Fedora Man

Jun 19, 2017
The Roadmap for 0.40 indicates that changes to the Sibling perk are planned for this update. Have we had any indications of what those changes might be? Just curious.

chumlord

Apr 3, 2018
The Roadmap for 0.40 indicates that changes to the Sibling perk are planned for this update. Have we had any indications of what those changes might be? Just curious.
It’s in this update. Looks like from what I have seen if you don’t take the good brother perk she is only at home during school breaks

mochamas23

Apr 5, 2019
waiting for almost the last 5 months ,, I hope the developer does not ignore the game and hopefully there is something new in this game

fruitloopxyz

Sep 14, 2017

Sorry to have another question T.T ,Sandra's obsessive scene 3 it says walk away,but how to walk away?just walk to school like normal?
Sandra obsessive 3 has all kinds of variants based on mom:

Personal assistant joy ride mom
Mom nympho
Mom obs
diff one for flawless for the above ones
none of the above( this is why you get that message with no other options, because mom is none of above i guess)
minimum corruption for it to trigger is 70

Several obsessive 3 ones have variants based on mostly your mom but sometimes your sisters mental status.
If you want your mom to take a dildo to you then samantha, do samantha obs till 3 and mom obs, iirc.

If you wanna see the mental illness related events, get a mod and cheat

Last edited:

MrLuigi94

Sep 18, 2017
Will the game be updated soon? I saw that the build on patreon was 39 steps ahead, compared to the 01 we have. Any thoughts on this or have I missed something vital?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
waiting for almost the last 5 months ,, I hope the developer does not ignore the game and hopefully there is something new in this game
Development slowed for a couple of months as a direct result of Covid-19.
Then he worked on Loser. Normal transmission has now resumed so don't worry.
We'll see an update soon enough.

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
Structure and continuity aren't really big on the agenda when developing a sandbox with a very light story.
Now that the Home & School characters are pretty much fleshed out Baal can start devoting more resources to the structure, continuity and gaming aspects. All of these 'harem' games go through the "gotta collect them all" phase of development before they can really get into the storyline. I'm guessing that Baal has a lot of ideas to pursue given the amount of time that was spent getting to this point.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes