Mairtin

May 4, 2020
I cannot help with the console command, sorry.

Since we're so close to a new release, I'd wait rather than restart. The fact that the vignettes don't restart upon completion of the Pixie line (and that the Pixie final confrontation is repeatable) feels like a bug that will hopefully be repaired.
NICE!when will the new release come out?and does the one dollar patreon can get the new release?

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
No, 1$ can only read posts and vote on Patreon.
It's better not hurry, initial versions are always bugged, and incompatible with mods.

Last edited:

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
How do you convert influence from one form to another? every time I visit the principal my only options are to spend the points on either a school policy or buying a letter of recommendation?
Letters of recommendation are the influence conversion mechanisms. Ask for a letter of recommendation to the Initiative.

Mairtin

May 4, 2020
I cannot help with the console command, sorry.

Since we're so close to a new release, I'd wait rather than restart. The fact that the vignettes don't restart upon completion of the Pixie line (and that the Pixie final confrontation is repeatable) feels like a bug that will hopefully be repaired.
what version is patreon version now,can i get 0.42 if I patreon there?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
what version is patreon version now,can i get 0.42 if I patreon there?
0.42? o_O
The latest update for Superpowered isn't out yet and that's going to be 0.40 when it is.
Patreon version is still 0.39.01. I wouldn't be in any hurry for this. It's in the testing and fixing phase right now, IIRC.

Mairtin

May 4, 2020
0.42? o_O
The latest update for Superpowered isn't out yet and that's going to be 0.40 when it is.
Patreon version is still 0.39.01. I wouldn't be in any hurry for this. It's in the testing and fixing phase right now, IIRC.
:cautious:I saw the road map 2020 earlier,I thought it would be far away ahead than this...thanks for the answer anyways

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
:cautious:I saw the road map 2020 earlier,I thought it would be far away ahead than this...thanks for the answer anyways
It currently goes like this in terms of release schedules we've seen recently:
Superpowered
Superpowered
Loser
(Repeat)
Until Baal says otherwise, this is how it is. He said once Loser hits 0.04, he'll hold a poll to see what sort of scehduling the fans want. So, realistically, SP0.41 will be next month, then Loser, then SP0.42. Not counting Hotfixes.
We're not going to see it before October at the earliest.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Right after the roadmap was published, the wheels fell off the cart.
0.39 took a few weeks longer than expected and then covid struck. The upshot was 4 months in, the roadmap was 2 months behind.

Mairtin

May 4, 2020
Right after the roadmap was published, the wheels fell off the cart.
0.39 took a few weeks longer than expected and then covid struck. The upshot was 4 months in, the roadmap was 2 months behind.

Sorry to have another question T.T ,Sandra's obsessive scene 3 it says walk away,but how to walk away?just walk to school like normal?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019

Sorry to have another question T.T ,Sandra's obsessive scene 3 it says walk away,but how to walk away?just walk to school like normal?
I tend not to work on the insanities -- I don't have the patience to fight the RNG and develop/maintain the mental states for some albeit fun interludes.

That said, the insanity events are generally something the MC is forced to react to as opposed to initiate. My best guess is the 'walk away' is how you are supposed to respond to Sandra's obsessive overture when it happens. Most obsessive scenes start overnight, IIRC, so go to sleep normally -- no missions or booty calls and hope it happens.

Mairtin

May 4, 2020
I tend not to work on the insanities -- I don't have the patience to fight the RNG and develop/maintain the mental states for some albeit fun interludes.

That said, the insanity events are generally something the MC is forced to react to as opposed to initiate. My best guess is the 'walk away' is how you are supposed to respond to Sandra's obsessive overture when it happens. Most obsessive scenes start overnight, IIRC, so go to sleep normally -- no missions or booty calls and hope it happens.
but it just keeping repeat the obsessive scene2 no matter how many time sleep.or is the NCHDL plot affect it occure?

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
Smell like a bug... or some setting is messing with it.
Many scenes are random, maybe you must consider building an altar to RNG.
You need the blood of a virgin girl though... good luck.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Hope the game does not end up on the abandoned list now that the dev is starting a new(ish) project.
He's been working on both for over a year, IIRC. 2 updates of Superpowered followed by 1 update of Loser. He's made a few public comments he'd probably be happier doing 1 + 1, but he's letting the patrons some say in work ratios.

apolloladdie

Aug 5, 2017
He's been working on both for over a year, IIRC. 2 updates of Superpowered followed by 1 update of Loser. He's made a few public comments he'd probably be happier doing 1 + 1, but he's letting the patrons some say in work ratios.
In the end, I hope neither suffer due to the dev getting overworked and worn out. Best of luck to him.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes