Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Im more concerned when we get the new update. Last weekly update on his paetron was on 28 April.
If an eight day hiatus is all it takes to cause you to worry, you need more life experience.
The update will happen. I firmly Baal is still alive. I suggest you watch his Picarto stream as well:
He usually streams at least once a week. He may also be currently unavailable to do so for a variety of reasons but I'm sure somebody that knows him IRL would at least tell us. Start worrying when it's 31 days overdue.

EDIT: Corrected drunken maths.

Reactions: RemoraDFC

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
If an eight day hiatus is all it takes to cause you to worry, you need more life experience.
The update will happen. I firmly Baal is still alive. I suggest you watch his Picarto stream as well:
He usually streams at least once a week. He may also be currently unavailable to do so for a variety of reasons but I'm sure somebody that knows him IRL would at least tell us. Start worrying when it's 31 days overdue.

EDIT: Corrected drunken maths.
8 day? Check the post date again April 28. Not May 28. 5 weeks. He's become unreliable with his weekly updates. I just figure running 3 different communication platforms (patreon, subscribestar, and discord) is too much.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
8 day? Check the post date again April 28. Not May 28. 5 weeks. He's become unreliable with his weekly updates. I just figure running 3 different communication platforms (patreon, subscribestar, and discord) is too much.
I forgot that it's June. Summer sun where I live is kinda rare.

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
Okay were entering Mid June soon, and still waiting for the update but it seems its getting late quite a bit. Btw there are only like 2-3 things i feel this game is missing in total. one is an In game Tutorial on ways to permamently remove stuff like M/S not wanting incest, or teacher being 'professional' Or the girl in school who like girls only pretty much.. the 2 thing is well to put it bluntly, getting school/ect rep really sucks in terms of speed.. For an example getting 3 grades on 100% of those 3 i have only gotten 1 that have given me rep points ect.. Same with capturing criminals after battle's or doing work its really is very tedious/slow a big grind in total for what getting help in controlling the side effects of powers so i can buy new ones when i got the money?.. Ofc realistic set US and like governments are pretty crap about helping people they are more into stuffing money into their own pockets..

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Okay were entering Mid June soon, and still waiting for the update but it seems its getting late quite a bit. Btw there are only like 2-3 things i feel this game is missing in total. one is an In game Tutorial on ways to permamently remove stuff like M/S not wanting incest, or teacher being 'professional' Or the girl in school who like girls only pretty much.. the 2 thing is well to put it bluntly, getting school/ect rep really sucks in terms of speed.. For an example getting 3 grades on 100% of those 3 i have only gotten 1 that have given me rep points ect.. Same with capturing criminals after battle's or doing work its really is very tedious/slow a big grind in total for what getting help in controlling the side effects of powers so i can buy new ones when i got the money?.. Ofc realistic set US and like governments are pretty crap about helping people they are more into stuffing money into their own pockets..
Regarding grades: getting a grade score is almost entirely disconnected from going to class. Class increases your talent and can on a critical success grant a point towards grades. Grade improvements comes from tutoring / study much more consistently and in higher quantity..

Sanders2100

Aug 9, 2019
there is also some scenes after critical success in reasoning and awareness classes (changing with corruption|inhibition levels). author obviously making fun about education system.

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
Can you work at logistics as a lab assistant ETC: I got the job but cannot work there tried different times of the day, but no luck!

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Can you work at logistics as a lab assistant ETC: I got the job but cannot work there tried different times of the day, but no luck!
Yes, I've worked all 3 Globex jobs so you can work there. The jobs are available to work during the second school period (Day) Monday - Friday. I would double-check that you actually bought the jobs from Logistics and something didn't go wrong.

Reactions: Jackbite

Lunasmeow

Jul 22, 2017
Looking at those preview images, is that the mother and Kelly? How do I get that threesome scene? I haven't found it.

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
Regarding grades: getting a grade score is almost entirely disconnected from going to class. Class increases your talent and can on a critical success grant a point towards grades. Grade improvements comes from tutoring / study much more consistently and in higher quantity..

I mean the Saturday event: HOLY CRAP BILLY I AM PROUD OF YOU!
gives rep...

That event doesn happen every Saturday even if i always have 100% Grade level.. and i kinda wish it did because farming rep is really farming a lot..

BeeGee

Apr 26, 2018
gives rep...

That event doesn happen every Saturday even if i always have 100% Grade level.. and i kinda wish it did because farming rep is really farming a lot..
Yeah, grades only being sent out at the end of each month can be frustrating starting out, before you have many sources of rep, but hey, that's the life of a superhero. :HideThePain:

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
gives rep...

That happens at the end of every month that isn't a holiday. The school mails report cards once a month.

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
I know (or maybe just assume) it's pretty far along the development cycle for the next release but I came across a bug with Nikki's fetish scenes yesterday when I finally got around to finding hers.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I may have missed a previous post on it, but I did search and didn't find any reports on it.

:cool: Eric Grey

Reactions: SuperMaxo

Sanders2100

Aug 9, 2019
I know (or maybe just assume) it's pretty far along the development cycle for the next release but I came across a bug with Nikki's fetish scenes yesterday when I finally got around to finding hers.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I may have missed a previous post on it, but I did search and didn't find any reports on it.

did u suppress nikky`s sexual preferences? because i have encounter some bugs with fetish when i first time played (don`t mind altering her) and have none afterwards (i did suppression). maybe unrelated... game has some wierd bugs lying around

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
did u suppress nikky`s sexual preferences? because i have encounter some bugs with fetish when i first time played (don`t mind altering her) and have none afterwards (i did suppression). maybe unrelated... game has some wierd bugs lying around
Yea, I used Gender Attraction on her, making her bisexual.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes