3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
So trying to figure out how to unlock the scenes to be replayed via the phone. Btw Allie has a scene with her mom.
This is a message I got after seeing a scene with the mom. I know it's associated with the phone and I want to see if it's possible to use this too unlock all the scenes in the phone. I saw the Scene with Allie's mom (3-way) through viewing the games images but there was no dialogue so it may not actually be her mom. It seems like it should be considering she looks old enough to be Allie's Mom but she's kinda short (like Allie)
Scene: mom:Obsessive:_:2 Already Unlocked? True
I haven't currently got them extracted to view, but from memory that scene with Allie looked to me to be with the player's sister (from the previews), which isn't in-game yet.

Would you mind pasting the code for the password removal?

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
Is it a good version to try this game for the first time ?

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I haven't currently got them extracted to view, but from memory that scene with Allie looked to me to be with the player's sister (from the previews), which isn't in-game yet.

Would you mind pasting the code for the password removal?
Password removal is something SLDR does but there is a password fix that changes the password to start and it stays start everyday.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Password removal is something SLDR does but there is a password fix that changes the password to start and it stays start everyday.
Already have that mod. At least it only asks once per save-game.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Unsure what's up with the direct download option. I guess I'll create a torrent instead of doing the direct download links.

j5LDC2TB

Sep 5, 2016
Can someone plz upload somewhere else op dl error for me and cant use torrents where I live. thx

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
if we upload elsewhere it gets dmca'd. And how is it possible for you not to torrent?

Last edited:

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
In response to #758:
In some countries, (like Ireland, where I live) the IP(eircom) blocks any sites to do with torrent downloaders. For those that had them(Bittorrent, etc.) before the block, they slow the speed down as much as they can.

Reactions: Burt

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
It's still in development so there is only limited content, hardly a need for a walkthrough.

Mostly you want to keep your grades up, earn money to improve your powers, then influence your mom, classmates, and the principal for "fun time" scenes.

OddFella

Aug 6, 2016
It's still in development so there is only limited content, hardly a need for a walkthrough.

Mostly you want to keep your grades up, earn money to improve your powers, then influence your mom, classmates, and the principal for "fun time" scenes.
One thing I never get when I play is when i should go to which class to heighten my grades.

Reactions: OldmenKing

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
One thing I never get when I play is when i should go to which class to heighten my grades.
Overall it doesn't matter, since the classes while they aid with your grades are more geared towards increasing your stats. The bonus you get is who you see in class, allowing for more interactions. I think my list is still accurate, only the *'ed characters have scenes (unless there is more in the new version):

*Allie: Chemistry
*Samantha : Biology
Terri : Computer Science
Mary : Yearbook
*Kelly: Debate class
Denise : Art
Chelsea: Basketball class
Nikki: Track class
Sandra: Swimming

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
In response to #758:
In some countries, (like Ireland, where I live) the IP(eircom) blocks any sites to do with torrent downloaders. For those that had them(Bittorrent, etc.) before the block, they slow the speed down as much as they can.
Couldnt you use a VPN

OddFella

Aug 6, 2016
Overall it doesn't matter, since the classes while they aid with your grades are more geared towards increasing your stats. The bonus you get is who you see in class, allowing for more interactions. I think my list is still accurate, only the *'ed characters have scenes (unless there is more in the new version):

*Allie: Chemistry
*Samantha : Biology
Terri : Computer Science
Mary : Yearbook
*Kelly: Debate class
Denise : Art
Chelsea: Basketball class
Nikki: Track class
Sandra: Swimming
Okey, because I tried to heighten my grade and grinded every lesson in one week and did homework every evening and nothing happened.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes