95toLife

Nov 30, 2016
What does this modded version include?
Left click stats/cash at top to increase values or right click to decrease (alignment). Believe it works on all stats. Think you can also click on stuff in character stats too (i.e., sets reflex, stoicism, etc to 100 and PB, MB and SB to 25 or 50). Might also work on powers?? Been a while since I used that part...mostly load a save file and use it for energy.
Can also adjust girl values in cell phone. Just click and drag the little indicator.
Mainly, it's an easy way to tweak stuff without having to use console commands.
And if you don't want to use any of it, just ignore it. Does not affect gameplay.

Reactions: maisbordeldemerde

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Anyone got the link to v.0.11.10?
Make a request. Honestly there isn't much content (what I've read), 95 already mentioned it above. Can confirm. That one new girl Allie however could make it in next time.

Better wait for another "Massive Internal Overhaul", the newly coined term for "bugfix and shit" QOL improvement it seems.

Last edited:
Reactions: 95toLife

EzioTatsuya

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2016
He already give a sneak peek for corruption, I'm not a big fan of corruption since I like to keep my woman to myself and not share. But that's just me.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
This is what I tell my inflatable sexdoll. too. But she always gives me a strange look like 'you promise to never give me away, do you?' Think she doesn't trust me for some reason. :D
I'm sure she's waiting for the neighborhood and landlord to show up while you're away. :p

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
v11.30 is out apparently. Anything Allie-related not included / finished, only base poses and interaction renders and some scripting done...

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes