muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Thatguy is right. The better the mental state, the faster the recovery. The one that is easiest to keep them in is nymphomania. With obsessed and unstable, you have to keep their values in range. They may recover to another state in a week or 2. But as long as you keep the values in the right range and use overloads when they recover, they will generally switch back in a day or 2. Now remember, it's generally easier to keep them where you want them when they've got mental illnesses. The big thing is.. the greater the willpower, the faster the recovery is and they can also recover from mental illnesses with high willpower stats.

EzioTatsuya

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2016
I been having this error since v09.20 (in the image below.) Does anyone else has this problem or was it an download error because it been happening in 09.40 and now .50aka.20?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I been having this error since v09.20 (in the image below.) Does anyone else has this problem or was it an download error because it been happening in 09.40 and now .50aka.20?
It's not finding the file [m.outfit]mcdance2 in the images. It's in the image.rpa file. That file alone is around 400 mb or more.
Are you overwriting the old files with the new ones?
Just checked mine. The [m.outfit] points to her outfit at the time which can be home, wild, slut, and nude. In mine, I can see mcdance1 through 3 with nude, slut, and wild outfits BUT only mcdance1 with home outfit. So I think if she's wearing the home outfit and you mind-controlled her to dance, there's only one picture. I think it's a bug. I just haven't done that. I'm busy chasing the obsessed and nympho stats. Good catch!
*I used rpa extractor you can get from the tools and tips subforum and extracted the images.rpa from the game folder in SuperPowered 9.50 modded.*
I'd copy a couple other pics I found to fix it but how do I take the folder and turn it back into "images.rpa"?

Last edited:

EzioTatsuya

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2016
It's not finding the file [m.outfit]mcdance2 in the images. It's in the image.rpa file. That file alone is around 400 mb or more.
Are you overwriting the old files with the new ones?
Just checked mine. The [m.outfit] points to her outfit at the time which can be home, wild, slut, and nude. In mine, I can see mcdance1 through 3 with nude, slut, and wild outfits BUT only mcdance1 with home outfit. So I think if she's wearing the home outfit and you mind-controlled her to dance, there's only one picture. I think it's a bug. I just haven't done that. I'm busy chasing the obsessed and nympho stats. Good catch!
*I used rpa extractor you can get from the tools and tips subforum and extracted the images.rpa from the game folder in SuperPowered 9.50 modded.*
I'd copy a couple other pics I found to fix it but how do I take the folder and turn it back into "images.rpa"?
I just did the same thing as you said and yeah you are right, all of them from wild to nude have mcdance1 through 3. Only the home outfit has one. I also check the other outfit from the other girls and they all have it.

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
how do you sleep with the mom?
non-legit cheat stats etc. Non-legit increase your stats increase her love lust, whatever how you want to do it. But do remember Mom has love capped. You'll need the Mindcontrol power to give Billy the incest flaw, so he is attracted to Mom / Maggie. However you need it aswell and suprres family ties on maggie with the mindcraft skill, that comes with mindcontrol. By doing this her views change on the subject.

Or just gain Mindcontrol up to rank 3. And make her your sexslave

hondata

Aug 15, 2016
non-legit cheat stats etc. Non-legit increase your stats increase her love lust, whatever how you want to do it. But do remember Mom has love capped. You'll need the Mindcontrol power to give Billy the incest flaw, so he is attracted to Mom / Maggie. However you need it aswell and suprres family ties on maggie with the mindcraft skill, that comes with mindcontrol. By doing this her views change on the subject.

Or just gain Mindcontrol up to rank 3. And make her your sexslave
how do you get the mindcontrol up?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
how do you get the mindcontrol up?
You go to Globex on weekday late mornings and afternoons to pay for the syrix injections that give you mind control powers. You need about 2-3k to get the whole series of injections. Please read the wikia listed on Post #1 of this thread and also read the comments left on the wikia. The wikia and the comments on the wikia were very helpful with me learning the game.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Me too, winter0s. I like milfshakes. :15::I'd explain it to you, but your brain would explode.:

Reactions: jackkane

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I kinda hope he reworks her slightly cause I hate her toothy smile. Doesn't fit her appearance. And if he does rework her, consider the changes he made to Denise. They weren't that large but it was for the better.

winter0s

Aug 5, 2016
v0.09.61_fix2

From the developers post -

As stated, all of the standard physical scenes except the "Sex" scene have been added, and there been a major overhaul under the hood in code effeciency. I also did a little rebalance of Sympathic link, as I felt sympathic link was a little too strong for it's cost.

Here a quick list of the changes, as stated previously in a post update.
  • Links to confidence no longer drop willpower, but they still reduce inhibition
  • Instant friend has been renamed "Trust Overload"
  • Trust Overload can be used even if your already friendly with a character
  • If you are already friendly with a character, you'll trigger "Blind Faith"
  • Unlike Lust and Love Overloads, Blind Faith doesn't have the chance to cause an unstable state. Instead it automatically lowers willpower.
  • All Overloads now cost 40 energy
  • You can no longer exceed love caps by using Love Overload
  • When Unstable states are triggered from Overloads, they drop the willpower of the character by a scaling amount, rather than a flat 50.
  • The exact amount is (Billy's Social+Persuasion)x Level of Sympathic Link. So it'll be lower at first, but will have the max potential of 60. This is the same amount used for Trust Overload's Willpower reduction.
  • There's also been some minor UI updates, but you most likely will only notice the change in color of the notifications when lust or favor increase, as they will have different colors based off the stat modified now.
Next I will be making the Invite over phone scene + Sex scene and probably adding in as many Bonus Mom scenes as I can in the next week.

Reactions: rrapa and QwertyBam

Rick

Aug 9, 2016
Does anyone know how to trigger the threesome scene with mom and kelly? I only get the kelly obsessive scene where she fucks billl in the kitchen and then mom interrupts and kicks her out and then force fucks bill herself. Idk how to get the threesome scene. Anyone know how to?

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes