BeeGee

Apr 26, 2018
So is there a date for any Up's?. Glad he's not dead :).
He did a poll on Patreon asking his patrons what release schedule they wanted and this is what they chose. Each game gets 2 months of dev time, and he releases at the end of the 2nd month.
It should be out in a couple of days.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Having binged a bunch of games in the last three months, this recently found gem is one of my favorites. My only critic is that I wish it had more animations - but that is a minor critic as I know it would be a lot of work given all the characters.

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
Hey, does anyone have any savegames for me please. I have a new ssd and everything is lost.... :unsure:

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
You learn new superpowers each has side effect increasing your flaw "lust" and giving you all kind of weird fetishes. I believe the kink incest will comes from mind control.
From what I can tell, if you keep putting yourself in sexual situations with a family member, it will eventually trigger incest. (I just went in and turned it on in the program - made incest a flaw and no longer taboo) Btw, triggering one fetish will effect others, i.e. Mom can't be into incest and a nympho and I don't think she will bring home guys from the bar if she's not a nympho - but I could be wrong.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
From what I can tell, if you keep putting yourself in sexual situations with a family member, it will eventually trigger incest. (I just went in and turned it on in the program - made incest a flaw and no longer taboo) Btw, triggering one fetish will effect others, i.e. Mom can't be into incest and a nympho and I don't think she will bring home guys from the bar if she's not a nympho - but I could be wrong.
You're partially wrong. She'll only bring home guys if a nympho. But incest + nympho is perfectly fine combination.

Breaking the incest taboo on the family members requires either driving them insane (nymphomania or obsession) or using the mindcraft suppression "Family Ties" that specifically negates incest taboo. The fetishes are entirely separate things.

Breaking the incest taboo on Billy requires gaining the Mind Control power. Considering the sister a viable sexual partner requires the Sympathic Link power as well (she appears too young otherwise).

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
You're partially wrong. She'll only bring home guys if a nympho. But incest + nympho is perfectly fine combination.

Breaking the incest taboo on the family members requires either driving them insane (nymphomania or obsession) or using the mindcraft suppression "Family Ties" that specifically negates incest taboo. The fetishes are entirely separate things.

Breaking the incest taboo on Billy requires gaining the Mind Control power. Considering the sister a viable sexual partner requires the Sympathic Link power as well (she appears too young otherwise).
When I turned on m.nymphomania, it made mom see me as taboo. That's what I based that on. I didn't check much further into it.

BeeGee

Apr 26, 2018
When I turned on m.nymphomania, it made mom see me as taboo. That's what I based that on. I didn't check much further into it.
Like Sillyrobot said, that's literally the exact opposite of what is supposed to happen.
Either you misread something, or something went horribly wrong when you " just went in and turned it on in the program - made incest a flaw and no longer taboo "

Reactions: gamarexx

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Like Sillyrobot said, that's literally the exact opposite of what is supposed to happen.
Either you misread something, or something went horribly wrong when you " just went in and turned it on in the program - made incest a flaw and no longer taboo "
Something went horribly wrong when I "just went in and turned it on in the program - made incest a flaw and no longer taboo " <== I assume this is the case.
I turned off m.taboo and restarted the game just to see what would happen. Later I turned on m.nymphomania to also see what would happen and I noticed the next morning, m.taboo was turned back on.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BeeGee
Jan 1, 2018
Something went horribly wrong when I "just went in and turned it on in the program - made incest a flaw and no longer taboo " <== I assume this is the case.
I turned off m.taboo and restarted the game just to see what would happen. Later I turned on m.nymphomania to also see what would happen and I noticed the next morning, m.taboo was turned back on.
Nymphomania wears off if her willpower comes back to 100, so the taboo will come back.

if she is:
m.nymphomaniac=True

and

m.psylocked=True

it will be permanent deep seated mental issues.

Reactions: clowns234

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Nymphomania wears off if her willpower comes back to 100, so the taboo will come back.

if she is:
m.nymphomaniac=True

and

m.psylocked=True

it will be permanent deep seated mental issues.
Just an FYI - I wasn't looking for anything in particular. Mostly just playing around with the code to see what would happen. As I have said before, mechanically, this is one of the better games I have played.

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
Nympho or obsessive trait on mom or sister will disable their family restriction. However, it's still 'locked' from Billy's side if you don't have mind control. Though there are some funny scenes where they will force themselves on an unwilling Billy that way.

Jan 1, 2018
Nympho or obsessive trait on mom or sister will disable their family restriction. However, it's still 'locked' from Billy's side if you don't have mind control. Though there are some funny scenes where they will force themselves on an unwilling Billy that way.
I've had a lot of fun playing without mind control or sympathic link... but with Steph, Maggie, Allie and Chelsea all permanently set to nympho.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes