konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
All you have to do is be at the school on a monday afternoon, and you get the option to walk home with him after school.
but...i think i failed to find him at that time next monday (and any other day at random times)

and according to the guide there should be seomthing with freddy-tamara ... but nothing

also what to do with npcs when their eyes are white and i cannot interact with them (apart from thumb-down negative interactions) ...i was tweaking that traits from BE-mod...and played with those yellowish button fear/anger related ...

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
but...i think i failed to find him at that time next monday (and any other day at random times)

and according to the guide there should be seomthing with freddy-tamara ... but nothing

also what to do with npcs when their eyes are white and i cannot interact with them (apart from thumb-down negative interactions) ...i was tweaking that traits from BE-mod...and played with those yellowish button fear/anger related ...
Until the club is established, you will find Freddy as you leave school at the end of the Day period on Monday only. Other than a few interactions with girl fetishes / insanities and a couple of scripted times he approaches you in the halls, that's about all the interactions with him you'll see until the club is complete.

Milky eyes are a sign Willpower is too low compared to Control. Wait for their Willpower to heal or reduce the Control level.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
Until the club is established, you will find Freddy as you leave school at the end of the Day period on Monday only. Other than a few interactions with girl fetishes / insanities and a couple of scripted times he approaches you in the halls, that's about all the interactions with him you'll see until the club is complete.

Milky eyes are a sign Willpower is too low compared to Control. Wait for their Willpower to heal or reduce the Control level.
i remember that i went to principal office with that defence league idea...does that club making rely on meeting freedy ...or triggers on timer? ...

what to do if before zzz i cannot invite a gial ('you are blocked...')

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
i remember that i went to principal office with that defence league idea...does that club making rely on meeting freedy ...or triggers on timer? ...

what to do if before zzz i cannot invite a gial ('you are blocked...')
Creating the club is quite involved. You have to persuade Derek and Tamara to join or work with the principal to find alternates. It isn't on a timer (though if it isn't accomplished before the end of November you can't graduate in May). It runs on milestones -- a specific amount of tutoring Tamara combined with a specific amount of Freddy investigating Derek. Check my walkthrough for detail.

If you are blocked, they won't take your phone calls. That's either too much fear or too much anger. One blocks phone use the other blocks chatting.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
next question...i opened insanity aura ...i assume during the night patrol gig ...any other way to open it? caz it kinda affect non-battle environment ...(npcs lust/inhib etc which i dont think i need during the fights)

also ...i think at school im told something about logistics division...i was there but dont remember getting any job... have some issues with fame and something else... and weird...i thought i cheated everything ...and i picked security for school... and 2nd (clerk) for initiative i think...but never saw a button to work.
so yeah not intuitively clear for me

Last edited:

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
next question...i opened insanity aura ...i assume during the night patrol gig ...any other way to open it? caz it kinda affect non-battle environment ...(npcs lust/inhib etc which i dont think i need during the fights)

also ...i think at school im told something about logistics division...i was there but dont remember getting any job... have some issues with fame and something else... and weird...i thought i cheated everything ...and i picked security for school... and 2nd (clerk) for initiative i think...but never saw a button to work.
so yeah not intuitively clear for me
A couple of ways -- use the Psychosism power button when talking to someone and then turn it off using the power icon. There's also an aura button among the main icons. You can turn if off there.

I have no idea what you've done with mods. Generally to get a job, one must travel to Logistics Division. It's open only when school is and you need to either fly or get driven (usually by mom). There you can spend influence to acquire access to a job.

Once you have a school job, you can go to work by going to school when it is open, click on the admin button (the one that has tutoring and principal's office access), and go to the security office. That' where you pick which job you'll work.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
power button? the only button which is always off for me is
1622734213129.png is that it? ~ u dont have any or low energy
oh wait i found another one...as u mentioned that psycho thing i cheated with shift+o
...so i put "0" and bought it...after that i saw a symbol of aura ...though i can pick only dread

and in logistic division
1622735429623.png

school ones - 'need to enable' ...oh wait...i needed to press ARROW . r i d i c u l o u s !!!
but at school no option to work if that is implied, - there is security job but it is (not available) dont believe there is job routine in this game
oh wait i neede to press there anyway

1622735471445.png

Last edited:

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
power button? the only button which is always off for me is
View attachment 1227510 is that it? ~ u dont have any or low energy

and in logistic division
View attachment 1227558

school ones - 'need to enable' ...oh wait...i needed to press ARROW . r i d i c u l o u s !!!
View attachment 1227560
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've circled 2 buttons.

The red circle is the power button. It opens so you can choose which power set you want to use.

The blue circle is the aura button. Clicking on it lets you toggle an aura.

Inside Logistics, you don't need to press any keys -- just mouse button.

Click on sheaf of papers by Courtney. Click on briefcase. Click on the school. Click on the man walking up the stairs. Click on the job you want.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
yeah tnx i figured that ... as i reversed cheating of that skill (and well, of all other thingies i never bought)
now need to understand how to get that my aura with effects back, maybe it is on level 3...
those which give me options in that corner....ah it was insanity
1622737857006.png

was buyin polymorphism but cannot exit that menu. could be due to cheating both skill and one other menu (improvements) now it is gone from cheat menu (BEmod) ... resolved by recheating it back to 3
1622738594249.png

Last edited:

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
as that game is heavy on datesimish elements ...and questchains are more like secondary gigs (with main ones being spread in time)... looks like 'completion' is about opening all the scenes ...i got maybe below 20% (some from toying with disorders...some were mind control related not sure if were counted) ...will try fetishes for now, but dunno if that will cover it all)...

Last edited:

Angel1984

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2020
as that game is heavy on datesimish elements ...and questchains are more like secondary gigs (with main ones being spread in time)... looks like 'completion' is about opening all the scenes ...i got maybe below 20% (some from toying with disorders...some were mind control related not sure if were counted) ...will try fetishes for now, but dunno if that will cover it all)...
I've gone and come to this game for dozen of times.. 've put probably hundreds of hr's and STILL am able to find something new.. BUT HEY.. good luck :).

Arizael05

Nov 11, 2020
Please, add "Level cap reached" notification, when reaching 5th rank in skill. Preferably replacing the "XP to next level:320". I have decided to focus on concentration, crafting four dedicated teachers, only to find out that I am not getting level up at xp 320. The only way to find about the cap was targeted search on this forum. This change would cost low effort and would certainly help with frustration amongst new players.

Matzak

May 1, 2017
so is there any word on baal7734 on the discord all other the sites his goes on he been not active

dragoon93041

Jul 22, 2017
Last reply was on Discord on the 1st of June is as follows: "But anywho...gonna go sleep, and then get the last bit of work done. I still need to make Danni's Phone images, and finish writing one scene of additional content..."

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
So he's nearly finished with this update? Niiiiiiiiiiiiiice.

Question:
When Billy graduates and goes Super, is he going to have an Oracle-like character? I think Terri would be perfect for the role.

dragoon93041

Jul 22, 2017
Depends on what you want out of them. I'm fairly sure that once he graduates and get farther into superheroing, the Institute is going to want to keep a closer eye on him and so assign someone to him for his superhero duties, you know, keeping a list of what he is doing... unless they just use the character from the Institute that he goes to for training for that.

EDIT:
Also, Allie already has the interest in superheroes whereas Terri doesn't if we're choosing from amongst the nerds.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 140 Votes