95toLife

Nov 30, 2016
nope just text

the spacing however is clarified in a post below that, with a code/quote. Which is easier to copy paste.

Sorry, for the confusion. It took the spacing out when I pasted in here, so I tried to indent to show how it looks in mine. Wasn't sure if spacing mattered or not.

95toLife

Nov 30, 2016
What's new in the version 0.10.90?
Not much, as far as I can tell. The content I noticed just seemed like more setup for events that still need to be developed. Added Logistics Center and stuff but nothing to do there yet. If you're waiting for a major update, you might want to wait a bit longer.
Side note: Have actually been playing with incest flaw off lately and find the dialog when mom has her way with you quite entertaining. And her strap-on scene is amusing; although, it seems like it should fall under the volatile category.

Edit: My mistake. There is new content at Logistic Office. Just randomly got called to principal's office and then I could access it. Have not fully explored yet, but there is at least some minor new stuff.

Last edited:

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I'm kinda glad this game is starting to progress and gain some of the elements from the RAGS version. Can't wait for Nurse Anne and several of the other non-school based characters to appear. Sure it means a little less content girls wise but it's nice to see more features towards what the game is intended to be when it's finished.

Reactions: 95toLife

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
Not much, as far as I can tell. The content I noticed just seemed like more setup for events that still need to be developed. Added Logistics Center and stuff but nothing to do there yet. If you're waiting for a major update, you might want to wait a bit longer.
Side note: Have actually been playing with incest flaw off lately and find the dialog when mom has her way with you quite entertaining. And her strap-on scene is amusing; although, it seems like it should fall under the volatile category.

Edit: My mistake. There is new content at Logistic Office. Just randomly got called to principal's office and then I could access it. Have not fully explored yet, but there is at least some minor new stuff.

I got called to the Principals Office, said i could access it, but i actually cant. Have no idea. How did you access it?

95toLife

Nov 30, 2016
I'm kinda glad this game is starting to progress and gain some of the elements from the RAGS version. Can't wait for Nurse Anne and several of the other non-school based characters to appear. Sure it means a little less content girls wise but it's nice to see more features towards what the game is intended to be when it's finished.
Nurse Anne does appear in the intro. Worth a look at least once. Recommend having well-endowed perk. Looking forward to additional Globex and Institute content as well. Based on patreon page though, I think he's focusing on fully developing school first.

95toLife

Nov 30, 2016
can someone uploade a full save. im stuck of play again thinks over and over
Here is a save from day one so people can take it where they want from there. I'm sure everyone has their own preferred traits and stuff for each character, so figured I'd leave that open-ended (but did max corruption and min inhibition). Provided enough stats and resources that it should open everything else up once you purchase powers. But, if I missed anything, let me know.

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
You have to use flight to get to it on the city map.
@LucaNatoli

you can also access it, by letting anyone with a car drive you

Nurse Anne does appear in the intro. Worth a look at least once. Recommend having well-endowed perk. Looking forward to additional Globex and Institute content as well. Based on patreon page though, I think he's focusing on fully developing school first.
yes he is. Was voted for by the patrons.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

last notice, patron build 0.11.00 is out so is the public build 0.10.10

Reactions: LucaNatoli

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
This a cheat version dl or not if it's not pass if it is then I will dl xD
you need to wait till @SLDR does his magic then. Besides anyone can enable the console for this. And manually insert the cheat codes in the console. But with the one from SLDR, it's easier I admit

Reactions: Mukallif

Feadoae

Nov 1, 2016
got a changelog with that bytheway
What's new?

Principal Larson (Partial Implimentation)

New Mechanic: Professional

New MindCrafts:

Supression-Professionalism

Reprogram-Personal Assistant

Reprogram-Professional Ally

New Power: Flight

New Flaw: Anililagnia

New Location: Logistics Division

New Jobs:

School-Janitor

School-Maintenance Worker

School-Hall Monitor

School-Teachers Aide

Meeting with the Principal Redesign

Bonus Content: Corrupted Samantha

QOL Improvements

Minor Energy Rebalance

WHAT DOES IT MEAN!?!?!

Principal Larson: (Partial Implimentation) Basic Poses, Interactions, and Powers including Mind Control have been implimented for Principal Larson. Contact and Negative interactions along with stable unstable states and corrupted scenes are to be added in a later build. (Prolly 0.13.00)

Mechanic: Professional - Professionals have a much harder exterior to crack. Most normal actions require a higher minimum favor to perform, but on the plus side, they get thier own set of Large Favors that pertain to thier Professional Jobs…. if you have the tenacity to build up enough favor to access them. These special favors can only be accessed once a week (currently) and reset every Friday. *Professional Favors can only be used once a week, and the timer restarts every Friday.

Here's Larson's list of Professional Favors:

Help my standing with the PTA: Grants Social + Style School Influence

Help me with my grades: + Style Grades

Clean up my Record: Not implimented until Demerits are added into the game.

Supression-Professionalism: If you'd rather treat Ms. Larson like one of the girls, you can go ahead and surpress her professionalism, similarly to how you supress Familial Ties with Mom.

Reprogram-Personal Assistant: Personal Assistant takes all of the Preprogrammed, Automated Response Reprograms and lumps them together. It's also the new pre-requisite for Chauffeur. Go to the Library, have some sex, get a ride to the mall, get a mouth hug in the car, then have sex at the mall. Wanna go to the gym? Good! You probably should. You're getting a little loose in the caboose :p

Reprogram-Professional Ally: Professional Ally is an advanced role that requires Personal Assistant first. It gives all the benefits of Personal Assistant, and allows you to utilize her professional favors more often. It also gives the benefit of keeping Professionals from wandering away so readily.

Flight: A utility power that allows you to fly to locations now using energy as the cost rather than money or health. Also allows you to fly further than walking or the bus would allow. The higher your flying, the cheaper it is to fly somewhere.

Anililagnia: With new powers come new perversions. with this flaw, you're into older women.

Logistics Division: This is a temporary location. It will be revamped in the future. Currently it goes directly to the influence menu. Here you spend influnce to buy new jobs, and increase your pay. You need a car, someone with a car, or flight to get to the Logistics Division, and it keeps the same hours as the school.

Job Janitor- The base job for the school. This will eventually be replacing the coffee shop as your starting job. It pays similarly to the coffee shop (But you can increase the pay if you want to) and is almost an automatic succeed.

Job Maintenance Worker - A Rank 2 job that pays slightly better than the janitor job. Focuses on physical stats to determine success. Very low risk/reward from critical successes.

Job Hall Monitor - A Rank 2 job that pays slightly better than the janitor job. Focuses on social stats to determine success. Moderate risk/reward from critical successes.

Job Teachers Aide - A Rank 2 job that pays slightly better than the janitor job. Focuses on mental stats to determine success. Moderately low risk/reward from critical successes.

Meeting with the Principal Redesign - No longer will you get the ugly grey screen, and you'll also get to use the new influence screen.

Corrupted Samantha : Works just like Corrupted Kelly scenes.

QOL Improvements : Handful of minor updates behind the curtain.

Minor Energy Rebalance: Most (Not all yet) actions that involve sex, and granting energy will now grant energy equal to the amount of willpower you lost to the character, on top of the action bonus, rather than just thier appearance. So if you have a few flaws that make a specific character trigger you to lose 15 willpower, getting a blowjob from that character would grant 15 + (10 for blowjob) rather than just characters attraction + (10 for blowjob).

Hitman

Aug 20, 2016
you need to wait till @SLDR does his magic then. Besides anyone can enable the console for this. And manually insert the cheat codes in the console. But with the one from SLDR, it's easier I admit
seriously cannot wait for the modded version. :D

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
seriously cannot wait for the modded version. :D
It's easy to activate the cheats.

Go to RenPy>Common>00console.rpy - open in note pad, search Config.Console then change it to Config.Console = True (rather then False)

Besides that, can not activate the game as it is asking for the 21/12/2016 password, and i forgot how to disable that! But I can however activate the cheats. Sooo, yeah.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
There's a guide for disabling the passwords 10ish pages back. I followed it and couldn't get it to work for some reason. As for the console command stuff. I have that listed in the OP at the bottom of the post as a Spoiler with a list of a good chunk of the commands.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes