hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Hiya. Try following one of the walkthroughs. The one on the first page is great https://f95zone.to/threads/superpowered-walkthrough.9850/ and so is SillyRobot's https://f95zone.to/threads/superpowered-walkthrough.9850/page-18#post-1963144. Also, the Radio Active Mod on the OP is very good and I highly recommend it.

Oh, sorry, I see from the earlier posts that you know about the walkthroughs already. I didn't read your other posts until later. I don't know why you are stuck on Mondays, I will make a new playthrough to see what the problem might be. There are only a few important Mondays that I can recall. The first Monday after forming the club you need to tutor Derek then tutor Tamara. Then meet with Freddy after school. You need to tutor Tamara throughout the week each period of the day after that. Yes, it is ridiculously slow going with her. She may not actually be worth the effort. If you screw up with her it could ruin the game for you. Please, refer to the walkthroughs to avoid making mistakes with her. After that, the next important Monday is Monday afternoon at Globex so you can meet with and be treated like shit by Miss Manners. That's always fun. After that Mondays are not very important or maybe I just suppressed memories of it being important. Again, I'll try another playthrough to see what the deal is. Anyway, keep a good heart. I hope everything is going well in your neck-of-the-woods. :D
DONT WORRY IS NOT UR FOULT ...ITS MAYBE THE PROBLIM WITH ME OR WITH THIS GAME ..

I DIDNT SEE ANY THING LIKE THIS BEFOR WHY EVERY THING HAS TO BE COMPLECATED ...BELIVE ME I KEEP ROAMING AROUND EVERY DAY IN THE MAP CLICKING EVERY THING FUCKING EVERY GIRL REPEATEDLY HOPING MAYBE SOMETHING WILL CHANGE ..BUT NOTHING ..ONLY MONDAY AND TUESDAY GOO WITH THE BOYS TAKE CARE OF THE BAD STUDINTS IN THE SCHOOL FINDING THEIVES ..ONLY MONDAY AND TUESDAY...MAYBE THE MOTHER FRIND SOPHIE IS FUCKING ME AT NIGHT OF THURSDAY BUT ITS JUST REPEAT THE SAME NOTHING ABOUT STORY ...EVEN THE STORY IS GOING VERY SLOW COUSE ITS ONLY ACTIVE IN MONDAY OR TUESDAY..CAN U BELIVE I BEEN PLAYING 3 DAYS AND UNTEL NOW I DIDNT FINNISH DOING THE FIRST TASK !!!!...GET RANK 1 IN THE SCHOOL JOB ??? WHAAT THE FUCK IS A SCHOOL JOB ??? I GO EVER WHERE EVERY DAY CLICKING EVERY THING DIDNT FIND IT HOW COME THERES SCHOOL JOB AND I DIDNT FIND IT ;( I GET INNOYED WHY HE DONT GIVE HINT FOR THE STORIEES LIKE OTHER GAMESSS

TDFW

Jun 22, 2018
Isn't the game sort of half-abandoned? Dev said an update will be in a 2 month cycle(which is mid-march) which never happened, and they're working on a new game :oops:

BeeGee

Apr 26, 2018
Isn't the game sort of half-abandoned? Dev said an update will be in a 2 month cycle(which is mid-march) which never happened, and they're working on a new game :oops:
Welcome, newcomer.
the "two-month cycle" is between the new game and this one.
His Patreons voted for bigger updates, less often.
He works on one for two months, then switches to the other to avoid burnout.
He released the latest update for Loser at the end of march, which means he'll be working on this game exclusively for the next... two months.
Sometime around the end of May.

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I like to shout
Seriously, chill a little. Yes, the game can be cryptic but the fact that there is little content for the girls that you've found so far is primarily down to not engaging with them or experimenting with powers - which you're going to need money for.
A school job iirc you can apply for at the Logistics Division.
As to why he didn't leave any hints, he practically tells you that he'd prefer you to fumble your way through in the Tutorial messages.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
there is an option in forums profile to hide signatures. why exactly anyone needs it i not sure...
Because some people put links to pictures in their signature, and not everyone has solid broadband connections even in this day and age.
While this option was put in decades ago for that reason, it still can hold true today.
And some of us just don't like the clutter.

Reactions: K9 and Sanders2100

Hugos

Mar 9, 2019
Why mother always cleaning if I click do some chores, im never use mind control on her. Please help :)

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Why mother always cleaning if I click do some chores, im never use mind control on her. Please help :)
The game automatically assumes you'd use mind control unless you turn brain wipe off (Mind control page, icon of a head with a brain)

Reactions: Hugos

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Seriously, chill a little. Yes, the game can be cryptic but the fact that there is little content for the girls that you've found so far is primarily down to not engaging with them or experimenting with powers - which you're going to need money for.
A school job iirc you can apply for at the Logistics Division.
As to why he didn't leave any hints, he practically tells you that he'd prefer you to fumble your way through in the Tutorial messages.
u totaly missed understand my comment ...i never complain about fucking girls they all get fucked ..actualy i canot do any thing in the game other than fucking every single girl repeatedly all the week ...and why is that ...becose i canot conetue with the storyyy i canot find the story ..its only found in monday and tuesday ..wich is PAIN IN THE ASSSS becouse i have to keep skipping days after days untel i reach the next week monday.. i have full money and powers and every thing i used all the modss ..but every thing r hidden i told u the first task still not yet done ..get rank 1 in school job i work in all the jobs in the logistics division i even get higher job untel theres no more.. i complete every thing in the map and still the rank 1 task not complete.....thats realy exhosting

redtornado

Sep 22, 2020
u totaly missed understand my comment ...i never complain about fucking girls they all get fucked ..actualy i canot do any thing in the game other than fucking every single girl repeatedly all the week ...and why is that ...becose i canot conetue with the storyyy i canot find the story ..its only found in monday and tuesday ..wich is PAIN IN THE ASSSS becouse i have to keep skipping days after days untel i reach the next week monday.. i have full money and powers and every thing i used all the modss ..but every thing r hidden i told u the first task still not yet done ..get rank 1 in school job i work in all the jobs in the logistics division i even get higher job untel theres no more.. i complete every thing in the map and still the rank 1 task not complete.....thats realy exhosting
Hi again, Hamod! I understand you are having some trouble continuing with the story.

Fair Warning: If you have used Console Commands to change your statistics/powers/resources there is a possibility that you broke your game. If you have used more than one game MOD at the same time there is a possibility that you broke your game(except in very specific instances where the MOD's description specifically mentions another MOD that it might work with).

If any one or all of the above are true of your playthrough you may need to start a new playthrough. Especially if you used more than one game MOD, you would need to download the game again and this time use only one game MOD(again, unless the game MOD specifically states that it is compatible with another specifically stated MOD). By using Console Commands you could change something about your playthrough that causes the game to not be able to recognize the change because your Console Command skipped a game trigger.

Now, let us pretend that you did not do any of the above and that you actually are stuck because you misunderstood what actions you needed to take in order to advance the story. You indicate that you cannot complete getting a job at the school.

In order to get a job at the school you need to get your grades above 80. Then you need to talk to Principle Larson using an administration action. Where you ask her for her recommendation to the Logistics Division. When you have the Letter of Recommendation for the Logistics Division you need to go to the Logistics Division the next day. The Logistics Division is only open during School Hours. You need to have the Flight Power or use Favor with your Mom to get to the Logistics Division. There is a Button on the City Map next to the Travel Buttons, when your Mom is available and you have enough Favor with your Mom to get a car ride from her to go to the Logistics Division. You only need a ride from your Mom if you have not bought/unlocked(Console Commands) Flight. Either way you get there, when there, get a job at the school from Logistics Division. Then, go to the School during School Hours and select Administration action, and choose, work. And work a period of the day on that job. This should complete the story requirement of getting a job at the school. If it doesn't, your playthrough is broken(somehow) and you need to start another playthrough.

I hope any of this explanation has been a help to you and/or others. Good luck. Happy gaming! :D

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
In order to get a job at the school you need to get your grades above 80. Then you need to talk to Principle Larson using an administration action. Where you ask her for her recommendation to the Logistics Division. When you have the Letter of Recommendation for the Logistics Division you need to go to the Logistics Division the next day. The Logistics Division is only open during School Hours. You need to have the Flight Power or use Favor with your Mom to get to the Logistics Division. There is a Button on the City Map next to the Travel Buttons, when your Mom is available and you have enough Favor with your Mom to get a car ride from her to go to the Logistics Division. You only need a ride from your Mom if you have not bought/unlocked(Console Commands) Flight. Either way you get there, when there, get a job at the school from Logistics Division. Then, go to the School during School Hours and select Administration action, and choose, work. And work a period of the day on that job. This should complete the story requirement of getting a job at the school. If it doesn't, your playthrough is broken(somehow) and you need to start another playthrough.

I hope any of this explanation has been a help to you and/or others. Good luck. Happy gaming! :D
Sorry, hamod. I senselessly glossed over a lot of information. I just assumed you had your grades where they needed to be and had asked the Principal for a letter to the Logistics Division.
redtornado, you're a star.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Hi again, Hamod! I understand you are having some trouble continuing with the story.

Fair Warning: If you have used Console Commands to change your statistics/powers/resources there is a possibility that you broke your game. If you have used more than one game MOD at the same time there is a possibility that you broke your game(except in very specific instances where the MOD's description specifically mentions another MOD that it might work with).

If any one or all of the above are true of your playthrough you may need to start a new playthrough. Especially if you used more than one game MOD, you would need to download the game again and this time use only one game MOD(again, unless the game MOD specifically states that it is compatible with another specifically stated MOD). By using Console Commands you could change something about your playthrough that causes the game to not be able to recognize the change because your Console Command skipped a game trigger.

Now, let us pretend that you did not do any of the above and that you actually are stuck because you misunderstood what actions you needed to take in order to advance the story. You indicate that you cannot complete getting a job at the school.

omg starting new game again ??? :( im defenatly gona do that later i need vacation to rest my mind from this ...yea i think its broken ..becouse this is realy not normal what is going on...well i notist that the game was very buggy ..but i didnt know its broken ?? becouse theres no crash happend only buggs ..but maybe u r right ...pls let me know wich one is the best mod soo ill use 1 mod and throw the others ..i stil have the original game in (rar) no prob...and make sure i will have all status of the girls in my phone and i can make more money and energy mode ..by the way what is Console Commands means ? im realy suck in thoose things ..my english is not 100% im from kuwait u know speaking arabic ...but thooose r deep english things...thank u for ur trying to help

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Sorry, hamod. I senselessly glossed over a lot of information. I just assumed you had your grades where they needed to be and had asked the Principal for a letter to the Logistics Division.
redtornado, you're a star.
HONESTLY I REALY THINK I DID THAT ALSO ...BUT U KNOW ..THERES MILLION THINGS COMPLECATED SOO NOW IM REALY NOT SURE MAYBE THAT WAS SOMETHING ELS ..I REALY DONT KNOW NOW ..MAYBE I SHOULD START OVER AGAIN ,,I THINK THE DAMIN MODS SCREWED ME VERY WELL..LIKE FROM EVERY HOLES :cautious:

DopeSensei01

Mar 8, 2020
I can’t complete the last part of the counter intelligence quest... what am I not seeing or what do I have to do to trigger the last part ?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I can’t complete the last part of the counter intelligence quest... what am I not seeing or what do I have to do to trigger the last part ?
That's Sandra's mission? The last segment is staking out a locker. Go to school, in effect. If stuck before that, go talk to the principal.

TDFW

Jun 22, 2018
Welcome, newcomer.
the "two-month cycle" is between the new game and this one.
His Patreons voted for bigger updates, less often.
He works on one for two months, then switches to the other to avoid burnout.
He released the latest update for Loser at the end of march, which means he'll be working on this game exclusively for the next... two months.
Sometime around the end of May.
Fair enough. Is the new game good by the way?

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes