Mukallif

Aug 5, 2016
Somebody should help me please. i tried all the available links, but they all failed me.
Sorry for my bad English!

Albr

Aug 10, 2016
I have a bug i can't supress the familial ties, when i go on Mind control, mind craft, supression, familial ties she is still related to me.
I don't understand help me pls

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
That may not be implemented yet. Other ways around it is to get the mom into one of the 3 mental states of Nympho, Obsessed or the scared one. It makes her not care about whether or not she's your Mom. You can alternatively cheat to get those mental states and I think remove the taboo of her being your mother as well (someone posted the cheat, I forgot what it was.

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
I have a bug i can't supress the familial ties, when i go on Mind control, mind craft, supression, familial ties she is still related to me.
It takes a few days for reprogramming to set in. You'll get a notification when it's done, and an icon will appear on her phone page.

Reactions: Cirro84 and Albr

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
Ok, I ran through the game, there is quite a bit of new content.So that is good.

One of the best games I have played in a while.

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Yhea it work thanks

All mindcrafting effects take time to take effect. Effects will take hold in proportion to how much control you have over the subject, so the more control you have on the subject the quicker the the effect will take hold. For instance, if you have 20 control on the subject each mindcraft effect will gain 20% towards taking effect each day, taking 5 days in total. If you leave your subject with 3 control, it could take 34 days to take hold. We suggest bumping your control over 50 after mincrafting a subject, to reap the rewards in just 2 days.
so short, use mindcraft then use dominate again

Reactions: Bix Lewd

EzioTatsuya

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2016
All this time I was waiting days in game for the mind craft effect to work, why I didn't pay more attention.

Reactions: Bix Lewd

EzioTatsuya

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2016
That ass man. I was looking forward to have happy time with Allie. By the way, Happy new year everybody!!!

Reactions: Cirro84
3.20 star(s) 140 Votes