EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
try to unlock chelsea`s fetish first... maybe that bug it just your thing. i can`t remember that particular bug
Assuming you're replying to me, I've already unlocked all the fetishes except perhaps the nurse who gives you your shots (if she even has one).

It all worked fine, and the characters switched back to Chelsea after the conversation (last image) and remained during the 3-way just fine. It was just those few scenes where they switched.

:cool: Eric Grey

Reactions: Sanders2100

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
It all worked fine, and the characters switched back to Chelsea after the conversation (last image) and remained during the 3-way just fine. It was just those few scenes where they switched.
There are two versions of this scene. The pre-flaw version probably uses the correct image with fetish33, the flaw version uses fetish21. As the latter image is from the nearly identical Allie scene, its probably a copy-paste error.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Is this on some kind of hold? Last update here was 2021-01-04.
Not a hold so much as the dev seems to be struggling somewhat to maintain consistent communication and get the current update completed. It was tentatively expected end of May / beginning of June. He surfaces occasionally on his discord. The update may have gone to his patreon testers, there is a message they should expect it in a day early in June.

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
Can you work at logistics as a lab assistant ETC: I got the job but cannot work there tried different times of the day, but no luck!
you work as lab assistant at the clinic where you get the superpower injections. Have to show up in time for work. Enjoy!

djmemes

Jan 22, 2018
The dev hasn't been seen at all in 2 weeks. His subscription services haven't been updated in 6 weeks. It's looking somewhat dicey. Apparently users on his discord are reaching out to him.
Was anybody aware of problems going on in his life, or is this something that's come out of the blue?

Reactions: dawlben

BeeGee

Apr 26, 2018
Was anybody aware of problems going on in his life, or is this something that's come out of the blue?
On Patreon reported a back and shoulder injury and being heavily medicated around end of March, but seemed to be doing better during April, before going completely dark.

Reactions: dawlben

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
His last couple of updates on discord (June 1) was that he'd completed the conversations with Danni and had one scene plus her phone pictures still outstanding. Testers were to expect a submission that day or the next. I have no idea if anything went out. It might have and the testers may have found serious bugs that he's been occupied with. That would be a best case, I think.

Reactions: Maresith

dragoon93041

Jul 22, 2017
I'm one of those Discord people. No, he has not gone completely dark, he responded to us on Discord. But he's not being regular. We're not sure what's going on right now.

Reactions: Rakja

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I'm one of those Discord people. No, he has not gone completely dark, he responded to us on Discord. But he's not being regular. We're not sure what's going on right now.
I went through every public channel this morning. His last post I could find was June 1. Now he might pop on and chat or something, but nothing with a fingerprint.

*edit* I suppose the next big test is the next scheduled livestream. I have no idea what sort of monthly schedule that's on though.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 140 Votes