Zhurgy

Aug 6, 2016
Does anyone know how to trigger the threesome scene with mom and kelly? I only get the kelly obsessive scene where she fucks billl in the kitchen and then mom interrupts and kicks her out and then force fucks bill herself. Idk how to get the threesome scene. Anyone know how to?
Kelly - obssesive
Mom - obssesive or nyphomaniac

Both high corruption

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Cheat build of 0.07.72 is up. Check my signature for the link.

Same cheats/features as before. I haven't played this game all that much so I don't know what would make for good quality-of-life cheats. If you have any ideas/requests, let me know and I'll consider it.

I also fixed the weird bug introduced in this build where it thinks your game version is out of date and "updates" when you load a save.
need a new cracked version sensei:)

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Sorry for the delay, folks. Here's 0.09.61:

your awesome man...if crackers showed the same devotion to cracking deunvo.

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
2016-10-29: ACEDFA
2016-10-30: 439516
2016-10-31: 150DB6

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S. This is just a simple OnlineDRM BugFix written by an exPatreon for the next version while waiting for Night City Productions to finally fix this nasty bug he implemented. Let's hope he gets the hint because next year/time I might just decide to write a guide/generator so everyone will be able to fix it for themselves instead of wasting time fixing it each time there is a new version. Feel free to copy the Spoilers ti the OP.

P.P.S. Maybe @F95 will be wiling to host a password generator for the game here? Will just have to find someone willing to write the web page based on the Python source.

your awesome man...if crackers showed the same devotion to cracking deunvo.
If they had the deunvo source-code it would have been so easy.

Last edited:

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
2016-10-29: ACEDFA
2016-10-30: 439516
2016-10-31: 150DB6

P.S. This is just a simple OnlineDRM BugFix written by an exPatreon for the next version while waiting for Night City Productions to finally fix this nasty bug he implemented. Let's hope he gets the hint because next year/time I might just decide to write a guide/generator so everyone will be able to fix it for themselves instead of wasting time fixing it each time there is a new version.

P.P.S. Maybe @F95 will be wiling to host a password generator for the game here? Will just have to find someone willing to write the web page based on the Python source.

If they had the deunvo source-code it would have been so easy.
matter of time before a pissed ex employee releases the source code before getting fired.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Sorry for the delay, folks. Here's 0.09.61:

Thanks mate your the best

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
So the only way to get the mom to love you more is too get her obsessive or nympho. to trigger the Kelly and Mom threesome you have to have Kelly Obsessive and Mom Nympho or Obsessive and Kelly needs to have 100 love, 100 corruption and just in case 0 willpower. For the most part the night scenes are RNG and you may have to go through the 2 other Kelly Obsessive scenes to get the threesome scene.

Reactions: Rick and muttdoggy

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Productions Superpowered 0.9.91 came out today...waiting on you to work your magic bro.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes