Ohaidude01

Sep 10, 2016
Everytime Ive tried to download SLDR's file, my WinRar says the file archive is broken, Im guessing its wrong on my end cause I havent seen anyone else that has the same problem, any idea whats wrong and how can I fix it? :(

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
I just tested this a few minutes ago. Once the girls hit 100, they are no longer obsessed. Leave them at 100 long enough, they will regain some sanity and return to a "more normal" mental state. For Maggie (Mom), it took about a week for her to recover from obsessed and broken to "normal". The only thing I had on her was family ties suppressed and the gym training trigger. Remember, Mom is strong-willed and gains 30 willpower a day.
However, it took several weeks for Kelly to get out of it. I had her broken and turned into a drone. Kelly's weak willpower naturally regenerates very slowly. Something around 10/day but with insanity aura kept on (since sometimes triggers loss of willpower), it took much longer for her to recover.
2 ways to get obsessed.. break their wills and do love overloads. Or keeping the stats in the right area with LOW WILLPOWER and save scumming will eventually trigger the state. It's freakin' awesome when both girls are obsessed!
From what I've done, it seems their willpower HAS to be below 30 to trigger it. So on the safe side, before going to bed, lower the willpowers to less than 10 and save.
i have followed the community's guide originally from the wik but i noticed that wasn't working so i'm i fooled around and i essentially know how to get them in states but the scene's still take to long but i wanna try your way and see what happens i basically want the three way i got the other result where mom ran kelly out in 8.6

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S. Anyone got a link for the unpatched 0.09.02 Bug-fix version?
P.P.S. It seems the author have access to the forum (maybe F95 should consider add a ToS clause forbidding certain kind of people from accessing/using the site for certain purposes ...)
P.P.P.S. I wonder how happy will the author be if "someone" makes a script that is displaying the correct password?

Last edited:

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
SuperPowered v0.09.01

Either wait for SLDR to remove the password (and easier cheats) or if you want to play now select "enter passsword" than "save" and you will be able to load a save or go to the main menu.

Or simply extract the attached file in the game folder and skip the hassle. (NOTE: This will only deal with the "improved" DRM in this version and doesn't include the cheat codes, for those you should wait for SLDR)

P.S. The author (NightCity) should consider this as my unofficial bug fix (A.K.A. contribution) for the BUG (A.K.A. online DRM) he wasted his patrons money and time implementing.
P.P.S. Let's hope he will get the hint and I/SLDR won't have to write any more unofficial BUG fixes ...

Last edited:

SLDR

Uploader
Modder
Aug 5, 2016
To quote what I've said elsewhere:
Textbook example of pirates receiving an all-around better experience than legitimate customers.
These DRM measures are pretty excessive in my opinion. Actual Patrons get treated like criminals: requiring an internet connection to launch the game and having to sign into Patreon every three days for a new password to play the game they paid for. The people that shelled out money are the ones who suffer from this, not the pirates.

For the record, I'm not trying to justify piracy nor am I trying to antagonize the devs. I'm not the one that leaks the game and the leaks aren't done by the same person every time. It's literally impossible to stop people from sharing this stuff (especially a Renpy game).

That being said, 0.09.03 was released without asking for a password; hopefully that wasn't just an oversight and they're getting rid of the DRM.

The link in my signature is updated, could a mod please update the OP? Thanks!

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
To quote what I've said elsewhere:

These DRM measures are pretty excessive in my opinion. Actual Patrons get treated like criminals: requiring an internet connection to launch the game and having to sign into Patreon every three days for a new password to play the game they paid for. The people that shelled out money are the ones who suffer from this, not the pirates.

For the record, I'm not trying to justify piracy nor am I trying to antagonize the devs. I'm not the one that leaks the game and the leaks aren't done by the same person every time. It's literally impossible to stop people from sharing this stuff (especially a Renpy game).

That being said, 0.09.03 was released without asking for a password; hopefully that wasn't just an oversight and they're getting rid of the DRM.

The link in my signature is updated, could a mod please update the OP? Thanks!
Updated!

Reactions: kamau and SLDR

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
how do i get the shower scene with the mother?
It's completely random, but can only happen in the afternoon.
Simply take a shower in the afternoon. In order for it to get nasty though, she has to have her family ties trait supressed.

So either mindcraft in a supression or go the insanity route aka mental breakdown.

If she still views you as a non sexual prospect all you get is bit of a voyer scene, with a chance for some masturbation.

Last edited:

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
Everytime Ive tried to download SLDR's file, my WinRar says the file archive is broken, Im guessing its wrong on my end cause I havent seen anyone else that has the same problem, any idea whats wrong and how can I fix it? :(
Personally i use 7-Zip myself. Maybe give it a try?

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
Even with 7-zip it says the file is corrupt. This sucks :(
Sorry it took so long for me to see your post, been at work all day.
Ok, let me repack it for you with 7-Zip and give you an alternative link. If this works, good, if not then im outta ideas.

Almost forgot. This is not an untouched version. I've done a few modifications to it. (Just increased the odds for a few events.) I've also left in unencrypted, so feel free to fiddle around in the code.

PS.
SLDR and muttdoggy, this is my own version so feel free to ignore it. :)
DS.

(Holy crap Mega is slow for me today...)

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
It seems the DRM bug is almost completely fixed - only the "build.classify("game/**.rpy", None)" part remains, not that we can't RE them but it's easier to have the authors comment while beta testing the game ...

Last edited:

Ohaidude01

Sep 10, 2016
Sorry it took so long for me to see your post, been at work all day.
Ok, let me repack it for you with 7-Zip and give you an alternative link. If this works, good, if not then im outta ideas.

Almost forgot. This is not an untouched version. I've done a few modifications to it. (Just increased the odds for a few events.) I've also left in unencrypted, so feel free to fiddle around in the code.

PS.
SLDR and muttdoggy, this is my own version so feel free to ignore it. :)
DS.

(Holy crap Mega is slow for me today...)
Works! Thank you so much! :D
I wonder if the other download site is messing with me, cause I haven't had any problem with mega..

moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
Is it just me or does 9.0 nomnom old save files? When I load an old save the game says 'up to date' then boots me to the main screen.

Also, Did they make it so you only choose one 'perk' in the beginning?
I am also not getting the normal Ren'py menu screen by hitting escape..... it just asks if I want to quit the game.....
I noticed this during the beginning scenes because I forgot to enable force skip and the game also seems to disable the standard 'esc' load menu access (at least in the kitchen of the house on day 1).

I worry I'm becoming an old man because I was very angry that I couldn't access the menu like I had always done.

------ OK... so it is just me, I just waited a couple minutes and reloaded the game.... It is back to doing what it normally does. (right click gets the menu, etc) which now has me concerned about why renpy was wigging out... but whatever I am no longer worried about re-grinding to my last save from .8.6

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Anyone know the save data location ? I want to delete some save files as each different version, I create new one. Now it just too much.

Pararock

Aug 17, 2016
Anyone know the save data location ? I want to delete some save files as each different version, I create new one. Now it just too much.
I don't know if the number are dependent on your install or by games.

%appdata%\RenPy\Test 2-1448420122\

Ooups! Read Tarasia message, seems like that was the location for previous version.

Last edited:

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
example: SuperPowered_v0.09.01-MODDED-all\game\saves

so go to your game location, find the game folder, then saves

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes