Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
for incrase Logistics division points: logistics.influence=
for incrase logistics division grade: logistics.paygrade=

I incrased them but i still can't work :/
You have to get your grades up, then you get called to the principals office and can work afterwards.

klang

Aug 15, 2016
I've slept on the last several versions because the grind to content ratio just was too high. How much content is in there now?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Lots of mom, some with her friend (that shows up by RNG) three classmates (two fairly complete) and the principal

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I'm guessing I'm gonna be a Doggy sidekick to one of Billy's Nemesis. Or if Billy went to the Dark Side (cuz they got really good cookies), he could adopt me! :p

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Uploaded to Mediafire, sent link to You F95 in a PM as well as added to OP. Modded version only as I didn't download the unmodded version.

Last edited:

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
removed my Mediafire link so Baal can't come after my media fire account. Got a few uploads that I don't share unless someone asks but aren't related to content for this site. It's just DLC for a game for people who didn't or couldn't buy Ultimate Edition of New Vegas. Cause Steam is dumb and can't tell if the DLC is from a legit source or not.

blo0d

Aug 11, 2016
Is this game playable without the cheats and/or modded version? Or is it basically, impossible until further updates get implemented? Reason I ask is, because I like to try to play the game clean before using cheats or modded version as last resort.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
It's playable to a certain point, though you won't get too far into the story since much of the advancement hinges on the various Superpower agencies to be built up, although you can get enough to work in the school. There is a lot of content with the mother, and some schoolmates, that allows some H-content scenes to be accessed. You don't need the cheats to get much of that, but it is a grind the way it is now.

Reactions: blo0d
3.20 star(s) 140 Votes