• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Wanza25

May 26, 2020
Step 1: Complete small favor questions.
Step 2: Complete large favor questions.
Step 3: Complete other task (task is unique to person). In mom's case, get coffee 3 times.

Be sure you haven't changed mom's personality into one that won't go for coffee.

For more detail, see the fetish section in the linked walkthrough.
Ohh thank you

giorno_9

May 16, 2020
yo i finished my goal/quest, what should i do after that? im so lost my power is flight and can i get other power mid game?

AnotherMike

Mar 26, 2020
If "Tutor Derek" under the quest "A new school initiative!"isn' marked as completed even though I've recruited Derek and tutored him about 10 times, does that mean I've gotten stuck in a gamebreaking bug or is there something else required to trigger that quest?

Freddy doesn't seem to realize that I've recruited Derek either, so hanging out with freddy doesn't accomplish anything, can't even tell him to track Tamara instead, so can't progress on that side of the quest either.

Any way to fix/progress here or am I doomed to restart (a question I probably should've asked before spending several hours on other stuff in the game, hoping the quest-update would trigger from something else :))

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
If "Tutor Derek" under the quest "A new school initiative!"isn' marked as completed even though I've recruited Derek and tutored him about 10 times, does that mean I've gotten stuck in a gamebreaking bug or is there something else required to trigger that quest?

Freddy doesn't seem to realize that I've recruited Derek either, so hanging out with freddy doesn't accomplish anything, can't even tell him to track Tamara instead, so can't progress on that side of the quest either.

Any way to fix/progress here or am I doomed to restart (a question I probably should've asked before spending several hours on other stuff in the game, hoping the quest-update would trigger from something else :))
Normally, talking to Freddy after school on Monday completes that fragment. Tutoring Freddy is mostly cosmetic.

You don't need to have Freddy follow Tamara to progress there. Tutor Tamara until you're getting Love or Lust points. I think it's about 30 Love and start tutoring her on Monday only. She'll ask you home.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
yo i finished my goal/quest, what should i do after that? im so lost my power is flight and can i get other power mid game?
Everything on the checklist is done?
Keep playing. Some more events should fire later.
And yes, you can get more powers midgame. I'd even suggest it. You're going to need to keep up the Discipline Protocol training at the initiative to even qualify for more. Then you'll have two options:
1: Get tons of money together and buy them outright
2: Get enough Globex reputation and buy them for half-price

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
There'll be a few more mission goals as you go along. You should end up with all the powers. Take a peek at my walkthrough.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
is there a trick to use in combat Polymorphism? i cant change to any female form
There are some errors in the combat UI code that do not allow the advanced forms to be activated. As it is a bug in the base game, I have not corrected it in Radioactive.

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Here's a list of all the girls console identifier
Mom: m - [house]
k: Kelly - [Debate]
sam: Samantha - [Biology]
pl: Principle Larson
d: Denise - incomplete [Art]
js: Jules - not added
n: Nikki - Incomplete [fitness]
a: Allie - [Chemistry]
sd: Sandra - [swimming]
t: Terri - not added
ch: Chelsea - not added
my: Mary - not added
cu: Courtney - not added
an: Anne - not added
s: Sophie - Incomplete
sis: Sister - [house]
i: Dr. Ivy - not added
Hey y'all. I noticed it's been a while i haven't played the game (since 0.32 i think) and this block of text is really outdated :LOL:
I was wondering if you knew which character has been added or updated and what is the character's code or acronym on the console command.

If you're planning on replying, make sure to press Quote on this comment so i can get notified what's there to fix

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Hey y'all. I noticed it's been a while i haven't played the game (since 0.32 i think) and this block of text is really outdated :LOL:
I was wondering if you knew which character has been added or updated and what is the character's code or acronym on the console command.

If you're planning on replying, make sure to press Quote on this comment so i can get notified what's there to fix
These are all the characters with their own files.

Agisha - ag
Aio - ao
Allie - a
Anne - an
Chelsea - ch
Courtney - cy
Danni - dan
Denise - d
Derek - der
Freddy - fred
Ivy - i
Jules - js
Karma - kar
Kelly - k
Larson - pl
Manners - mm
Mary - my
Mom - m
Nikki - n
Pixie - px
Samantha - sam
Sandra - sd
Sarah - (none yet)
Sister - sis
Sophie - s
SuLynn - su
Tamara - tam
Terri - t
Terrorstrike - ts

AnotherMike

Mar 26, 2020
I'm currently at the part where I
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've tried most of the choices available and they all seem to lead to some kind of conclusion but the next Friday the same events just repeats again.

While getting a crap-ton of influence isn't necessarily a bad way to spend a Friday, I can't help wondering if I'm stuck at a bug or if I've simply reached the end of the currently available content and that's why it's repeating?

Matt66

Oct 6, 2018
I'm currently at the part where I
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've tried most of the choices available and they all seem to lead to some kind of conclusion but the next Friday the same events just repeats again.

While getting a crap-ton of influence isn't necessarily a bad way to spend a Friday, I can't help wondering if I'm stuck at a bug or if I've simply reached the end of the currently available content and that's why it's repeating?
That is the end of current version of the game as far as I understand

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes