Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Thanks to the random anon on 8chan that posted how to do it. SLDR tried to teach me how he does it but I couldn't get it to work.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Thanks to the random anon on 8chan that posted how to do it. SLDR tried to teach me how he does it but I couldn't get it to work.
Any chance pming me a link to the anon post on chan so I can learn how to mod it?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Any chance pming me a link to the anon post on chan so I can learn how to mod it?

Or put the uploaded password_fixed.rpy (extract it first) in the /games folder.
The password is - START
You can edit password_fixed.rpy with notepad or notepad++ and look for this line
"if password_from_user.upper() == "START" :"
Change "start" to any word you like.

Last edited:

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016

Or put the uploaded password_fixed.rpy (extract it first) in the /games folder.
The password is - START
You can edit password_fixed.rpy with notepad or notepad++ and look for this line
"if password_from_user.upper() == "START" :"
Change "start" to any word you like.
Thanks Muttdoggy but I actual read it as mod instructions like SLDR does my English not the best
I can and do remove pass as it is just thought that maybe someone had posted a guide how to mod renpy (idiotd guide stylie :) )

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
BTW I have not been able to edit any posts today it just has icon at top right motioning nothing happens so as English is not even my second language appologies to all for my typos

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
according to dev's future plans (posted on OP), Larson will be finished by v0.13

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Anyone know the commands to add points to The Initiative, Logistics and School?

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
for incrase Logistics division points: logistics.influence=
for incrase logistics division grade: logistics.paygrade=

school used to be grade: but that wasn't working. perhaps is school.grade: now.

Reactions: 3xpurt

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Yeah, noticed. Got the takedown notice. I sent it to @F95 for this situation incase he wanted to do a direct download.

Reactions: seden

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
sorry for the delay in getting a new link up. I didn't see that F95 gave me the ability to create a direct download.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Added Torrent of version 0.12.30 and 2 options to obtain it.

Reactions: reh1

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Soon as someone (probably Moonanon) gets it and places a link here on the site. I'll create a new torrent as well as replace the direct download link. Only reason v0.12.10 is still on here is it's the last version SLDR modded. Unsure where SLDR is atm but I still don't know how he does it. If I could create a modded version, I'd do it in a heart beat.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes