DDC1234

Aug 5, 2016
Dam there is a wierd scene when u have nympho mom and obsessive samantha - corruption needs to be high will trigger and night when u sleep

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
@Muff Diver It's not so important, but the engine tag is wrong. It's a ren'py game not a qsp.
Thanks

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Going to make a torrent for 10.51, next one will be for 11 or if there are any game breaking bugs or somewhat big updates for any updates after 10.51. Just going to compress the nopass and modded versions into one rar to make this easier.

Reactions: muttdoggy

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Torrent added. Just a heads up it's both the modded and nopass version compressed within a second compressed folder so yeah, you got that do deal with. I am seeding and will continue to do so. Idk if my PC will stop seeding when it goes to sleep which should be in a few hours. I don't live alone and when i go to sleep I close my laptop.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I suggest getting the torrent then seeding this until the ratio is 7+. That way it'll be nearly impossible to erase.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
And as for what is included in the update. there are quite a few scenes for Ms. Larson (Principle) and saw something about Sexbots (Kelly) while going through the images.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Console is sam.lust = x, sam.love = x, etc.
We get that by waiting until SLDR does his magic.
The other method is by putting in an "options.rpy" file in the game folder that tells it to enable the developer console. Then you start the game. If it runs, then use shift+d to bring up the dev console. Then you click on Variable Viewer. That tells you what can be changed and what the values are at. Those can be modified by using console commands (shift+o). Then, using the variables listed earlier, you can adjust those values.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I think I added those into the cheats listed on the main page along side a list of the released girls that haven't had content added in.

moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
Swiped the following from 2X2X2 Chan as a pretty good reference sheet for console command cheating (I'd keep this someplace safe incase we lose thread again or SDLR[unofficial patron saint of this game] has an internet issue),
"Here is what I have so far.

NPC's:

–Mother is m, Sophie is s, Chelsea is ch, Denise is d, Jules Steward is js,

Kelly is k, Ms. Larson is pl, Mary is my, Nikki is n, Samantha is sam,

Sandra is sd, Terri is t and Allie is a.

–vitality=100; willpower=0; favor=100; fear=0; lust=100; anger=0; love=100;

corruption=100; inhibition=0; suspicion=0; control=20; money=100

ex. s.lust=100 sets Sophie's lust to 100

ex. pl.love=50 sets Ms. Larson's love to 50.

Corruption - NPC pictures on Billy's phone will change 40 and at 80. + NPC's fetishes during sex when implemented.

Inhibition - This will be reflected in their everyday clothes (70, 40, 20) and their clothing state on Billy's phone (60, 20).

Note - the pic's on the phone will are impacted by both corruption & inhibition at the same time. so all in all 9 different phone pics per NPC.

Player: (fyi commands are case sensitive)

player.interactions=10 to add charm; player.money=20000; player.energy=100;

grade=100; player.alignment=1; school.influence=500;

player.Style=10; vitality=100 for health; willpower=100

player.SB=10 for natural social; player.PB=10 for natural physical; player.MB=10 for natural mental;

player.fitness=10; player.reflex=10; player.stoicism=10;

player.leadership=10; player.persuasion=10; player.personality=10;

player.reasoning=10; player.awareness=10; player.concentration=10

alias=(It will change to numbers & back to None, I think values need to be added to the game to get anything else)

I haven't been able to figure out how to change Global Influence or Secret ID yet.

I don't think I missed anything, but I may have. please post if I did or is you figure out Global Influence or Secret ID."

Reactions: winter0s

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
Hi, does anyone knows how I could access the images folder ? The game folder doesn't include the archive.rpa file

Thanks

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
anyone know how to get the mom and sophia drunk event
Wednesday and Saturday at random when you go to bed. Works best to have the mom in a position she'll have sex with you. It's like one of the random Nympho,Obsession scenes but only on Wednesday or Saturday.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
maybe but idk it, just decrease willpower, increase love to max and use the sympath ability over and over until you get a message saying the person is acting strange towards you.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes