dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
He's started using packaging rpyc files rather than the original scripts in scripts.rpa.

Any way to turn rpyc into rpy files?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
He's started using packaging rpyc files rather than the original scripts in scripts.rpa.

Any way to turn rpyc into rpy files?
<-- decompiles rpyc files and can turn rpyc into rpy files.

Reactions: dspeed

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Links back up. Again huge thanks to @SLDR Looking into Gofile to see what the fuck is happening over there.

LanceRayne

Aug 16, 2016
can anyone tell me what file/files have the password built into it?? so i can remove it?? even better a simple way to build a cheat engine for it?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
can anyone tell me what file/files have the password built into it?? so i can remove it?? even better a simple way to build a cheat engine for it?
SLDR posted an algorithm here for the passwords

Here is a renpy rpa extractor.

A couple posts up, I posted a github link to decomple rpyc/rpy archives.

Reactions: MakeMeTea

NetZero

Aug 9, 2016
yupp it's irritating. Honestly just do what i'm doing and just wait for SLDR or someone else with the patients and knowledge to decrapify this game for the rest of the world. If it were a better game then i'd consider taking the time to decompile and all that crap but it's just not that good a game to warrant the hassle. fuck this game.

edit: the password is 08977B

SteelNight

Sep 14, 2016
The default game has a good premise, but requires WAY too much grinding and random even luck. Like it makes the grinding in some of Akabur's games seem easy street.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
You'd cheat levels and money with shift+o and follow the info in the first post. But what'll catch you is the LOW chance RNGs they got and getting the powers only improves it slightly.

LanceRayne

Aug 16, 2016
looks like 10.10 is out. fixes more Mom bugs on the drunk route. cleans up more other bugs also. ima just wait til next big push tho.

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
As usually can anyone provide a link to the original file for ver v0.10.09/v0.10.10 - I prefer to RE it myself.

P.S. The one by @winter0s is dead.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
The original rags game was quite good (even if unfinished). Probably this game will be great again. However considering the time required to finish only the basic mechanisms of a single npc it is going to take ages. At present we don't have even a small hint of the real gameplay/story.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
agreed with moonanon also was able to download winter0s

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes