Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
Will the new update require a complete restart of the game? It kinda looks that way with the conversion of the sister perk to good brother.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Will the new update require a complete restart of the game? It kinda looks that way with the conversion of the sister perk to good brother.
Probably not. I have a save file from 2019.11.12 that loaded fine.

The perk has not changed in the code. It is still perk_sister. However, it is usually accessed by checking the function Sister_is_available(), which determines if she lives at home or is on break.

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
Do we know yet if graduation happens automatically after a certain amount of time or if it's something you have to actually trigger?

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Do we know yet if graduation happens automatically after a certain amount of time or if it's something you have to actually trigger?
Your save has to qualify for it first, but ultimately it is a choice. You even get a warning that the choice is not reversible.

Kosengostyle

May 30, 2017
Got this Bug at graduation day. All Quest completed. Someone can help?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/func_action_processing.rpy", line 101, in script call
    call SleepBabySleep()
  File "game/radioactive/sldr/sldr.rpy", line 248, in script call
    call sleep_yourroom()
  File "game/func_time.rpy", line 328, in script
    if month == "May" and date == 26 and Graduation and graduated==False:
  File "game/func_time.rpy", line 328, in <module>
NameError: name 'Graduation' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/func_action_processing.rpy", line 101, in script call
    call SleepBabySleep()
  File "game/radioactive/sldr/sldr.rpy", line 248, in script call
    call sleep_yourroom()
  File "game/func_time.rpy", line 328, in script
  File "C:\Users\Kosengostyle\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.40.-pc\SuperPowered_v0.40.00-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1830, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\Kosengostyle\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.40.-pc\SuperPowered_v0.40.00-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2035, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\Kosengostyle\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.40.-pc\SuperPowered_v0.40.00-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/func_time.rpy", line 328, in <module>

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
SP 0.40.00
Mon Jul 27 15:04:33 2020

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
This variable gets defined in the version update script. Confirmed working when loading a save from 11.12. Not sure how yours went sideways.

You could try typing in Graduation = False at the console, but this should not be an issue to start with.

Reactions: Kosengostyle

Kosengostyle

May 30, 2017
This variable gets defined in the version update script. Confirmed working when loading a save from 11.12. Not sure how yours went sideways.

You could try typing in Graduation = False at the console, but this should not be an issue to start with.
Thanks mate. I switch it to false and then back to true and it worked!

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
Your save has to qualify for it first, but ultimately it is a choice. You even get a warning that the choice is not reversible.
I see, that's a good way to do it. Is the Pixie bug fixed so that you don't need to do exactly the right sequence of events with Tamara? I was thinking of starting over and skipping recruiting her since it seems like it'd be more fun to go the Freddie corruption path. Although it kind of sounded like there were two when I was looking at it before.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
I see, that's a good way to do it. Is the Pixie bug fixed so that you don't need to do exactly the right sequence of events with Tamara?
I might have missed something, but I did not see a lot of fixes in this area. It looks like it might be safe to go back to lunch, but I am not sure about anything else.

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
Not out to the public atm. Just an early release that you're not going to be able to get your hands on.

I might have missed something, but I did not see a lot of fixes in this area. It looks like it might be safe to go back to lunch, but I am not sure about anything else.
Too bad. Well, I don't actually remember what the bug even was.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes