95toLife

Nov 30, 2016
Unmodded v.0.11.50 if anyone wants it. Password is START. Console unlocked and edited save file included in game folder (only changed stats).

Link should be good through March.

SLDR

Uploader
Modder
Aug 5, 2016
Here's v0.11.50! The dev made some long overdue changes to the code that made it a lot easier to work with. A new filehost was also recommended to me, so I'm trying that out as well.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Direct download:
(Modded)
(Unmodded)
(Both)

winter0s

Aug 5, 2016
Here's v0.11.50! The dev made some long overdue changes to the code that made it a lot easier to work with. A new filehost was also recommended to me, so I'm trying that out as well.
Thank you for the brilliant work! Filebox seems to be nice and fast.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
man you can't even bang ailie. keep getting their way too young for that bs. pretty they go to the same high school as you. so that's a bullshit excuse.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
man you can't even bang ailie. keep getting their way too young for that bs. pretty they go to the same high school as you. so that's a bullshit excuse.
You might need another Flaw like Ephebophilia which makes you attracted to younger girls.
Though even with it, I haven't seen much Allie content.

Aug 16, 2016
Who is in the game currently?
Allie and the principal are in but unfinished and missing the lust interactions and status (nympho, obsessed, ect) scenes. Samantha, Kelly, and Maggie are in and have quite a bit of content. There's also some stuff for Sophie (Maggie's drinking friend). Those seem like the only 6 with any content at all.

Reactions: Cirro84

winter0s

Aug 5, 2016
I think this update was majorly a code overhaul and less of a content heavy one atleast that's what the dev mentioned.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Added link to post in OP. Gave it a try this morning! Interesting Sophie scenes!!!
FYI.. there's 2 varieties depending on your good/evil level, choices, and Sophie's stats.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
There are scenes with allie and the principal if you gain mind control and use it to get a strip show, a blowjob or sex. Those scenes exist.

95toLife

Nov 30, 2016
Yeah, though I am fine with them. After some more playing today I think there is just nothing with her other than the corruption images.
I think flight is the power that comes with the ephebophilia flaw. After that i think you can use mind control on Allie and ask her to skip class (have not confirmed yet though).

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes