SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Gotta ask: Is there a way, other than random ticking, to lock in mental states for girls? Asking for a friend.

chumlord

Apr 3, 2018
Gotta ask: Is there a way, other than random ticking, to lock in mental states for girls? Asking for a friend.
Eventually their will be a psychology trait I believe that will lock it in. If you keep their willpower reduced now it will keep them in the state.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Baal7734,How can I trigger the quest "stalking a stalker",Wiki says it need "
Have a positive alignment (≥ 60)
Win a number of fights (≥ 15)
"
which I already accomplished,or maybe some enemies dont count as a fight?
Make sure you're actually attending class. It and other such missions only trigger when going to class. Working a job, tutoring and other such don't trigger them.

Don't start the Pixie plot line. Once Terrorstrike and Karma show up, all school vignettes cease.

Mairtin

May 4, 2020
Make sure you're actually attending class. It and other such missions only trigger when going to class. Working a job, tutoring and other such don't trigger them.

Don't start the Pixie plot line. Once Terrorstrike and Karma show up, all school vignettes cease.
I am started...does there have any console command to trigger this quest?or I am just out of luck?

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Don't hold me to this because it's been a bit since I played, but I think this dev makes an effort to bring saves forward.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I've unlocked all the fetish..it would be horrible to restart this game
I cannot help with the console command, sorry.

Since we're so close to a new release, I'd wait rather than restart. The fact that the vignettes don't restart upon completion of the Pixie line (and that the Pixie final confrontation is repeatable) feels like a bug that will hopefully be repaired.

Johny Alfa

Oct 7, 2017
I also pray to get my bug fixed. To the great god of Baal. For me Karma and Terrostrike not appear. When I complete all school quest I got error message, if click ignore they got reset and I can start them over, but that's it.

holtlobster

Nov 22, 2019
I feel like I'm missing something. Not matter what i try and do I have no option to do anything at the Initiative. Only 50 initiative influence points. I read somewhere that you can get resistence level 1 for free and that than gives you enough points to unlock public ops and the rest. but where is that option, i can not see it anywhere? Maybe I'm just blind

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I feel like I'm missing something. Not matter what i try and do I have no option to do anything at the Initiative. Only 50 initiative influence points. I read somewhere that you can get resistence level 1 for free and that than gives you enough points to unlock public ops and the rest. but where is that option, i can not see it anywhere? Maybe I'm just blind
Early on, you gain Initiative influence only through conversion of General or School influence. End of each month where your grades are above 90ish (96 or better for maximum reward), you get some school influence. General influence is gained primarily through having the women gossip for you.

Visit the principal in the school to convert influence between types. General --> Initiative is at 5:1 and School --> Initiative is at 2:1 ratios.

Take a look at my walkthrough (link in signature) for first month or so steps.

holtlobster

Nov 22, 2019
Early on, you gain Initiative influence only through conversion of General or School influence. End of each month where your grades are above 90ish (96 or better for maximum reward), you get some school influence. General influence is gained primarily through having the women gossip for you.

Visit the principal in the school to convert influence between types. General --> Initiative is at 5:1 and School --> Initiative is at 2:1 ratios.

Take a look at my walkthrough (link in signature) for first month or so steps.
How do you convert influence from one form to another? every time I visit the principal my only options are to spend the points on either a school policy or buying a letter of recommendation?

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes