sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Yeah me either, I just don't know what that means lol, not really familiar with this sort of thing I guess, I guess I was wondering if it improved animations or graphics or whatever.
RNG = random number generator

The game has a fair amount of material that can be somewhat difficult to access because it depends on luck/grind to achieve / maintain the necessary states.

Reactions: NewMan2098

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
What are those mods like the Better Experience mod and the others?
Each one should have its dedicated thread, where the first page explain what the mod do. Take a look at them, and make your choice.

Well, wait one day or two (I hope only one) for "Better Experience", since apparently it don't works fine with the 0.40.01 version of the game.

Reactions: NewMan2098

slayer991

Jun 8, 2017
Wow this game is still alive
I know, right?

I think I gave up on this game ever being completed a couple years ago. My main issue was that previous saves didn't carry over and they took out the bang mom option due to Patreon's rules. I figured I'd wait until it was finalized before I played through again. Now the graphics which were good 4 years ago, seem to be average for today.

4 years in development? It's a shame with some of these games. They have a great idea, they get a lot of excitement and donors, and then it just falls apart. Some devs are smart about it and hire some development help. Others have games in eternal development.

Reactions: EZ8lt

Grebbesh

Dec 5, 2018
I know, right?

I think I gave up on this game ever being completed a couple years ago. My main issue was that previous saves didn't carry over and they took out the bang mom option due to Patreon's rules. I figured I'd wait until it was finalized before I played through again. Now the graphics which were good 4 years ago, seem to be average for today.

4 years in development? It's a shame with some of these games. They have a great idea, they get a lot of excitement and donors, and then it just falls apart. Some devs are smart about it and hire some development help. Others have games in eternal development.
I think the concept behind the game is still pretty cool, but with the huge cast and all of the special scenes and fetishes that had to be developed for every single one of them it was always on the overly ambitious side to have it progress in a timely fashion. I still appreciate all the hard work of the dev and would love to see it finished someday, but development has taken so much time by now that the quality of the interface and images are years behind by now as well if you compare it to newer games. Not sure if there are plans to upgrade those at some point, but I suppose he'll focus on the actual game first.

Reactions: Darkaura

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
I know, right?

It's not as easy. To hire people you need money und to find people that are good and you can trust is probably not easy for this kind of content.

Also you can see it from the other side. Baal is putting out content for 4 years now. Without big delays. That alone is why he has my respect.

Art and gameplay are a matter of taste. Development isn't a fair point to criticize in my view.

Reactions: Johny Alfa

Xypher

May 1, 2017
How do u guys do "evil" stuff?

Is there like an evil route with the fear and anger thing?

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes