SLDR

Uploader
Modder
Aug 5, 2016
An anon on /htg/ said that there's a new version coming on Monday with two extra events, so I'm waiting for that.

Reactions: muttdoggy

Magmanox

Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I can't seem to make mother have any obsessive or nympho. I have Kelly as nympho right now
The easy ways is to use the Psycho powers to cause a mental break, otherwise you need to keep her at a very specific number for her stats. I linked someone to the values a while ago in this post, otherwise the wiki is linked in the OP which has the needed values.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Here's v0.10.00:

Added to the OP

grimsaint

Aug 7, 2016
changelog?
What's New?

• Sexbot update
  • New Character: Samantha
  • Mom Drunk Scene completion
  • Under the Hood QOL Improvements
Sexbot Update:

The MC role of Sexbot has been updated. Now if Unisex Bathrooms are enabled and you have a character with the sexbot role, you have a random chance to encounter sexbot scenes. The Sexbot role now also grants +1 corruption per day. ***Mom does not have a dedicated Sexbot scene yet.

New Character- Samantha:

No new functions have been added with Samantha, so she should work similarly to Kelly. You encounter her in the Biology class, and in the hall on occasion. ***Unstable states will be added in a week.

Mom Drunk Scene completion:

The final additions to the Drunk Mom encounter. ***This will be added in a wee

Noname

Aug 7, 2016
For those who are wondering how to get Mom and kelly scenes
1) Mom needs to be nympho or obsessive + Kelly obsessive
2) Encounters are random rolls when you go to sleep (best to save before going to sleep and if you dont get an event just reload and go to sleep again till you do). PS: avoid doing it on nights when Mom is out with Sophia.
3) to get to the threesome scene you need to go through a sequence of events in a certain order;
i) Scene where kelly texts you
ii) Kelly BJ scene where you are caught by mom and kelly is chased out
iii) Threesome scene

For Mom drunk scenes if not mistakened
1) Mom needs to be obsessive/nympho
2) high corruption ( cant remember if it was >80 )
3) Do the same save before sleep on nights when mom is out with Sophia and then go to sleep, reload if no event triggers and sleep again.

Reactions: jackkane

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Here's v0.10.00:

Thanks mate for post

LanceRayne

Aug 16, 2016
anyone else notice that in ver10 there is NOT an invite button for any of the girls on the cell phone??

Last edited:

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
just you use the version that just bypasses the password.
I'd like to RE the original version - besides we have all the passwords till the end of the year (unless the author changed the algorithm).

SLDR

Uploader
Modder
Aug 5, 2016
I'd like to RE the original version - besides we have all the passwords till the end of the year (unless the author changed the algorithm).
Here's the original v0.10.00:
And they did change the algorithm, .

Reactions: necron and gue5t
3.20 star(s) 140 Votes