veeral

Aug 8, 2016
Just in case anyone wants the exceptions that I've been getting. This is on the modded version of 10.30.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SLDR

Uploader
Modder
Aug 5, 2016
Just in case anyone wants the exceptions that I've been getting. This is on the modded version of 10.30.

Thanks for posting the full error code, it's extremely helpful. It's an error that the dev will have to address. He's implementing a way to dynamically define images and Larson in particular seems to be having issues, in addition to lacking her "horny" pose.

Hitman

Aug 20, 2016
Thanks for posting the full error code, it's extremely helpful. It's an error that the dev will have to address. He's implementing a way to dynamically define images and Larson in particular seems to be having issues, in addition to lacking her "horny" pose.
can please give the change log? thanks in advance

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I think you're missing the "Slapahoe" power!? :cool:
Or is it "Slappabitch"? The "Mighty Pimphand"?
What's actually true is that Slap and Beg are not implemented yet. :FeelsBadMan:

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
Take a real close look at that site. Look at the dates of what is there and the seed ratio. Hell even go to F95's profile on there and look what it claims was uploaded when. It's an archive/snapshot of a once glorious place... not actually KAT. =/
ooook so this one is the best for hentai games i forgot this one on my favorite list lol was cleaning the favs x_x

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Found some info while lurking in a couple of chans.. It's about the codes for the "DRM"
I just wanted to clarify method 2, since the spoiler tag doesn't appear to preserve format and spacing, despite you posting it correctly.

Code:
init 5 python :
    def is_password_right_for_date(password_from_user, date, extra_key=''):
        if password_from_user.upper() == "START" :
            return True
        else:
            return False

Reactions: Tarasia

Aug 22, 2016
I just wanted to clarify method 2, since the spoiler tag doesn't appear to preserve format and spacing, despite you posting it correctly.

Code:
init 5 python :
        if password_from_user.upper() == "START" :
            return True
        else:
            return False

why not just
Code:
init 5 python :
         return True
?

that way it doesn't matter what the user types as a password

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
why not just
Code:
init 5 python :
         return True
?

that way it doesn't matter what the user types as a password
I was just copying what was in the double-chan thread, but I just tried what you suggested and I got a message on launch that at least one or more renpy files appear damaged.

Aug 22, 2016
I was just copying what was in the double-chan thread, but I just tried what you suggested and I got a message on launch that at least one or more renpy files appear damaged.
could be the wrong number of spaces before "return True", try with 4 spaces (there's 5 in my code)

veeral

Aug 8, 2016
Anyone else that has larson crashes can crank her inhibition all the way down. That image set works.

Morgue

Aug 9, 2016
for "rrapa"
The code for Ms Larson = pl
as in
pl.favor = 100

If you have her favor up to 83 I think you can ask for her cellphone number

Reactions: rrapa

veeral

Aug 8, 2016
So is there any good list of available events or do you just go in hoping to trigger something new?

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes