SteelNight

Sep 14, 2016
Trying to play this semi-normal. It seems SUPER grind-y.
Also what exactly effects your grades? Am I not studying enough or something? I only got a 69(heh) on my first report card.

wjrjbnjd

Aug 6, 2016
Trying to play this semi-normal. It seems SUPER grind-y.
Also what exactly effects your grades? Am I not studying enough or something? I only got a 69(heh) on my first report card.
sounds almost like grinding and time consuming but....you have to attend to any of the subjects they offer to maintain or boast your grade, also studying will give you an edge in this as it may boost or solidify your grade to be up

Lss: check the wikia and it will tell you how the grade system works

moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
I hope soon and I hope he adds more to the drunk mom scenes. The mom's friend set of scenes only goes down to 60 on corruption or inhibition (whatever stat that gets reduced by two each random encounter when mom is obsessive). Then it bugs to you feeling her up or cucking her while she sleeps.... and those scenes are hooooot and the only part of the game that the Mod can't prevent from being a grind. I have to save scum two nights a week and it usually takes about 10 tries to get the mom and friend downstairs scene.

SLDR

Uploader
Modder
Aug 5, 2016
Here's 0.09.50. Included a couple of mirrors for people having trouble with GoFile. As usual, there is a modded version that comes with cheats built into the game and an unmodded version that simply bypasses the password requirement.

Rick

Aug 9, 2016
Anyone know the command for grades? I tried player.grades= but it didnt work

Also is there a way to trigger kellys obsessive scene? I have her as obsessed, and the only scene that happens is when she asks who I'm fucking. Nothing else happens though..

Zhurgy

Aug 6, 2016
Anyone know the command for grades? I tried player.grades= but it didnt work

Also is there a way to trigger kellys obsessive scene? I have her as obsessed, and the only scene that happens is when she asks who I'm fucking. Nothing else happens though..
More corruption is needed for better scenes, if you go high on coruption you don't miss anything, the scenes are played once for first time, next one is based on coruption.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I don't have access to the changelogs this and essentially someone else needs to kinda create a new thread for this so this can be deleted and the people who do get the links can get proper credit. I'm fine with someone deleting it as I haven't updated it a month now as I lost access to the Patreon Feed a month ago, others have been doing it but If the person who is obtaining the links wants to create a new thread do so and I'll delete this one.

Rick

Aug 9, 2016
How do you make them obsessed with you?
On top of what grimsaint replied, you can also open the command prompt (shift plus O) and type m.obsessive=1. Also works for nympho scenes. (m.nymphomaniac=1). Just make sure you have their stats set to what grimsaint said, for the obsessive scenes. Nympho scenes have different stats I believe.

m=mom
k=kelly

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Here's 0.09.50. Included a couple of mirrors for people having trouble with GoFile. As usual, there is a modded version that comes with cheats built into the game and an unmodded version that simply bypasses the password requirement.
Hi mate, a little confused my version SuperPowered_v0.09.40-NOPASS-all when loaded up on title screen says Alpha Build 0.09.40 but download your lastest one SuperPowered_v0.09.50-NOPASS-all but when i load it, the Title screen says Alpha build 0.09.20 not 0.09.50 ? is it lastest or an old one or a mix up ????? :confused:

SLDR

Uploader
Modder
Aug 5, 2016
Hi mate, a little confused my version SuperPowered_v0.09.40-NOPASS-all when loaded up on title screen says Alpha Build 0.09.40 but download your lastest one SuperPowered_v0.09.50-NOPASS-all but when i load it, the Title screen says Alpha build 0.09.20 not 0.09.50 ? is it lastest or an old one or a mix up ????? :confused:
The title screen image is wrong half the time. I got it directly from the Patreon Dropbox and the code indicates it's 0.09.50.

Reactions: Muff Diver

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Obsessed only needs love greater than 60, willpower lower than 30. The afraid of you is 60 fear and anger. Usually lowering their willpower via the MC power or modded version then raising their love via the Sym link powers repeatedly gains Obsessed rather quickly. Nympho can be done similarly by choosing the lust option over love. They do eventually loose the status if it's minor mental illness if you ingore them for a week or 2, unsure if it's the other one.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes