LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
Every time I get the come to room 5 with Sam it crashes. Is there a fix?

Last edited:

NetZero

Aug 9, 2016
suggestion for a torrent host
Take a real close look at that site. Look at the dates of what is there and the seed ratio. Hell even go to F95's profile on there and look what it claims was uploaded when. It's an archive/snapshot of a once glorious place... not actually KAT. =/

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Thanks for the info. I usually wait for SLDR to do his "Renpy magic" but this is good for SLDR to know, too.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Do you remember what triggers it? I'm not seeing any reference to larson_horny in the code.
what if we use the console to raise her horniness and save scum just before school and see if that triggers it?
I don't have a "password" so I haven't tried to trigger miss milf (principal) yet! I'd love to though!

EzioTatsuya

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2016
This version is missing alot of 1s for the mom, larson may miss the horny but mom is missing quickie 1 in almost all clothes, MCbend1, nympho incest 1 in all diferent scene, etc.

NetZero

Aug 9, 2016
How do I slap a bitch? I tried dropping my balance wayyy down to negitive numbers, raising my style to 104, still it keeps saying "That's not your style" when i hover over the slap a bitch button. WTF, I wanna slap a bitch! IT IS MY STYLE! lol Really is it even po9ssible in this version? .. or any version yet.

Reactions: SLDR

Rick

Aug 9, 2016
Does anyone know what the changes are in 0.10.30? I haven't played since Samantha got the school scenes added. Anything new?

SLDR

Uploader
Modder
Aug 5, 2016
How do I slap a bitch? I tried dropping my balance wayyy down to negitive numbers, raising my style to 104, still it keeps saying "That's not your style" when i hover over the slap a bitch button. WTF, I wanna slap a bitch! IT IS MY STYLE! lol Really is it even po9ssible in this version? .. or any version yet.
Unfortunately no lol. Dev hasn't implemented the "sadism" flaw, so no slapping yet.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes