Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Not intended, but I just wanted to warn you about that. I'd rather not have you have to much hope in him doing Denise soon, so you'd not feel down when he actually doesn't.

But more insult to injury, some girls have been already remodeled and remodeled. So it could actually happen to Denise. Sorry.
Oh I know believe me.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
from that devblog: ... living document
...Nuffin' else to add. Dev has become an 'artist' of some sort now. I have to respect that I guess... :test: lmao!

Last edited:

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
Think that picture says it all - Girl running around like a slut, but mc still looking like a douche:

Fabulous... :FeelsBadMan:

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Think that picture says it all - Girl running around like a slut, but mc still looking like a douche:

Fabulous... :FeelsBadMan:
Like a douche? No more like a meth addict bothering some sloor for money for his next fix.

Reactions: Cirro84

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
I want to bang that hot nurse that gave you a blowjob in the beginning of the game.

kiren

Aug 6, 2016
Is there a way to modify the script.rpy file to force the mom/Sophie event to fire every Wednesday and Saturday? The random chance is annoying me.

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
Is there a way to modify the script.rpy file to force the mom/Sophie event to fire every Wednesday and Saturday? The random chance is annoying me.
Know what you mean. I just savescum - save before you go to sleep, if scene appears you go on. If not - reload.

Happens more often if you have got some corruption stats already I think. :)

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
-Sad Violin playing for Muff's sad face-

You had one job muff...F95 ban him for a week. :p
LOL funny!!!! Not Banned mate busy at work plus plenty or awesome workers here doing a fantastic job

Reactions: Cirro84

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
He's also held some other votes which switched small things. Still he's always been good about delivering.
Sure, if you want to decrypt the rpa files and then modify them....thought about it once but its probably easier to savescum it.

D

Deleted member 7072

The random chance is annoying me.
Abusing quicksave makes it a little more bearable. The event is generated after the second dialogue line once you sleep, so it only takes 2 or 3 clicks per save scum. Click sleep, click again the advance the message, then quicksave. Click twice, and if the normal +health +energy message pops up, quickload. You get into the click click quickload click rhythm pretty quickly

Reactions: Cirro84 and reh1
3.20 star(s) 140 Votes