Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
im highly confused, where can you pick flaws and how can i pick the working mom/sister perks?
You get flaws by picking new powers. With every new power comes an additional flaw. Working mom and sister are not implemented yet.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Uh, the link to the modded file is coming back unsafe. I ignored it and downloaded anyway and for the very first time since I started using firefox about a decade ago, its saying that the file has a virus.

Is this a false positive or what.

gcomyn

Aug 21, 2016
in the Renpy version, is the Logistics Division implemented? or is it just there as a "preview" right now?

Oiz

Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
in the Renpy version, is the Logistics Division implemented? or is it just there as a "preview" right now?
Kinda. You can get jobs in the school if you go there. I suggest cheating though if you want to use that, because grinding the influence is waaay too much of a hassle.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Uh, the link to the modded file is coming back unsafe. I ignored it and downloaded anyway and for the very first time since I started using firefox about a decade ago, its saying that the file has a virus.

Is this a false positive or what.
False positive

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Modded by SLDR def not virus just checked it and behaves as normally as the original executable has no irregular growth or activity so def False Positive

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
How up to date is the wiki? If its not is there a list of the current scenes somebody can link?

DickDastardly

Aug 5, 2016
There's no need for that, you can just cheat global influence and pay with that
I am aware of that, but to be honest I'm trying to be lazy! Typing in a console command is far more effective than the rigmarole of resetting the day, to morning visiting principle twice etc. for 50points

DickDastardly

Aug 5, 2016
Does the Logistics Division even work currently?
I've increased my pay awards to lev1 @ around 400 points, not sure if anything else is active, hence I was asking for a console command is for increasing Logistics Division points

Oiz

Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I am aware of that, but to be honest I'm trying to be lazy! Typing in a console command is far more effective than the rigmarole of resetting the day, to morning visiting principle twice etc. for 50points
No, I mean there's a console cheat for global influence. I think it was player.reputation = X (Maybe player.influence)

Kirigawa

Sep 7, 2016
I've increased my pay awards to lev1 @ around 400 points, not sure if anything else is active, hence I was asking for a console command is for increasing Logistics Division points
for incrase Logistics division points: logistics.influence=
for incrase logistics division grade: logistics.paygrade=

I incrased them but i still can't work :/

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Some of the other cheat items for the console....

Billy:
player.willpower=xxx
player.money=####
player.energy=###
player.Style=###
player.interactions=### (Charm)
player.alignment=###
player.reputation=### (Global Influence)
fitness, reflex, stoicism, leadership,persuasion, personality, reasoning, awareness, concentration

Still, if you take the modded version from the OP all you need to do is click on the stat and it will raise. That's the value of it, getting 50 interactions or full energy on a click helps move things along.

DickDastardly

Aug 5, 2016
for incrase Logistics division points: logistics.influence=
for incrase logistics division grade: logistics.paygrade=

I incrased them but i still can't work :/
There is a trigger for it, sadly I was just going through some manic mouse pressing so cant work out what I did, but it is implemented & working although not fully. You get to do 4 jobs around the school

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
How in the 7 fucking orgy in hell do I get Logi Division shit to unlock?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
How in the 7 fucking orgy in hell do I get Logi Division shit to unlock?
Get your grades up to 80+ (MUST DO THIS!) - can ask Principal Larson for help with gpa to boost it once a week.
Once your grades are 80+, talk to Principal Larson and ask for the referral letter to the Logistics Division.
Use a chauffeur or flying superpower during day/afternoon hours to go to the Logistics Division.
There's 2 deals there.. One unlocks the jobs. The other raises your pay rate.

Reactions: Burt and Cirro84
3.20 star(s) 140 Votes