yozara

Feb 2, 2018
Hello I decided to explore a bit and try to "frightening" way to get laid, and now they blocked me, i'm at 100 favor/love/lust and at 0 fear but i'm still blocked, how can i fix that ?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Hello I decided to explore a bit and try to "frightening" way to get laid, and now they blocked me, i'm at 100 favor/love/lust and at 0 fear but i'm still blocked, how can i fix that ?
Fear blocks phone use, anger blocks talking to a person.

Make sure fear and anger are lowered -- either through power use or calm/beg/apologize

Reactions: T.Geiger

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
Fear blocks phone use, anger blocks talking to a person.

Make sure fear and anger are lowered -- either through power use or calm/beg/apologize
but I did lower theyr fear, as I said, their fear stat is at 0 and I'm still blocked !

aaaaah okay it's the opposite, it's fear that stop them from speaking without and anger that block you, I just need to lower their anger !

Last edited:

Jed

Feb 28, 2017
There was a time when Test Builds found their way here but Baal asked us not to.
0.40 is still in the test and bugfix phase.
No it isn't. The 'test' and 'bugfix' phase is when the version number is '0.39.30' or whatever. The 0.40 (and the 0.40.01 release yesterday) are the final, official releases of this version.

Reactions: Rakja

Gizmoman

Jan 27, 2018
No it isn't. The 'test' and 'bugfix' phase is when the version number is '0.39.30' or whatever. The 0.40 (and the 0.40.01 release yesterday) are the final, official releases of this version.
It's just a difference in naming. The 0.40 version clearly is not betatested when released as proven by the huge amount of bug-reports that flood in right after it was released, so even if it's called a final release it's going to be followed by fix versions that are more final.

Jed

Feb 28, 2017
What the fuck does it matter? Us dirty pirates never see those builds anyway. Not any more.
I'm also fairly certain that his patrons don't see them either given how they're nowhere to be found on his patreon page.
It only matters to his testing group, so once again; what does it matter?
Uh, they're on his Patreon page. I just downloaded them yesterday as a $5 supporter from this post here (the second-most-recent one): . It was the release of the builds for the $20 supporters, the Test Builds, that were strongly objected to; the releases for the $5 supporters were grudgingly "okay"-ish (it's still pirating so not really supported).

It's just a difference in naming. The 0.40 version clearly is not betatested when released as proven by the huge amount of bug-reports that flood in right after it was released, so even if it's called a final release it's going to be followed by fix versions that are more final.
No, it isn't. Squark just has his facts wrong and thinks this is a different release than it actually is.

Sure, there may be bugs - but historically the "final" release of a SuperPowered version doesn't have very many hotfixes. As an example, the version that's currently linked on the front page of this thread - version v0.39.01 - is basically the same iteration after release as the version that's out right now on Patreon - version v0.40.01.

Reactions: Rakja

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
how can I make my alignment up, I know how I should act but what specific action can I look for to boost my alignment ?

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
how can I make my alignment up, I know how I should act but what specific action can I look for to boost my alignment ?
I can only remember 2 off the top of my head, letting Sophie, Mom's drinking friend, use your bed is one. The other is if you get a critical success for the teaching aide job, when she says she'll put in a good word for you agree, don't ask for a recommendation with the initiative or use mind control on her (Not so sure about this one, I think this raises your alignment).

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I can only remember 2 off the top of my head, letting Sophie, Mom's drinking friend, use your bed is one. The other is if you get a critical success for the teaching aide job, when she says she'll put in a good word for you agree, don't ask for a recommendation with the initiative or use mind control on her (Not so sure about this one, I think this raises your alignment).
The job action that raises alignment is in maintenance work where you prevent a student from being struck by falling lockers. You can get a second point if you fail a Reflex check and take the hit from the lockers yourself. This is the only way to get alignment over 65 (nothing I know of requires an alignment higher than 60). The Sophie option stops giving alignment at 65.

Reactions: AxelMasters

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
The job action that raises alignment is in maintenance work where you prevent a student from being struck by falling lockers. You can get a second point if you fail a Reflex check and take the hit from the lockers yourself. This is the only way to get alignment over 65 (nothing I know of requires an alignment higher than 60). The Sophie option stops giving alignment at 65.
Ahh, I knew one of the jobs had an increase in alignment just wasn't completely sure which one.

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
Thank you, my alignment is too low right now to let Sophie use my bed (I was counting on it, I was disapointed) I'll need to get this job then !

NewMan2098

Apr 2, 2019
They are mods that generally affect game play by replacing RNG. I'm not sure what sort of answer you are looking for.
Yeah me either, I just don't know what that means lol, not really familiar with this sort of thing I guess, I guess I was wondering if it improved animations or graphics or whatever.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes