gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Feel super dumb for having to ask this, but I couldn't find an answer using the search function. During the rape scene with the sister, I can't get the option to take it further to become available. It says I need 45 fear and -6 love to continue, but for the life of me I can't figure out how to make any stat become negative. Am I being dumb and just missing something?
I haven't got the game to hand to check, but I think you're mixing up outcomes and requirements: Rape adds to fear and subtracts from love.

jsmitth529

Mar 4, 2020
I haven't got the game to hand to check, but I think you're mixing up outcomes and requirements: Rape adds to fear and subtracts from love.
No, I meant what I said, which is that it says I need 45 fear and -6 love. What it adds and subtracts isn't relevant.

1621767844060.png

Sanders2100

Aug 9, 2019
Feel super dumb for having to ask this, but I couldn't find an answer using the search function. During the rape scene with the sister, I can't get the option to take it further to become available. It says I need 45 fear and -6 love to continue, but for the life of me I can't figure out how to make any stat become negative. Am I being dumb and just missing something?
there is insults and threats (bragging, ask forgiveness etc) tab. can rise fear and hit willpower with that (drops favor and love) about negatives i not sure cos never tried it.

jsmitth529

Mar 4, 2020
At least those amounts. Starts at Fe 45 and Lo 45. Lo requirement is reduced by your persuasion, which suggests your persuasion is 51.
Ooooh that makes sense. I was using the cheat mod because I'm a lazy fuck and didn't realize it was overflowing like that. However, that still leaves the question as to how I'm not qualifying for that scene, as I have well above both requirements but I'm still getting the message for not meeting them, which is confusing me a great deal.

Last edited:

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
He might be a bit burnt out from doing one game for so long, would drive most people mad. Probably has ideas that don't fit the current game that are getting put to work in the other title, focus will be split between the two I guess.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
He might be a bit burnt out from doing one game for so long, would drive most people mad. Probably has ideas that don't fit the current game that are getting put to work in the other title, focus will be split between the two I guess.
Focus between SP and Loser is divided. Two months on one game then two months on the other.
This was a method employed to prevent burn-out.

jsmitth529

Mar 4, 2020
Your best bet is to turn on Aura of Fear and use your empath powers to really make her hate you. You'll have to be patient and grind that love down while building up that fear.
If you read my later comments you would've realized that's already been solved. The negative was simply because my persuasion was overflowing beyond fifty because of the cheat mod, and I was also misunderstanding what the message meant. What hasn't been solved is the fact that it still displays that I cannot continue the scene without at least those stat numbers when I most definitely already have way more. Suggesting how to raise said stats further when they're already at max doesn't really help, as stats cannot be risen above a hundred, which I have them at already, which should qualify me.

Matzak

May 1, 2017
give he uses a two months dev switch time table loser latest Release Date: 2021-04-01 i'll start worry around 2021-06-01

Jed

Feb 28, 2017
Yeah, I think I played this back in 2017 and 2018. I know at one point the mom content was removed....and I stopped playing. Is that still the case or is there a mod to restore that content?
That's not accurate. Content with the mother was never removed from the game. What happened was the Mind Control power was added and the Mother content got gated behind using powers to make her willing to commit incest.

In other words, more content was added for her; none was removed.

She was the first character to be implemented, too.

Reactions: donkey4576

Cruxiz

Jun 23, 2017
Sad this game hasn't seen any updates anymore. It got so far. Imo should've kept focus on the more developed characters instead of having so many of them by now.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Sad this game hasn't seen any updates anymore. It got so far. Imo should've kept focus on the more developed characters instead of having so many of them by now.
The update is expected at or around the end of the month. The schedule is known.

dragoon93041

Jul 22, 2017
He just broke his pattern of frequent updates. We were worried too so we pinged him on Discord and he replied that he has been doing a lot of content and just kind of got caught up in doing stuff and not fixing it up for releases.

Angel1984

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2020
He just broke his pattern of frequent updates. We were worried too so we pinged him on Discord and he replied that he has been doing a lot of content and just kind of got caught up in doing stuff and not fixing it up for releases.
So is there a date for any Up's?. Glad he's not dead :).

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes