everyone, interesting yet complicated game. I ran into an issue though, after 28 Dec night, I start the new day but can't do anything, the date is year 2 // none, 0 // Year Day // Morning. Loading older save didn't do the trick. I didn't follow the walkthrough and I am far less advanced in the game, maybe I miss something? Sorry if this was already fixed somehow.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Hi everyone, interesting yet complicated game. I ran into an issue though, after 28 Dec night, I start the new day but can't do anything, the date is year 2 // none, 0 // Year Day // Morning. Loading older save didn't do the trick. I didn't follow the walkthrough and I am far less advanced in the game, maybe I miss something? Sorry if this was already fixed somehow.
Yeah, it's not Earth's standard calendar.

There are 13 months of 28 days and a one day "between" the years that doesn't belong anywhere. Essentially it's a free day to relax.

Reactions: FreemanXY

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Do chance events happening before attending class and NCHDL events stop after finishing the Pixie storyline?
Sadly yes.
Is Anger ever useful? Is it used to unlock any scenes?
You can convert anger to corruption through psychoism/lucid dementia. Useful if you don't use mindcontrol to avoid attraction to family members.
The best part of the game is sex hungry mom and sis raping Billy on the couch anyway.

Reactions: Zero_Blazer

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Small bug:

Logistics claims to need 100 Logistics or 500 Global influence to acquire the Teacher's Aide job (and needs that threshold to open the purchase) but only consumes 250 Global. I reported this under 0.38 as well. Then I had tried a few jobs and they were all similar.
I could have imagined it, but I think I saw an update a while back where the dev said he rebalanced those to use half certain currencies than they were using at the time. Maybe some in-game text hasn't caught up with the changes?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I could have imagined it, but I think I saw an update a while back where the dev said he rebalanced those to use half certain currencies than they were using at the time. Maybe some in-game text hasn't caught up with the changes?
Yeah that happened in 0.39 where I first reported this issue. It's not just text though. Logistics has a threshold test; without 500 Global influence, the purchase button is disabled. The purchase costs 250 Global.

I'm not sure which price is supposed to be correct. If the 250 cost is correct then there is never any reason to spend the opportunity cost of converting influence to Logistics influence.

Reactions: dalzomo

Johny Alfa

Oct 7, 2017
I downloaded the new version, i cant load old saved game, it comes the grey screen if i click ignore its just start new game. (My save was from 0.39, i dont use any mod.)

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
ImportError: No module named matrix

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "C:\Users\Akos\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.40.00-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\Akos\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.40.00-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "C:\Users\Akos\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.40.00-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Akos\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.40.00-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Akos\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.40.00-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3510, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "C:\Users\Akos\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.40.00-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "C:\Users\Akos\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.40.00-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
File "C:\Users\Akos\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.40.00-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 707, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "C:\Users\Akos\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.40.00-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "C:\Users\Akos\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.40.00-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "C:\Users\Akos\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.40.00-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 946, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "C:\Users\Akos\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.40.00-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 881, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "C:\Users\Akos\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.40.00-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
File "C:\Users\Akos\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.40.00-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 760, in load
roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
File "C:\Users\Akos\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.40.00-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 63, in loads
return cPickle.loads(s)
ImportError: No module named matrix

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
SP 0.40.01
Thu Aug 06 13:10:27 2020
```

Reactions: TylerJ

ultorem13

Sep 10, 2018
game downloaded from main paige (Mega) isn't version v0.40.01 but v.40.00 instead...will i have some issues from this? Game open says Alpha build 0.40.01 Patreon btw...

namenotinuse

Nov 17, 2018
Can any expert on the game tell me at what point in the storyline I should stall in order to prevent the school random scenes from disappearing? It would be hugely appreciated.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes