Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
ty @Morgue for finding this build! :) +like ...Now we need our very own magician @SLDR to work that little magica.

I'll try to play an apprentice all alone this time, like Mickey Mouse I'll let the brooms walk. I'm prepared for chaos. :D

tarkasian

Donor
Aug 15, 2016
NVM found the changelog for 12 (alpha)
0.12 (Current Alpha/Patreon Release)
What's new?

• Character: Allie
  • New Mechanic: Youth
  • Bonus Content: More Sophie Drunk branches
  • Testing a replay option with Mom
can't find any new images with drunk sophie and the only new images with allie is the Negative images, compared with 0.11.80 - 0.12.00

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
can't find any new images with drunk sophie and the only new images with allie is the Negative images, compared with 0.11.80 - 0.12.00
It states there are different 'branches' for Sophie, maybe depending on how good / bad a guy the mc is. Save before, and try changing your overall behaviour score (that libra / scale thing I guess?) a few times. Then trigger the scene and see if there is something new the mc can do while Sophie is visiting. Similar to 'mom encounters' at nighttime.

'New character' usually means that char is now complete, nothing more. Whatever was missing has been added, so Allie is now fully interactable. This release is more or less an update only, as it is considered the next public one in future. ;)

Reactions: muttdoggy

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
Should have run it yesterday, its asking for password for 2017-02-04
Get the mod of SLDR, he had already done the magic ( )! Forget about that crappy original. :D

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
It states there are different 'branches' for Sophie, maybe depending on how good / bad a guy the mc is. Save before, and try changing your overall behaviour score (that libra / scale thing I guess?) a few times. Then trigger the scene and see if there is something new the mc can do while Sophie is visiting. Similar to 'mom encounters' at nighttime.

'New character' usually means that char is now complete, nothing more. Whatever was missing has been added, so Allie is now fully interactable. This release is more or less an update only, as it is considered the next public one in future. ;)
I wonder what was the point of Allie though as you still cannot even kiss her since she is a "kid"(her age is not specified though).

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Meh Allie is ok still want Denise how ever also wish he would change the look of the MC and not have him look like fucking a meth riddled quazimodo..

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Meh Allie is ok still want Denise how ever also wish he would change the look of the MC and not have him look like fucking a meth riddled quazimodo..
True, though he looks better than the MC from Incest Story....not by much though

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
I wonder what was the point of Allie though as you still cannot even kiss her since she is a "kid"(her age is not specified though).
There were some polls iirc, and if you read through this thread I think it was mentioned. Dev left it to the patrons, which characters should be included next. That's at least true for Allie, for I had made a little note on her being 'next in line' at the very beginning of v0.11 development, maybe 2 months ago? o_O I'm not always up to date, but it was clear to me she is going to be included. And every character 'adds' some flaws to the mc in one way or the other: mom - incest, sis - ? (still to reveal), Larson - Milfs?, and so on. Not that the characters cause these flaws but there should be a reason why the mc is interacting with them / falling for them. That is the idea behind it I guess.

What exactly one can do with her I don't know yet. But she might have a part in the game lateron, maybe. Let's see. I still hope for more with the slutty little nurse though... Static background is lame, my mc misses her 'treatments' so much. :p

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Some nicer scenes with mom drunk (bathroom) if you havent went mad with corruption etc

Reactions: Cirro84

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Thanks SLDR! I had just returned to say I'd upload the modded version to gofile.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
im highly confused, where can you pick flaws and how can i pick the working mom/sister perks?

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
im highly confused, where can you pick flaws and how can i pick the working mom/sister perks?
Haven't kept in touch with the latest on this game, but last i checked, those options weren't implemented yet.
The walkthrough you've read may have refered to the previous, RAGS version of the game, where those were an option.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes