Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Is this game playable without the cheats and/or modded version? Or is it basically, impossible until further updates get implemented? Reason I ask is, because I like to try to play the game clean before using cheats or modded version as last resort.
i'll be honest there is no such thing as clean playing a game that's still in development. Cause if you clean play now, you might think of something the dev is changing later. Also this project is strucken with randomness. You might get your stats finally up to the point where the the scenes randomly start kicking in, could avoid that by cheating a little imo. It's not thgat the dev is requiring of you to fill out something to see if there are bugs, that's solely for his patrons.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
added a way to bypass the password and it works on several versions and hopefully newer versions. Found it on 8chan so thanks to anonymous. It's in the OP and too anyone who saw the last one I added (deleted the message), that one doesn't work since I copy and pasted and forgot to remove some text that made it not work.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
he may of just saw it on Patreon as a post but isn't pledged so he might not know. I'm not pledged due to it requiring payment upfront and I'm using a card that isn't valid anymore.

moonanon

Aug 17, 2016

pass: WorkWork13
2017-02-22:

3E9912

2017-02-23

4D6D4D

found this on 8ch downloading now to check

Reactions: IoriHCH

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
It is 12.30 - so have no idea. Maybe 13.30 (it was meant to be 12.30?) was a typo on the Patreon site?

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
typo on Patreon. the dev doesn't jump ahead with versions. anyways, gonna download and test the password fix and if it works (password is start for anyone else who wants to test, check OP for the .rpy file and instructions), I'll repack it and upload to the site with the password fix.

EDIT: It works with the password fix.

Last edited:

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
typo on Patreon. the dev doesn't jump ahead with versions. anyways, gonna download and test the password fix and if it works (password is start for anyone else who wants to test, check OP for the .rpy file and instructions), I'll repack it and upload to the site with the password fix.
Yeah password worked on my end. It was the 23rd day password.
Yeah thought it was a typo.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
You can use the password fix I found and not have to worry about those date based passwords anymore. Literally just open the super powered file, open the game file and then add the password_fix.rpy that I have in the original post. Gonna upload the password fixed version now.

moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
I played it some. What I can tell the tested gallery mode for mom got expanded to other characters. I newest girl (allie? tiny blonde nerd) did some obsession night encounters that were re-watchable through the cellphone menu.

there were some new bathroom scenes too and I think the favors sexy times for allie were added.. but I didn't have the charm to check.

You can use the password fix I found and not have to worry about those date based passwords anymore. Literally just open the super powered file, open the game file and then add the password_fix.rpy that I have in the original post. Gonna upload the password fixed version now.
Sorry, if I happen to be firsties again I will correct the version with the password fix before sharing. (I kinda got too excited to wait for the download to finish when I posted.... fell for the 13.30 typo and was hoping there would be a new girl)

Reactions: Burt

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
To check for scenes, activate the console command menu and then press Shift+D in game and choose the option that is second to the bottom. It takes awhile to load but everything that is and sometimes isn't in the game is there. Principle Larson had scenes in here months before you could do anything with her. I think they were there before Kelly even had scenes. And no, I don't mean the Obsession 2 scene with the mom.

Reactions: reh1

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
not modded. Only way to avoid grinding is using the console commands listed on main page.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
They don't do a modded version. @SLDR does and he will work his magic unless this version doesn't really include much (still really haven't done anything myslef). I only made it possible to play without the passwords that Baal/NightCityProductions uses as DRM.

Reactions: bushweed

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
They don't do a modded version. @SLDR does and he will work his magic unless this version doesn't really include much (still really haven't done anything myslef). I only made it possible to play without the passwords that Baal/NightCityProductions uses as DRM.
No no, I know the devs don't lol. I had edited my post probably just before you replied. Though I got SLDR usertag wrong in that post I did. But yeah no worries and thanks for the Password Fixed version.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes