moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
Soon as someone (probably Moonanon) gets it and places a link here on the site. I'll create a new torrent as well as replace the direct download link. Only reason v0.12.10 is still on here is it's the last version SLDR modded. Unsure where SLDR is atm but I still don't know how he does it. If I could create a modded version, I'd do it in a heart beat.
I will spend a couple hours monitoring the chans but so far I've found a changelog that is less than exciting
the following I snagged from 8chan
'
Here's what's new.
Anal option added to Coercion Sex Scene. I will retro actively be adding these options into the rest of characters over time.
Cleaned up the code regarding the initative, such as improving your charm when you increase Social trait, as well as making sure you can get Initiative influence from letters of recommendation from the school.
Developed the Library tutoring option. Currently you can recieve tutoring from Allie, Terri, and Samantha. More will be added to this list in the future. When more characters are added. Tutoring requires 20 energy, and costs $25, but grants slightly more studying than studying in your room. MC Library effects do trigger during tutoring.
I've also added a few scenes worth of Larson images into the image database. You can't access them yet, since I haven't written the scenes, but you can view them in the image picker if you'd like to.
I'll be trying to complete Larson's contact and negative interactions in the next update. Including the new coerced option ;)
Once I've finished the negative interactions with Larson, I'd like to spend a week doing a serious bug hunt. I get soo many bug reports in so many different locations it's hard to keep up with them all, so doing a dedicated bug hunt is probably the best way to go about it. Of course report any bugs you come across, but if you notice some previously reported bugs that still exist, take a note of it for the bug hunt. Please do not report bugs on the Photo options of the cell phone. That is still a work in progress.'

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Soon as someone (probably Moonanon) gets it and places a link here on the site. I'll create a new torrent as well as replace the direct download link. Only reason v0.12.10 is still on here is it's the last version SLDR modded. Unsure where SLDR is atm but I still don't know how he does it. If I could create a modded version, I'd do it in a heart beat.
The modded version is nice, but everything in that can be achieved quite simply with the console commands. Unless you are cheating every single turn, then it's really not that much hassle to use the console.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Yeah but it's nice to not have to remember all the commands. I remember when I first found a modded version by SLDR over on 8ch and thought finally, I don't have to type these commands in every time I restart which I restart every update. That was when Kelly was still new and had no content.

Reactions: randomguy

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Yeah but it's nice to not have to remember all the commands. I remember when I first found a modded version by SLDR over on 8ch and thought finally, I don't have to type these commands in every time I restart which I restart every update. That was when Kelly was still new and had no content.
Agreed the modded version is just WAY less time consuming...

reh1

Dec 23, 2016
Unsure where SLDR is atm but I still don't know how he does it. If I could create a modded version, I'd do it in a heart beat.
I'm not a coder, but I managed to use old files created by SLDR and I modded v12.30. It seems to works ok (did not played for long).
I can upload it if I know that SLDR wouldn't mind. (Sorry about grammar, English isn't my language).

Last edited:

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
I'm not a coder, but I managed to use old files created by SLDR and I modded v12.30. It seems to works ok (did not played for long).
I can upload it if I know that SLDR wouldn't mind. (Sorry about grammar, English isn't my language).
Those old files are the old version game files modified, so by using the old files, you will revert the version to old data. Unless you went through all the modded files and merged them with the new data.

reh1

Dec 23, 2016
Those old files are the old version game files modified, so by using the old files, you will revert the version to old data. Unless you went through all the modded files and merged them with the new data.
Didn't needed to merge all of them but some did. It's 12.30 but with some performance test features disabled (I forgot to enable it).

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Didn't needed to merge all of them but some did. It's 12.30 but with some performance test features disabled (I forgot to enable it).
PM it to me and some others and I'll create a direct upload and torrent.

SLDR

Uploader
Modder
Aug 5, 2016
I don't mind, but you should do some more testing to make sure it works. Did you copy entire .rpy files from v0.12.10 or did you just inject segments from those files into v0.12.30 files?

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
So trying to figure out how to unlock the scenes to be replayed via the phone. Btw Allie has a scene with her mom.
This is a message I got after seeing a scene with the mom. I know it's associated with the phone and I want to see if it's possible to use this too unlock all the scenes in the phone. I saw the Scene with Allie's mom (3-way) through viewing the games images but there was no dialogue so it may not actually be her mom. It seems like it should be considering she looks old enough to be Allie's Mom but she's kinda short (like Allie)
Scene: mom:Obsessive:_:2 Already Unlocked? True

Last edited:

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Also Added Modded and No-Pass versions. Removed the password fixed version since its basically same as the no-pass but it does have a password that a Anon on a random site set. SLDR srry for not getting it up sooner. Was kinda busy when I saw the PM, Got it up asap.

reh1

Dec 23, 2016
I don't mind, but you should do some more testing to make sure it works. Did you copy entire .rpy files from v0.12.10 or did you just inject segments from those files into v0.12.30 files?
I used 9 .rpy files and your folder from images from older version and edited (injected segments) some of these to fix exception errors. Played it for couple of hours and seems to works good.

Last edited:

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Torrent will come later today. About to head to bed (I'm a night owl) and upload it after I wake up. I shut my computer down when I go to bed.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes