Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
11.80 released :)
Changelog

You can now invite Allie over through the phone, If she's corrupted enough and you have unisex bathrooms active, you may encounter her in the bathroom, and finally, all contact interaction options are available.

There is also a small test prototype with mom regarding a Scene album. So if you have any nympho encounters with her, it should be saved in your phone, so that you can replay them. This isn't a (not my spelling mistake) garuntee that this function will be implimented. This is more or less just a test run. If I can get the system work, without adding in a lot of extra work, then perhaps I'll begin expanding outside of just the nympho scenes.

yeah never found it though

Reactions: Hitman and Cirro84

Morgue

Aug 9, 2016

Changelog

You can now invite Allie over through the phone, If she's corrupted enough and you have unisex bathrooms active, you may encounter her in the bathroom, and finally, all contact interaction options are available.
There is also a small test prototype with mom regarding a Scene album. So if you have any nympho encounters with her, it should be saved in your phone, so that you can replay them. This isn't a (not my spelling mistake) garuntee that this function will be implimented. This is more or less just a test run. If I can get the system work, without adding in a lot of extra work, then perhaps I'll begin expanding outside of just the nympho scenes.
yeah never found it though

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
updated OP has Passoword, can't access. I've tried to remove it but still getting the same error by following the instructions

Last edited:
Reactions: Cirro84

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I think the password to the upload is "epigenetics"???
The dev stopped including rpa files and now only uses rpyc which is mostly gibberish. I have the tool to extract rpyc files into rpa files but I got no clue how to use it.
So I'm not downloading this until SLDR does his great work.

Reactions: Burt

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
If somebody wants to try it:
2017-01-25: D10532
2017-01-26: B7F986
... set date back to 25th for two days to play.

Hitman

Aug 20, 2016
I think the password to the upload is "epigenetics"???
The dev stopped including rpa files and now only uses rpyc which is mostly gibberish. I have the tool to extract rpyc files into rpa files but I got no clue how to use it.
So I'm not downloading this until SLDR does his great work.
Same for me even I wont download unmodded version......so much grinding

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
The modded version has cheats to help alleviate the grind.
Maybe you mention in OP that a tutorial is included which explains the changes done? Or a spoiler to list what functions are modded? We can then point directly to the OP for these infos.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I remember someone mentioned somewhere (maybe dev) that he was planning to change Allie's hair style to a pony tail or something else that what it is and kinda glad he didn't. That being said he took a vote and did show off possibilities and i don't think they were as well received.

As for the Modded version, he includes a tutorial of how it works in game, when starting a new game, you can choose to not go through it or go through it before the stat screen.

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
I remember someone mentioned somewhere (maybe dev) that he was planning to change Allie's hair style to a pony tail or something else that what it is and kinda glad he didn't. That being said he took a vote and did show off possibilities and i don't think they were as well received.

As for the Modded version, he includes a tutorial of how it works in game, when starting a new game, you can choose to not go through it or go through it before the stat screen.
I hope he will keep Allie the way she is, she is looking good enough. Don't see any use in changing her.

About the modded versions by SL:
I know of the tut, I mentioned it too. But some ppl new to this game might come asking (me included one time) what this 'modding' is all about. Thought it is easier to add a hint to the OP to read, as it could reduce posing those repeating questions and giving answers to them. This game and Rogue-like are special, because they are modded here by SLDR - one does not have the chance to find alot of infos somewhere else.

I had something like this in mind:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

... Is this a proper idea? - Yes? No? Dunno? Can you repeat that question? Choose one and give some feedback. :D

dave

Aug 22, 2016
NVM found the changelog for 12 (alpha)
0.12 (Current Alpha/Patreon Release)
What's new?

• Character: Allie
  • New Mechanic: Youth
  • Bonus Content: More Sophie Drunk branches
  • Testing a replay option with Mom

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes