95toLife

Nov 30, 2016
Added link to post in OP. Gave it a try this morning! Interesting Sophie scenes!!!
FYI.. there's 2 varieties depending on your good/evil level, choices, and Sophie's stats.
Will have to play with this some more then. Usually just play with 1 alignment. Know the Sophie event while mom is obsessed get progressively longer everytime Sophie's inhibition drops by 10 (repeats below 60).

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Will have to play with this some more then. Usually just play with 1 alignment. Know the Sophie event while mom is obsessed get progressively longer everytime Sophie's inhibition drops by 10 (repeats below 60).
Don't let it drop below 60. Keep your alignment high. Keep raising her lust and favor. When they are high enough she will do something in her sleep. Wake her up and enjoy the scene.
Sophie's cheats.. s.lust = xxx, s.love = xxx, s.inhibition = xxx, etc.

95toLife

Nov 30, 2016
Don't let it drop below 60. Keep your alignment high. Keep raising her lust and favor. When they are high enough she will do something in her sleep. Wake her up and enjoy the scene.
Cool, thanks. Just been loading a save and trying different combinations. Now wondering what else I've been missing.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I think flight is the power that comes with the ephebophilia flaw. After that i think you can use mind control on Allie and ask her to skip class (have not confirmed yet though).
You can. I've also met her in the hallway between classes. She was practically a drone cuz I had broken her will and maxed out control. At that time, I've asked her to have sex and she complied.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Any tricks to getting the Mom obsessed without getting the Aura power? I've tried lowering willpower and raising lust, which used to work but not any more.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
It's love overloads that trigger it easily. With stats - high love, medium anger, medium to low lust, low willpower and corruption is what usually triggers it.
But a surefire method is use to love overloads with love already capped and low willpower.

95toLife

Nov 30, 2016
Any tricks to getting the Mom obsessed without getting the Aura power? I've tried lowering willpower and raising lust, which used to work but not any more.
Or cheat and use the console code: m.obsessive=True and m.psylocked=True if you want to lock it in.

Reactions: Burt

95toLife

Nov 30, 2016
Alright. Have tried about every combo I can think of. Was really hoping mom would come busting in at some point...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe in a future update.

Reactions: muttdoggy

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
muttdoggy and 95toLife thanks, those solutions did it. I knew there was also some obsessive content with Mom and Sophie that I hadn't been able to achieve yet, this helped a lot. Thanks!

Reactions: muttdoggy

95toLife

Nov 30, 2016
Anyone else looking forward to fucking Denise or am I the only one?
Personally, you can have her. Looking forward to banging Nikki (current version) myself. They keep changing the models though, so who knows what they'll look like by the time they have any scenes. Do hope they can fix Terri a bit; I dig the glasses but she could use a better hairstyle (IMHO).

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I was a supported of his last year, when he gets to working the model he has made new versions and put them up for a vote. New v. Old and sees where the voting goes. Content usually goes like that as well, there is a vote for what is next to work on and finish up, Allie won before, I thought he got further than this though.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Personally, you can have her. Looking forward to banging Nikki (current version) myself. They keep changing the models though, so who knows what they'll look like by the time they have any scenes. Do hope they can fix Terri a bit; I dig the glasses but she could use a better hairstyle (IMHO).
Well thanks can't wait to drop my seed into her and make her have my bastard children.

Reactions: 95toLife

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Update on next version in development:

So - Allie, Larson, Sophie should finally be finished when v0.12 hits. Hope some other locations have priority now...

Reactions: 95toLife

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Update on next version in development:

So - Allie, Larson, Sophie should finally be finished when v0.12 hits. Hope some other locations have priority now...
In a poll he ran at his Patreon the patrons did choose for the School development first. So no, other locations will not have priority. If you want to know more go to that after vote post here
or open the spoiler.

Reactions: Cirro84

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Why you gonna piss on my parade. T_T
Not intended, but I just wanted to warn you about that. I'd rather not have you have to much hope in him doing Denise soon, so you'd not feel down when he actually doesn't.

But more insult to injury, some girls have been already remodeled and remodeled. So it could actually happen to Denise. Sorry.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes