bomerunk

Aug 5, 2016
You can not do password Can someone help me sorry if it's somewhere here napsane walked all over here to. Thanks no g. englishe

LanceRayne

Aug 16, 2016
someone posted this in 8chan
To bypass password :

1) create file here "SuperPowered/game/password_fixed.rpy"
2) Open this file in notepad and paste this into it --"password_fixed.rpy"

init 5 python:
def is_password_right_for_date(password_from_user, date, extra_key=''):
if password_from_user.upper() == "START" :
return True
else:
return False

The password will be "start" without quotes no-matter the date
tested it. and it works

Last edited:

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
someone posted this in 8chan
To bypass password :

1) create file here "SuperPowered/game/password_fixed.rpy"
2) Open this file in notepad and paste this into it --"password_fixed.rpy"

init 5 python :
return True
else:
return False

The password will be "start" without quotes no-matter the date
tested it. and it works
Doesn't work for me, followed instructions to the letter

SLDR

Uploader
Modder
Aug 5, 2016
Doesn't work for me, followed instructions to the letter
Incorrect indentation. The comment above with the instructions doesn't include the proper formatting. Should look like this.
Code:
init 5 python:
            return True
        else:
            return False

Reactions: LanceRayne

SLDR

Uploader
Modder
Aug 5, 2016
Is there a link to 0.10.10 out there somewhere? The latest modded version was made using SuperPowered_v0.10.09FIXED2 from the test build Dropbox folder (the title screen says 0.10.10 though).
this donwload doesnt exist?
I'm reuploading now. Mega links get taken down near instantly, so I'm only uploading to Gofile.

Reactions: BrazzersNetwork

LanceRayne

Aug 16, 2016
Incorrect indentation. The comment above with the instructions doesn't include the proper formatting. Should look like this.
Code:
init 5 python:
            return True
        else:
            return False
this would be correct. but waiting for a good modder is always best.

kiren

Aug 6, 2016
Reupload of 0.10.09
Thanks so much for doing this, the grind in this game is unreal. I never saw any of the high corruption/low inhibition stuff before your mod.

moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
Thanks so much for doing this, the grind in this game is unreal. I never saw any of the high corruption/low inhibition stuff before your mod.
Yeah this game is brutal if you play vanilla. Before the mods came out I would spend about 80 hours grinding through the game looking for the new cgs... every time there was a new build before the paywall went up.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
considering he knows about our site and probably is actively checking it each update, that'd be for the best.

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
C'mon, be nice. There's very little Baal7734 can do to stop the sharing; there's no need to be a dick about it. I think we're all supposed to be adults on this forum, right?

Reactions: SteelNight

LanceRayne

Aug 16, 2016
funny. if he is actively checking this and other sites for his game, then he is wasting valuable reder and programming time. making it so that the alpha testers are a very small group is bad. i have been play testing his game since first release. so far the game has a huge potential, but since he is more worried about who has the game as to opposed to what is wrong. that is a grave mistake. so much that it is costing him patreon money (which is a donation to help process not a ransom system) and valuable players to help debug it. inasmuch it has slowed his game to a crawl with less updates and more bad programming, some half-assed art. i hope he gets his head out of his ass soon. or i will stop passing out /like to his stuff. fun part of being an invisible online. you never know where i am.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Next version, if someone doesn't beat me to it, I'll create a torrent and seed for a week before I stop. I am on a limited data plan for my internet and I already have used 150gb of the 350gb that i have and the "month" started on the 22nd (I bought ESO and a few other games).

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Next version, if someone doesn't beat me to it, I'll create a torrent and seed for a week before I stop. I am on a limited data plan for my internet and I already have used 150gb of the 350gb that i have and the "month" started on the 22nd (I bought ESO and a few other games).
We can help seed, too.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes