Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
when you have all the options availbe by ms.larson is the crashing normal and if so which can you pick for thr game not to crash

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
Quick question.. what changes the value?? Yes or No? Is it a number range?
It's a binary number.
example:
Mom Obsessive:
m.obsessive = 1
m.nymphomaniac = 0

Kelly Nymphomaniac:
k.obsessive = 0
k.nymphomaniac = 1

So basically a 0 for false and a 1 for true. Dunno if the game gets confused if u set both traits as active though.

[Edit]
Forgot to add, that when they have regenerated their willpower back to 100, they basically loose this temporate state. So id suggest using m.willpower = 0 for mom and k.willpower = 0 for Kelly.

Reactions: muttdoggy

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Thanks for the info!
In the developer console, it doesn't always list the variables. I've been cheating the willpower. So if I forget to keep up on the willpower, they'll quickly change to another state. It's usually either nymphomania or instability. The way I have Billy act towards them doesn't tend to trigger the stats for obsessive. Trouble is, I do like the nighttime obsessive visits the best.

Projekt Night

Sep 2, 2016
SuperPowered v0.09.01

Either wait for SLDR to remove the password (and easier cheats) or if you want to play now select "enter passsword" than "save" and you will be able to load a save or go to the main menu.

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
SuperPowered v0.09.01

Either wait for SLDR to remove the password (and easier cheats) or if you want to play now select "enter passsword" than "save" and you will be able to load a save or go to the main menu.

got a changelog with that?

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
Thanks for the info!
In the developer console, it doesn't always list the variables. I've been cheating the willpower. So if I forget to keep up on the willpower, they'll quickly change to another state. It's usually either nymphomania or instability. The way I have Billy act towards them doesn't tend to trigger the stats for obsessive. Trouble is, I do like the nighttime obsessive visits the best.
Well, you could always modify the code that regenerates the willpower to a lower value aswell.
Lemme write out a quick and dirty edit guide for you all.
I'll post it as soon as im done with it.

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
Ok, so to begin you are gonna need to install Python 2.7 .
After this you need to set it up for easy use .
Now for the useful tools. rpatool is a great python based tool for unpacking encrypted obfuscated python code. .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

End of part 1.
PS. i dont know how to put within spoiler tag to reduce the impact on the post DS.
Edit, now i know how to use spoilers. Thanx drewhill

Last edited:

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
@Robert Johannesson We already have a thread in the tips and tools section similar to your post
Here is the spoiler tag for future references
Code:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
Ok next up i suggest grabbing notepad++ and installing that. It makes editing code a heck of a lot easier.
Ok, lets get dirty now :)
Open the file func_time.rpy with notepad++
press Cntr + F and type or paste in "label char_regen_loop(char):"
This will get you to the willpower regen code. It looks like this unedited...
Now lets say we just want a lower regen rate, then we just set the value for regen lower.

Example: $ char.willpower+=1

If we feel really REALLY dirty... we can simply comment out the code section that clears the psych state completely.
This is a dirty edit though and may have other unintended side effect later on.

Ok, i think with the info i've given you in these 2 post you will be able to do some fun stuff with renpy games. :)

Last edited:

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
@Robert Johannesson We already have a thread in the tips and tools section similar to your post
Here is the spoiler tag for future references
Code:
[spoiler][/spoiler]
Ah, sorry. New member here so i was unaware.
Well, go ahead and delete my post's if they are redundant.

QBQ

Aug 5, 2016
SuperPowered v0.09.01

nice bug thx

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
It's a binary number.
example:
Mom Obsessive:
m.obsessive = 1
m.nymphomaniac = 0

Kelly Nymphomaniac:
k.obsessive = 0
k.nymphomaniac = 1

So basically a 0 for false and a 1 for true. Dunno if the game gets confused if u set both traits as active though.

[Edit]
Forgot to add, that when they have regenerated their willpower back to 100, they basically loose this temporate state. So id suggest using m.willpower = 0 for mom and k.willpower = 0 for Kelly.
in previous posts it's been said that you need a certain amount of willpower to get the state your going for so, is it that you can do it both ways or can it only go 1 way in terms of willpower to get mom and kelly in the state that your aiming for ?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
in previous posts it's been said that you need a certain amount of willpower to get the state your going for so, is it that you can do it both ways or can it only go 1 way in terms of willpower to get mom and kelly in the state that your aiming for ?
I just tested this a few minutes ago. Once the girls hit 100, they are no longer obsessed. Leave them at 100 long enough, they will regain some sanity and return to a "more normal" mental state. For Maggie (Mom), it took about a week for her to recover from obsessed and broken to "normal". The only thing I had on her was family ties suppressed and the gym training trigger. Remember, Mom is strong-willed and gains 30 willpower a day.
However, it took several weeks for Kelly to get out of it. I had her broken and turned into a drone. Kelly's weak willpower naturally regenerates very slowly. Something around 10/day but with insanity aura kept on (since sometimes triggers loss of willpower), it took much longer for her to recover.
2 ways to get obsessed.. break their wills and do love overloads. Or keeping the stats in the right area with LOW WILLPOWER and save scumming will eventually trigger the state. It's freakin' awesome when both girls are obsessed!
From what I've done, it seems their willpower HAS to be below 30 to trigger it. So on the safe side, before going to bed, lower the willpowers to less than 10 and save.

LanceRayne

Aug 16, 2016
i have tried this and went thru all the steps. still doesnt work. and i am not spending anymore time on it. big thanks tho.
anyone figure out what the settings are for forcing mom to come home drunk? i can increase the chances of a shower, but making sure you have more than 5 actions/horny/love maxed out. no willpower (less than 5)

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes