Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
I don't know if the number are dependent on your install or by games.

%appdata%\RenPy\Test 2-1448420122\

Ooups! Read Tarasia message, seems like that was the location for previous version.
Your striked words also right. I think Renpy create save files on 2 place. 1st file for global renpy games and 2nd file inside the game folder. Because I still can load safe file v0.8 version on v.0.9 version.

Zhurgy

Aug 6, 2016
You can simply move mouse over saved file and click delete ingame so it will allow you to delete saves without searching their location

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
version 0.92 is still in testing. Why uploader have to get it when there's no significant progression and buggy ? Don't be too demanding.
I was talking about the edited OP:

"SuperPowered Modded and Unmodded courtesy of SLDR:
<Removed by the request of copyright owner and not available for download (02-October, 2016)>- .09.03 versions"

Projekt Night

Sep 2, 2016
Test version ($20/month) - 0.09.20
Patreon version ($5/month) - 0.09.04
Public version (free) - 0.08.12

Not many people have the test version since you have to donate $20 a month for it. The free version will always be available at a minimum, but it is like a month behind current builds.

Here is SuperPowered 0.09.04, I think it is just bug fixes for 0.09.03 though. The developer seems to have dropped the password requirement for now. This is the original/unmodded version.

Reactions: Muff Diver and SLDR

moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
version 0.92 is still in testing. Why uploader have to get it when there's no significant progression and buggy ? Don't be too demanding.
I guess I should pay more attention... I wasn't aware there was a 'tester' level and a 'stable' level for pledging. Sorry for asking for a buggy and expensive version (I get excited when build numbers jump by tens places... since 9.04 to 9.2 skips the 9.1 marker... so I thought maybe another girl was added or perhaps more costumes...)

Projekt Night

Sep 2, 2016
I guess I should pay more attention... I wasn't aware there was a 'tester' level and a 'stable' level for pledging. Sorry for asking for a buggy and expensive version (I get excited when build numbers jump by tens places... since 9.04 to 9.2 skips the 9.1 marker... so I thought maybe another girl was added or perhaps more costumes...)
I don't know if Samantha has been added to v0.09.20, but the dev has been posting wip pics of her on Hypnopics forum. She should be included relatively soon, if she is not in the test version already.

Samantha Preview (wip)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Test version ($20/month) - 0.09.20
Patreon version ($5/month) - 0.09.04
Public version (free) - 0.08.12

Not many people have the test version since you have to donate $20 a month for it. The free version will always be available at a minimum, but it is like a month behind current builds.

Here is SuperPowered 0.09.04, I think it is just bug fixes for 0.09.03 though. The developer seems to have dropped the password requirement for now. This is the original/unmodded version.

thanks mate

AntonZap

Aug 6, 2016
So I played this game back when this was a really good RAGS game, but then went to a pretty empty port to Renpy, so I just kinda forgot about it. Would you people say it's worth playing now, or should I forget about it for some months again?.
I mean, I could look at his Patreon numbers, but if anything, this forums has a lot of threads where you can see that money doesn't really translate to content.

lolzzzzz

Aug 5, 2016
So I played this game back when this was a really good RAGS game, but then went to a pretty empty port to Renpy, so I just kinda forgot about it. Would you people say it's worth playing now, or should I forget about it for some months again?.
I mean, I could look at his Patreon numbers, but if anything, this forums has a lot of threads where you can see that money doesn't really translate to content.
I played the RAGS version last time, and while it is grinding, the amount of content is great minus the fact that its unfinished.

My advice is, forget about it for a moment since the amount of content in Ren'py version is not that much, and there are still many characters not fully polished yet. And, may I add, that not all mind control powers are fully coded yet.

But, if you are fine with some content, aka 2.5 characters with some sex scenes, then by all means, try it, get frustrated on waiting for more contents and try it again.

So, blue pill or red pill?

Reactions: AntonZap

AntonZap

Aug 6, 2016
I played the RAGS version last time, and while it is grinding, the amount of content is great minus the fact that its unfinished.

My advice is, forget about it for a moment since the amount of content in Ren'py version is not that much, and there are still many characters not fully polished yet. And, may I add, that not all mind control powers are fully coded yet.

But, if you are fine with some content, aka 2.5 characters with some sex scenes, then by all means, try it, get frustrated on waiting for more contents and try it again.

So, blue pill or red pill?
Then blue pill it is my friend, I mean, that update to the RAGS version is coming any day now, isn't it?, and it's not like the author would just throw out of the window all of his work, nope, I can feel it, any day now. /s.

Thanks for the heads up.

lolzzzzz

Aug 5, 2016
Then blue pill it is my friend, I mean, that update to the RAGS version is coming any day now, isn't it?, and it's not like the author would just throw out of the window all of his work, nope, I can feel it, any day now. /s.

Thanks for the heads up.
No problem.

However, you are gonna wait for [REDACTED] days as the author is working on another secret project.

Sorry about that.

Ohaidude01

Sep 10, 2016
Yet again Im having trouble with the latest version, it still says the file is corrupt.
Im starting to be convinced that the GoFile-site is the issue, since neither 7-zip nor WinRar works. Has anyone else had the same issue, or know what is causing the trouble to accur?

Its not the end of the world, its just a minor inconvinience.

EDIT:
It appears that the Renpy-file is missing from the download. Well, Im guessing its that. It downloads 411.8 mb out of the 444.48 its supposed to get down.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 140 Votes