mav

Jul 19, 2017
is there a trick to use in combat Polymorphism? i cant change to any female form. i got already Cellular Sequencing 1+2 and Bone Structure 1+2. i use radioactive und cfc mod

Johny Alfa

Oct 7, 2017
I have issue, with main quest. Terrorstrike and Karma does not appear in school. Once i did all NCHDL quest and waited 5 weeks, the following NCHDL meeting started with a grey error screen. I ignored it but just enabled to repeat quest and they start again... :(

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
guys whats the best mod to use
It depends on what you want them to do.
Read up on them and decide for yourself. Personally, I use Radioactive but others go with SFC.
It's all down to personal taste.

Off yet On topic:
Next time around I am NOT activating Maggie's fetish.

HutCheese

Feb 17, 2019
For most of the girls you can avoid MMF type scenes and have Billy keep all the girls for himself but Kelly is a bit of an exception. Her fetish requires allowing other guys to have their way with her so unless you want to intentionally avoid unlocking her fetish she's a lost cause.

IMO it's tough to have your cake and eat it too with this game. If you want the best scenes that involve Billy it's tough to get those while also avoiding the scenes that involve other guys. I found that overall it's more fun to just accept that all the girls are going to fuck around with random guys and not try to pretend that they all belong to Billy.
also samantha fetish involve freddy
btw is this game abandoned? i see he started a new one and stopped updating this

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
also samantha fetish involve freddy
btw is this game abandoned? i see he started a new one and stopped updating this
No.

He's developing this 2 months out of 3 currently and Loser 1 in 3 to give himself a burn-out break.

This year has been hard. He published his prospective guess on how the months were going to be split ( ) and almost immediately lost 2 months of time between Superpowered 0.39 taking a few extra weeks and covid disruption. Four months in, he was two months behind.

namenotinuse

Nov 17, 2018
Does anyone know what would cause the corruption scenes to not trigger anymore before classe for all the girls ? The Girls Corruption is high enough and I have the mixed bathroom. The scenes just stopped triggering altogether. Is it possible that I overlooked something or is a bug that anyone know of ?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Does anyone know what would cause the corruption scenes to not trigger anymore before classe for all the girls ? The Girls Corruption is high enough and I have the mixed bathroom. The scenes just stopped triggering altogether. Is it possible that I overlooked something or is a bug that anyone know of ?
Have you started the Pixie plot? That puts a hold on pretty much all inter-class vignettes.

Johny Alfa

Oct 7, 2017
Because I don't like the added scenes.
It's less Sadism and more of a "Spoiled Bitch" thing.
What scenes are you talking about? Im only aware of one; the Fetish sex option. But I agree with you that is lame. But completly optional makes no difference its been unlocked or not.

namenotinuse

Nov 17, 2018
Have you started the Pixie plot? That puts a hold on pretty much all inter-class vignettes.
Oh, okay I did, so that explains that. And that raise another issue: Like many people I've been stuck at the hotel being her sex toy for weeks, I've read that her love has to reach a certain point for the story to advance, except that I don't see the love bar being filled during the scene, is a "feature" or did I encounter a bug this time ?

Sorry if that question has already been asked but I couldn't find the answer by myself.

Johny Alfa

Oct 7, 2017
Oh, okay I did, so that explains that. And that raise another issue: Like many people I've been stuck at the hotel being her sex toy for weeks, I've read that her love has to reach a certain point for the story to advance, except that I don't see the love bar being filled during the scene, is a "feature" or did I encounter a bug this time ?

Sorry if that question has already been asked but I couldn't find the answer by myself.
More important question, for me doesnt start the story line. I keep doing NCHDL mission, but the woman never comes to the school. What to do?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019

I got stuck there too. On Friday at school, go to meet "friends" at lunch. Not one of the cliques, mind, the generic 'friends' option.

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes