Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Removed the Torrent and updated the Magnet Link and Gofile link to version 0.11.0

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016

Magnet link:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I played through the intro for the first time ever and wow, the writing is horrible.

And by the way, it would make sense to remove the old 0.10.51 torrent file @Thatguy uploaded from the OP, no?

I love you SDLR for the modded version of this.

Hitman

Aug 20, 2016
It's easy to activate the cheats.

Go to RenPy>Common>00console.rpy - open in note pad, search Config.Console then change it to Config.Console = True (rather then False)

Besides that, can not activate the game as it is asking for the 21/12/2016 password, and i forgot how to disable that! But I can however activate the cheats. Sooo, yeah.
I know we can activate the cheats but it is easier to slide the stats in the mobile phone since it keeps changing after the events

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
True but I remember playing this game a month before I found SLDR's modded version. Had to learn the commands. And only the Patreon version doesn't have the console active. the test builds do however and those are the ones with a number other than 0 in the 3rd area unless it's a hotfix.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I really need him to update his ren'py build if he's gonna continue to do a mac version

ggg1

Aug 29, 2016
What's new up in this version of the game? I keep delaying to download it until some more good stuff gets through.

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
What's new?

Principal Larson (Partial Implimentation)

New Mechanic: Professional

New MindCrafts:

Supression-Professionalism

Reprogram-Personal Assistant

Reprogram-Professional Ally

New Power: Flight

New Flaw: Anililagnia

New Location: Logistics Division

New Jobs:

School-Janitor

School-Maintenance Worker

School-Hall Monitor

School-Teachers Aide

Meeting with the Principal Redesign

Bonus Content: Corrupted Samantha

QOL Improvements

Minor Energy Rebalance

WHAT DOES IT MEAN!?!?!

Principal Larson: (Partial Implimentation) Basic Poses, Interactions, and Powers including Mind Control have been implimented for Principal Larson. Contact and Negative interactions along with stable unstable states and corrupted scenes are to be added in a later build. (Prolly 0.13.00)

Mechanic: Professional - Professionals have a much harder exterior to crack. Most normal actions require a higher minimum favor to perform, but on the plus side, they get thier own set of Large Favors that pertain to thier Professional Jobs…. if you have the tenacity to build up enough favor to access them. These special favors can only be accessed once a week (currently) and reset every Friday. *Professional Favors can only be used once a week, and the timer restarts every Friday.

Here's Larson's list of Professional Favors:

Help my standing with the PTA: Grants Social + Style School Influence

Help me with my grades: + Style Grades

Clean up my Record: Not implimented until Demerits are added into the game.

Supression-Professionalism: If you'd rather treat Ms. Larson like one of the girls, you can go ahead and surpress her professionalism, similarly to how you supress Familial Ties with Mom.

Reprogram-Personal Assistant: Personal Assistant takes all of the Preprogrammed, Automated Response Reprograms and lumps them together. It's also the new pre-requisite for Chauffeur. Go to the Library, have some sex, get a ride to the mall, get a mouth hug in the car, then have sex at the mall. Wanna go to the gym? Good! You probably should. You're getting a little loose in the caboose :p

Reprogram-Professional Ally: Professional Ally is an advanced role that requires Personal Assistant first. It gives all the benefits of Personal Assistant, and allows you to utilize her professional favors more often. It also gives the benefit of keeping Professionals from wandering away so readily.

Flight: A utility power that allows you to fly to locations now using energy as the cost rather than money or health. Also allows you to fly further than walking or the bus would allow. The higher your flying, the cheaper it is to fly somewhere.

Anililagnia: With new powers come new perversions. with this flaw, you're into older women.

Logistics Division: This is a temporary location. It will be revamped in the future. Currently it goes directly to the influence menu. Here you spend influnce to buy new jobs, and increase your pay. You need a car, someone with a car, or flight to get to the Logistics Division, and it keeps the same hours as the school.

Job Janitor- The base job for the school. This will eventually be replacing the coffee shop as your starting job. It pays similarly to the coffee shop (But you can increase the pay if you want to) and is almost an automatic succeed.

Job Maintenance Worker - A Rank 2 job that pays slightly better than the janitor job. Focuses on physical stats to determine success. Very low risk/reward from critical successes.

Job Hall Monitor - A Rank 2 job that pays slightly better than the janitor job. Focuses on social stats to determine success. Moderate risk/reward from critical successes.

Job Teachers Aide - A Rank 2 job that pays slightly better than the janitor job. Focuses on mental stats to determine success. Moderately low risk/reward from critical successes.

Meeting with the Principal Redesign - No longer will you get the ugly grey screen, and you'll also get to use the new influence screen.

Corrupted Samantha : Works just like Corrupted Kelly scenes.

QOL Improvements : Handful of minor updates behind the curtain.

Minor Energy Rebalance: Most (Not all yet) actions that involve sex, and granting energy will now grant energy equal to the amount of willpower you lost to the character, on top of the action bonus, rather than just thier appearance. So if you have a few flaws that make a specific character trigger you to lose 15 willpower, getting a blowjob from that character would grant 15 + (10 for blowjob) rather than just characters attraction + (10 for blowjob).
Wait, wasn't all this stuff in the 0.10.90 build?

So what exactly does 0.11.00 bring to the table. Thought it would have been a HUGE update being it is 11

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016

Magnet link:

I played through the intro for the first time ever and wow, the writing is horrible.

And by the way, it would make sense to remove the old 0.10.51 torrent file @Thatguy uploaded from the OP, no?
Your the best!!!!

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Wait, wasn't all this stuff in the 0.10.90 build?

So what exactly does 0.11.00 bring to the table. Thought it would have been a HUGE update being it is 11
someone posted the change log on a previous page for this version
it expanded the Logistics division and added a few fixes.

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
someone posted the change log on a previous page for this version
it expanded the Logistics division and added a few fixes.
Ah, well that is quite disappointing. Thought it would have added more. All well, I will still download this and give it a whirl.
Thanks @SLDR for your hard work in getting the modded version out so quickly.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I remember the version 0.6 of this game, the mom was the only thing in it and she didn't have all the base functions finished yet. Then around version 7 that was finished and the progress on Kelly began (Principle Larson has had some stuff hidden away back at this point). The game has more than twice as much content than version 0.6.

Mukallif

Aug 5, 2016
[/SPOILER][/QUOTE]
down

Magnet link:

All the download links are dead!

Last edited by a moderator:

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
@Mukallif i edited your post because as muttdoggy said the whole Original post wasn't needed just that all links are dead etc

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes