Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Isn't there an android version available??? Because the provided link only leads to the compressed pc and mac versions.
If there was one, more often than not it'd be linked in the main post. The droid ports are unofficial so they only get made when someone wants to sink the time into making it.

ttipsigam

Jan 23, 2018
Is rent ever applied? It lowers in the mother's cell-phone entry when I do chores but I don't recall my money ever decreasing by several hundred dollars at any point during the month

ttipsigam

Jan 23, 2018
Also, is it just me or does the accelerate power from mercurial speed actually cost zero energy to use (not 20 energy)?

*also rapid assault seems to take 25 energy, not 10

Last edited:

VoidSite

Jul 6, 2018
Nearly 5 years and this game is still not finished...smh.

Does anyone know how close this game is to being complete?
Very far from even think of completition. As far as my last info leads, the last patch opens up the presuppositions for the "after School" content. At this point, the MC is still in school. But as I understand it, school is just the "Tutorial Stage" for the rest of the game. You are supposed to be a super hero and doing super-hero-stuff. So the Tutorial (school) ends if you are ready to be a super hero (made enough money for some real superpowers).

And I am happy that the game will start with the real content in this year.

Reactions: slayer991

slayer991

Jun 8, 2017
Does this surprise you somehow? Anyone who was here when it started (post RAGS version) knew it would take a hugely long time to even get THIS far.
Yeah, I think I played this back in 2017 and 2018. I know at one point the mom content was removed....and I stopped playing. Is that still the case or is there a mod to restore that content?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Yeah, I think I played this back in 2017 and 2018. I know at one point the mom content was removed....and I stopped playing. Is that still the case or is there a mod to restore that content?
I started playing in 2018. There's always been mom content from that point forward. Nothing's been removed unless it was before that.

VoidSite

Jul 6, 2018

Oh god.. there was a no-mom version out there??

Dirty_Dan

Jun 16, 2017
I honestly keep forgetting how much is supposed to go into this game. We've been in school for years now, lol.

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
Do we know what will be included in the new update and an ETA?

(BTW , . . . Can we get a new super power of breast expansion vision? . . . and when will they assign him to patrol the nude beach?)

JJATH

May 2, 2017
Do we know what will be included in the new update and an ETA?

(BTW , . . . Can we get a new super power of breast expansion vision? . . . and when will they assign him to patrol the nude beach?)
No idea if he's even alive. The last post from him was on the 28th of April.

jsmitth529

Mar 4, 2020
Feel super dumb for having to ask this, but I couldn't find an answer using the search function. During the rape scene with the sister, I can't get the option to take it further to become available. It says I need 45 fear and -6 love to continue, but for the life of me I can't figure out how to make any stat become negative. Am I being dumb and just missing something?

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes